Dancing With the Stars

Episode 406A

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 24, 2007 on ABC

• FINALLY!!! Heather is gone!!!!

I didn't care for the special performances in this episode. In my opinion, they have been really crappy lately. I liked how they were able to do the swing again. Jon and Edyta messed up though - Edyta accidentally kicked Jon in the head when she was supposed to put her leg on his shoulder. The Jimmy Kimmel thing was funny, but not as funny as last week's. I feel so sorry for that one short guy. I wonder how much they paid him to wear that dress. I liked seeing what the stars do before they perform. The things Joey does to irritate Kym is hilarious! I feel a little sorry for her though, lol. I'm glad Heather finally left. I never liked her. I am so sick of hearing about her fake leg. We know she has a fake leg! You don't have to keep mentioning it!!! I didn't like how the judges gave her special treatment - like when she fell last week. Cary Ann was the only judge to count that against her - the other two did nothing. Now if Laila fell, then they would dock a couple points off of her score. Is that fair?