Dancing With the Stars

Episode 409A

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 15, 2007 on ABC

• First there are four, now there are three

First there were four couples and now there are three couples remaining as Ian & Cheryl got the boot last night. But they were a delight to be around with. But still, you got to give the judges credit on being more encouraging and helpful than the American Idol judges. Apollo is great and Joey is funny.
  • First there were 4 and now there are 3!

It was Ian's turn to go: even though he was at his best in performance last night he could not compete with the other magnificent trio. Now what! It all depends on who works the hardest, has the best dance instructor and who wants it the most. I guess it would also depend on the one who has the most fan base, but at this point I really hope the winner who takes it is because they some how pull something out of the hat that makes them the best of the best. This is truly the best year ever of all the seasons because here we have witnessed much more talent. I cannot wait till next week.
  • The final four are the best of the competition.

Ok - as much as I agree that it was Ian's time to leave I am so glad he left on such a positive note. His scores last night show exactly how hard he's worked and how far he's come in this competition. The judges said it best last night this was the most exciting semi's in the history of the show and I agree. I feel that Joey and Kym, Apolo and Julianne along with Maks & Laila are the most exciting dancers in the history of the show. With these couples in the finals, I can't even begin to guess who's taking the trophy home but I can't wait to find out.