Dancing With the Stars

Episode 1105A

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 19, 2010 on ABC

• Shocking Elimination!

I hope I'm not the only one who was shocked by tonight's elimination. I had thought that Florence would have made it almost to the end. I really felt that this was the week to say bye bye to Kyle and Lacey. I know most people were thinking Bristol and Mark needed to go but I've been pulling for them to make a solid third this season. The live performances were great. Jason DeRulo sounds good "live" and not as fake as some others who have appeared on the show (and you know who I'm talking about). I'm also very surprised that Shakira's hips can still move as if she were a paint mixer. I'll admit to the bad reference but I'm still to distracted by it to really think clearly.

I'm still going to miss seeing Mrs. Brady getting all kinds of sexy in a way that makes your jaw drop to the floor. Carrie Ann said it best "you're Mrs. Brady!" Florence, we loved seeing you dance and hope for an All Star season so you can shake it all over agian. I'll miss you on Mondays but will catch you on reruns on TV land. I for one, will miss you.

Happy Viewing!