ABC announced the season finale dates for all of Shondaland and more on Monday.
Scandal will be the first ABC series to end its season, with its Season 5 finale set for May 12. A few days later, Once Upon a Time will air a special two-hour finale on Sunday, May 15. And Once isn't the only ABC series to get a super-sized finale: The Catch and Agents of SHIELD will also air two-hour finales later that month.
Check out the full list of ABC finales below.
Thursday, May 12
Sunday, May 15
7/6c: Once Upon a Time (two hours)
9/8c: The Family
Monday, May 16
Tuesday, May 17
9/8c: Agents of SHIELD (two hours)
Wednesday, May 18
8/7c: The Middle
8:30/7:30c: The Goldbergs
9/8c: Modern Family
9:31/8:31c: Black-ish ...
Dancing with the Stars is a unique series that pairs up celebrities with professional ballroom dance partners in an intense competition -- live -- in front of a studio audience and the nation. Each season has a select number of celebrity/professional dance pairs. The pairs are then judged by a panel of expert judges (Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman) as well as by the viewers at home. One team will be eliminated each week.
The couples must maintain their focus, grace and composure while learning precise movements and maneuvering in extravagant costumes. Will they remain compatible during the course of the competition?
Dancing with the Stars has broad appeal, offering viewers dazzling costumes, dancing, celebrity gossip, behind-the-scenes training and contemporary music performed by a live 15-piece band. The format has already been an international hit in several countries.
Dancing with the Stars is the U.S. installment of the international smash hit series, Strictly Come Dancing.
Dancing with the Stars has won the following Primetime Emmy's:
* Outstanding Technical Direction, Camerawork, Video For A Series - 2006
* Outstanding Costumes For A Variety Or Music Program - 2006
* Outstanding Technical Direction, Camerawork, Video For A Series - 2008, Episode 502A
* Outstanding Makeup For A Multi-camera Series Or A Special (non-prosthetic) - 2008, Episode 503
* Outstanding Hairstyling For A Multi-camera Series Or Special - 2009, Episode 709
* Outstanding Technical Direction, Camerawork, Video Control For A Series - 2010, Episode 909A
* Outstanding Hairstyling For A Multi-camera Series Or Special - 2010, Episode 902 A
*Outstanding Hairstyling For A Multi-camera Series Or Special - 2011, Episode 1106
* Outstanding Host for a Reality Or Reality-Competition Program- 2012, Tom Bergeron
* Outstanding Makeup For A Multi-Camera Series Or Special (Non-Prosthetic)- 2012, Episode 1307