Dancing With the Stars

Episode 1106A

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 26, 2010 on ABC

• Rock off!

If there is one thing I hate it's to be wrong. I had banked on Kyle and Lacey going home and had named Audrina & Tony as my couple of last night. Well, sometimes things don't go as we hope. I think the part that shocked me the most was seeing Jennifer in the bottom two. She has one bad night and falls from the grace of top place? Luckily no one puts Baby in the corner and she survives by the skin of her teeth. My top three for finale are all still in tact but this was too close for comfort.

A quick review of my choice;

Jennifer & Derek
    Brandy & Maks
    Bristol & Mark

Bristol is surviving by Alaska's vote but once it gets to the big night she will make a solid 3rd place finish.

Great performances tonight too. I loved seeing Heart live a few years ago and toinght just brought back the fond memories of the past. And what guy doesn't love Kylie? All in all it was a better night then performance night, which is rare.

Audrina, I never got into the Hills but I know talent when I see it. This is not the end of the road for you and I think you'll have a great career ahead of you. My advice, reality was a great lead pad for you but I think it's time to give acting a solid go. Much love, my dear and a bright and beautiful future.

Happy Veiwing!