Yay, Bill Nye is safe, I suspected his fan base would get him through at least one elimination. Also very glad that Brant, Leah and Amber made it through.

Did your faves make it?
Comments (8)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I was glad too (while I appreciate everyone who are good dancers) I've been surprised how much I really like this cast, even Snooki (who I will confess I have watched Snooki and JWoww and she has grown up a lot from the person I heard about but never watched on the Jersey Shore). I was glad Keyshawn left, he didn't seem into it in his normal job which somehow sits on my TV on Sunday mornings and I felt bad for Sharna because I love her choreography. I think she gets one more out of the water type contestant before she gets one who has a good chance of winning (sort of like if Tristan could be a bit of a jerk, not a bad one mind you but a little testy, he might actually get a contestant who isn't the big star power but probably can't make it very far mature woman contestant, but he is too nice). I think Brant might be the victim of the lack of Brooke time (wow, she really has no role this year) because that is usually how you get the judges to be aware if they are being harder on contestants early on because they can dance but who might not have the fan base to carry them through. Like, I watch PLL, but it took me a little while to remember, oh, Noel...where were you this season and weirdly you are just a creep but that's it..
More+
Flag
Brant seems a lot nicer than Noel ... I kept laughing every time he'd worry about his mother's reaction to his dancing, all I could think was the choreography can't possibly be as 'naughty' as his behavior on PLL.
Flag
Yeah, I keep thinking (since the ABC/Disney family decided to send their older Disney kids in Corbin and Brant) that maybe PLL is trying to rehab some of its male characters outside of the show since it is losing Caleb and, well, he was the only one who fit the noble and kind mold.
Flag
yay Bill Nye! We all know that he won't make it through to the end-it is a dancing competition and hopefully the best dancer/choreographer pair will win (pointed look at past 2 seasons!) but its stars like Bill N and Valerie Harper that are the heart of the show, so I like seeing them go as far as they can
Flag
I kinda wish there was some sort of non-competition section for celebrities like Valerie Harper. I mean, how do you vote her off ... unless you have no soul.

But that said, it is a dance competition, so sentimentality aside, there are other celebrities who are better dancers, as much as we admire her (and feel for her) is it fair for one of them to lose a spot later on because the audience is voting with their hearts instead of voting for the best dancer.

Personally, I tend to have a favorite every season, then come voting time, I give a vote to people who blew me away with their dance, and any left over votes go to my favorite, so I'm kind of voting for the best dancers and with my heart at the same time.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members