Dancing With the Stars

Episode 406A

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 24, 2007 on ABC

• JIGGA JIGGA SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.7
    So i was all Omg Omg Omg when i saw this episode cause see i thought for sure John Ratzenberg would be 7th Billy Ray Cyrus would be 6th Ian Ziering would be 5th Heather Mills would be 4th and most likely Apollo Anton Ohno would be 3rd and then Laila Ali and Joey Fatone would be the final 2 but there is a chance that Apollo would break the top 2 and then Heathers all excuse me im gonna lose so you don't see my leg fall off and now John is all Jigga Jigga Say wait where am i my Alzheimers is back and Billy Ray is all im a hippy thats on Disney Channel with my duaghter that has her own show thats theme song goes like this: You get the limo out front (ohohoh)
    Hottest styles, every shoe, every color
    Yeah when you're famous it can be kinda fun
    It's really you but no one ever discovers

In some ways you're just like all your friends
    But on stage you're a star

You get the best of both worlds
    Chill it out, take it slow
    Then you rock out the show
    You get the best of both worlds
    Mix it all together
    And you know that it's the best of both worlds
    And Ian is all whatever im still in and Apollo like ok cooley and Joey is like Bye Bye Bye and Laila is like whatever if i get in a boxing match wth her i would win and if i got in a dance off i would rip off her leg and throw her intoa valcano and see her fly out of there with her big ass dmbo ears oh wait she can't because she got them clipped like the birds in the zoo so she doesn't fly away i swear they're huge if u compared her ears to the statue of liberty its like comparing Shaquille O'Neal to my friend Lauren's abuelo when he was born and he only weighed 2 pounds when he was born so thats pretty darn small ain't it ok well thats it good bye and have a pleasant tomorrow
  • FINALLY!!! Heather is gone!!!!

I didn't care for the special performances in this episode. In my opinion, they have been really crappy lately. I liked how they were able to do the swing again. Jon and Edyta messed up though - Edyta accidentally kicked Jon in the head when she was supposed to put her leg on his shoulder. The Jimmy Kimmel thing was funny, but not as funny as last week's. I feel so sorry for that one short guy. I wonder how much they paid him to wear that dress. I liked seeing what the stars do before they perform. The things Joey does to irritate Kym is hilarious! I feel a little sorry for her though, lol. I'm glad Heather finally left. I never liked her. I am so sick of hearing about her fake leg. We know she has a fake leg! You don't have to keep mentioning it!!! I didn't like how the judges gave her special treatment - like when she fell last week. Cary Ann was the only judge to count that against her - the other two did nothing. Now if Laila fell, then they would dock a couple points off of her score. Is that fair?
ABC