Dancing With The Stars (Australia)

Tuesday 7:30 PM on Seven Network Premiered Oct 05, 2004 In Season

thefanof

Dancing With The Stars (Australia) Fan Reviews (11)

5.9
  • I love this show! I have only been watching it for the last 2 seasons and the current one.

This season is not as interesting. I think they should put some bigger stars on the next one. I have hardly heard of any of these people. I think the only one that I had actually heard of was Lance Bass. I don't know if they can't get bigger names on there or what! I think they should try to get people like Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Phelps, Johnny Depp, etc. I think there would be more people tuning in and voting. If they have more no names on there next season, I doubt that I will watch it anymore. It needs more people that everyone will know. I think Paris Hilton would be a good idea. Everyone in the world has an opinion of her. Some can't stand her, while others are in love with her. That would be an interesting show!!!
  • An intersting show that is sometimes plain old boring.

5.7
    Dancing With The Stars Australia is in its sixth season and is a fairly interesting show. The main reason why I watch it is because the nicest teacher in my school watches it and she likes to talk about it.

The one complaint I have is that there are no shocking twists or anything. You always know that somone is going to be eliminated. Couldn't they make a twist that in one episode no one gets eliminated or in one episode two teams get eliminated. It's just the same thing over and over again.

Oh and what is it with Sonya and those hideous dresses she wears. Ugh.

It's nice to watch and my favourite dances to watch are the:

Paso Doble

Tango

Samba / Salsa

Freestyle
  • Deleted

I have decided to delete my contributions to this page.

I no longer wish to hang out here.

So, I had a nice time.

In July 2006 I will move to Seattle, WA to find a job in accounting. I no longer want to stay in New York.

I had a great time in NY, in fact, I was born here, went to high school in Brooklyn, twas really great, went to church in Brooklyn...

So I am going to say goodbye now and wish everybody the best!

And thank you tv . com for this great website, good luck guys!

Regards,
    Mary Clarkson
  • A horrible show

What can be worse than a bunch of B-grade celebrities that have nothing better to do dancing around an arena to compete against other lame dancers? The fact that they televise it!

This is one of the most ridiculous programs in the world, another show stolen from the US and remade here in a terrible fashion!

I'm sure the american one is just as bad but it is hard to imagine something more bland, lame and unentertaining as this Dancing With the Stars.

Big Brother, American Idol, Dancing with the stars... all of these shows remade in Australia and being a huge mistake, every one of them, using up time that could be filled with laughter and non-reality TV.
  • He calls him after coming home with her. He tells him that she dont want to talk to her about things and she has not even been to the hospital for a check after loosing the baby.

He calls him after coming home with her. He tells him that she dont want to talk to her about things and she has not even been to the hospital for a check after loosing the baby. Beth wants to tell him about her secret but she decide not to even if she knows it would have helped him in this situation. he is stressed about it all because she dont like her secret. Seb tries to support her as usual and he is telling her she is not the one doing something wrong but her is. It is not he fault that she keeps on with her lies.
  • In my opinion Dancing with the stars ruins the repuration of ballroom dancing, Ballroom dancing is a graceful elegant and passionate art which can takes years not days to master and when people rush to dance they forget footwork ankle work and important h

3.9
    In my opinion Dancing with the stars ruins the repuration of ballroom dancing, Ballroom dancing is a graceful elegant and passionate art which can takes years not days to master and when people rush to dance they forget footwork ankle work and important hand posture

i good dancer has excellet posture terrific attitude and is dedicated a few lessons over a period of a few months is simply not enough to master the basics

a bronze test can take 3 months-to 6 months to learn correctly and in order to learn these dances you need to have mastered and passes level 1-3 then after bronze theres, silver,silver bar,gold, gold bar 1, gold bar2, gold bar 2, masters level 1-3

at the show dancers at dancing silver bar -gold bar one and the movements are sloppy and most dancers have bad posture
  • Blech.

1.1
    Pitiful, disgusting, crappy, vile, horrible, ugly, disgusting, vulgar, pathetic, smelly, stinky, unpleasent, and uncool are words that describe this show. No point, no good humor, nothing. It is just a pitiful pile of cow poo and not worth anyones time. Mostly mine. Lame excuse for a show. Needs to take a hike.
  • Danicng with the Stars - This show has now become a travesty

I thought this was a great show and planned my thursday/friday nights around it. BUT... after Tatum O\\\'Neal was voted off over Master P this show \\\"jumped the shark\\\" and began to leave a sour taste in my mouth that it was more about popularity really than true talent in dancing. THEN, this week when Gizelle was voted off over Master P, I decided to cancel my viewing of this show and remove it from my TiVo season pass. I will NEVER watch this show again and many friends/fans of the show are saying the same thing. This kind of voting, SUCKS, and it has ruined the entire show. Another viewer bites the dust! Bye bye
  • I find myself agreeing or disagreeing with the judges. Its quite fun to watch the improvement in the dancers from dance to dance.

I find myself agreeing or disagreeing with the judges. Its quite fun to watch the improvement in the dancers from dance to dance. Some times the judges ruling I think is outrages! The couple that has been the lowest on the score I have usually agreed with the judges, but on 1-19-06, I thought they did a great job and deserved much higher scores than what the judges gave.
  • A chance to see actors at their most vulnerable.

I love to watch dancing so this show was a instant favorite for me.
    I love seeing the actors at their most vulnerable and watch them improve over the weeks. It seems as though they have lots of fun.
    One thing I think the show needs to watch is who they get on as some seem to have had a bit too much training in the past, even if it was years ago.
  • As far as I know the show is originally from Australia. Series 2 has been and gone (not mentioned on www.tv.com) and series 3 to be aired later this year.

An entertaining show, and I notice there is now a US version.

Watch the 'stars' learn to dance before your eyes.

Sometimes it is fun because you are waiting for fall of some star that you feel are to big for their boots...

Can't wait for the start of series 3 later this year.