Louie Spence Judge

Katarina Witt Judge

Robin Cousins Judge

Jayne Torvill Hostess

Christopher Dean Host

Christine Bleakley Hostess

Philip Schofield Host

Tony Gubba Commentary

Andy Akinwolere & Maria Filippov Andy Whyment & Vicky Ogden Charlene Tilton & Matt Gonzalez Chemmy Alcott & Sean Rice Heidi Range & Andrei Lipanov Jennifer Ellison & Daniel Whiston Jorgie Porter & Matt Evers Laila Morse & Lukasz Rozycki Mark Rhodes & Frankie Matthew Wolfenden & Nina Ulanova Rosemary Conley & Mark Hanretty Sam Nixon & Alexandra Schauman S├ębastien Foucan & Brianne Delcourt

with chez out and chico in improved or not?

thats a good group this year what do you think?

Edited on 01/05/2012 6:39am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

paulwj

[2]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 28

Chesney Hawkes will not be taking part in Dancing On Ice after sustaining an injury to his leg during training.

The popstar was practising basic skating steps with skate pro partner Jodeyne Higgins when he took a tumble and suffered a severe ankle sprain and fractured fibula.

Hospital medics and the Dancing On Ice physio have since ruled an understandably devastated Chesney out of the competition.

"I am gutted not to be taking part in Dancing On Ice," he says. "It wasn't even a spectacular fall, it was a slight stumble as I practiced with my skating partner. I was having a brilliant time and couldn't wait to finally be skating live on national TV!

"I think my children are the most disappointed," he adds. "They were so excited at the prospect of watching me skate. I'm determined to be back on the ice, I might not be able to appear in this series but hoping I will be able to appear in the show next year!"

And we know what you're thinking – who on earth will be skating to the rescue in the absence of the One and Only Chesney?

Cue TV personality Chico - the former X Factor star is currently being measured for his spandex! But our bubbly new star has mixed feelings about replacing the injured Chesney.

"Whilst I'm really excited about being part of the new series of Dancing On Ice it's not necessarily in the best of circumstances," Chico explains.

"I wish Chesney all the best and a speedy recovery. I will not just be skating for myself I will be skating for Chesney as well and do him proud."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.