Dancing With the Stars

Episode 409

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 14, 2007 on ABC

• Night of entertainment and drama

This is why I watch the show to see night of tension, entertainment, and drama all rolled up into one as the dancers and entertainers becomes dance partners while also being involved with each other's lives in the process. The judges were even a little more nicer. Loved it when Ali gave her partner an "attitude adjustment!" Priceless!
  • A night of excitement and pleasure?

The dancing tonight was very exciting because the steps that were showed put all the couples at their best.

I almost agreed with everything the judges said. I did not believe that "The Cha-Cha-Cha" that Apolo and Julianne had done was raunchy as according to Len: plus the score deserved a full 30, not a 29.

I did not agree with the judges on Ian and Cheryl's score of 30 on the "Jive" and all the rave that Ian had received. Ian did do much better, but it was no where in top scores. He just did better. Ian has improved but he still needs to prove himself for a 30.

Joey is by the one with most personality in his dance. I definitely agree with that. He is awesome out there on the floor. Joey is truly inspirational to all, because he gives his all for his fans.

Laila is the queen of the floor, no doubt. Traditionally the guys win so we have to wait and see.