Dancing With the Stars

Episode 408

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 07, 2007 on ABC

• Ohno? Oh-yes!

Wow!!! What a spectacular level our stars have risen to - well, most of our stars, anyway.

Poor Billy Ray...can he please be voted off already before he gets any more beligerant? Not that he didn't have reason to respond the way he did. He has for themnost part been a Southern gentleman, but even they have their breaking point, and yesterday's "crap" comment was the last straw. Can we please vote him off now? I don't want him to endure any more ridicule. Some people just cannot dance, no matter what you try to do.

I want to just gush about Apolo and Julianne, but I'll go through the list and save them for last.

Ian and Cheryl - bless his heart for trying. But perhaps that is the problem - he's trying too hard to generate emotion. He just needs to let himself feel the music and feel the connection with her, and I'm certain it will translate to their dancing. I thought he did a pretty good job though especially on the waltz, so I must admit I was disappointed for him, especially since he works so hard at it.

Laila and Maks - she dazzled again this week with her waltz for her Dad, and was floatin' like a butterfly during the jive, but somehow or other I think that it's gonna come dow to Joey and Apolo.

Joey and Kim - I agree with the judges that sometimes he has far too much fluff going' on with his dances. He is a very good dancer, clearly, and doesn't need all the other stuff that he throws in. That being said, I think he's going to be one of the finalists, but the coveted Mirrorball tropy is going to to go...

Apolo and Julianne - WOW! KA-POW, and WOW again! Can you say FAN-TAS-TIC? Granted, the tango they danced was not a traditional tango, but I definitely say a big huge KUDOS goes to Julianne for being so inventive. While she clearly ahs a great student to mold, those moves are not easy, and she needs to be given best choreographer of the season! And their Paso? Electrifying. From the opening note of the music, it had my heart pounding. Did I salready say fantastic? I'm running out of superlatives here.

Who will be voted off tonight dear loyal fellow DWTS watchers? I'm sure whichever couple gets voted off, it will be er, um achy-breaky to watch.

Geez! Anyone got some wine to go with my cheese?