Dan For Mayor Forums

CTV (ended 2011)

How Long will it be On

tom902461

[1]Apr 20, 2010
    • level: 11

This is a pretty good show, I like good down to earth Characters trying to do things they are not supposed to do. My question to the Moderator is how many Episodes are there going to be this Season, and do you think it will get renewed for a Second Season?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Stig14

[2]Apr 20, 2010
    • level: 56
    Season 1 will have 13 episodes; I know the titles of them all, but don't yet know the air dates and/or summaries, so haven't posted them all yet.

As for the renewal... I have no idea. I have nothing to do with the show at all, I am just another viewer like you. And on the technical front, I am not a moderator, I'm editor for the show... which means that I post the new episodes, and deal with submissions from other people viewing the show (not that there have been any... submissions, that is).

I hope CTV gives it a chance, and as compared to other US networks, the ones that cancel a show after only airing two episodes, well... things look good so far. They have committed to the full first season, and I would like to see it come back for a second.

Stig14

[3]Apr 27, 2010
    • level: 56
    On the not-so-good-news front:

The up-coming episode, "Revenge Is Swifty", does not seem to have an air date for CTV. The episode ~should~ be airing on May 3rd, but is not. It is, however, airing on the Comedy Channel on May 8th. On May 3rd, CTV has moved CSI: Miami to the 8 p.m. spot, with their regular comedies at 9 and 9:30 (2.5 Men, Big Bang Theory), and then Castle is on at 10 p.m., where CSI would usually be. That seems to be the schedule for May 10th as well.

I have not seen any word on why this schedule change has been made, or if Dan For Mayor will be returning to CTV or not.

lare84

[4]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 38
    Both Dan for Mayor and Hiccups were renewed for a second season quite a while ago. Ratings started strong after the post-Olympics premiere, unfortunately unless the numbers really pick up Hiccups and Dan for Mayor will both likely not be back for a third.