Dancing With the Stars

Episode 410A

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 22, 2007 on ABC

• YAY!!! Apolo and Julianne won!!!

I am soooooooo glad Apolo and Julianne won!!! They were my favorite from the very beginning. Joey and Kym were pretty good too, so I wouldn't have been too disappointed if they happened to win. It was funny seeing Laila tell everyone that she was pi*sed because she didn't win. It was even funnier when Tom walked up to her and asked her if she was still angry. I liked the Jimmy Kimmel special they had. It was funny seeing all the finalists on the screen talking about the DVD and how great it was. It was weird seeing all the dancers again. I couldn't remember most of their names. It was funny seeing John ask Tom if he could have his job. That was hilarious! I'm sort of disappointed that the series ended so soon though.
  • Apolo and Julianne are #1!

I thought that this was a much fairer season finale than last season. It seemed to me that they are trying to improve where mistakes have been made and I appreciate that. Last season the finale was with just the last two couples and to many problems developed from that scenario. Number one was that it was not about who was the best dancer but about who was the most popular and that was not fair. At least this time they went back to how they done it the first season and that seems to work much better. I do realize fan base is part of it but I believe both of finale couples tonight had a fair chance to win, but Apolo and Julianne won. It was great seeing all the couples from this season back for the finale; they all looked wonderful. They are all truly amazing people that they come to try to entertain us no matter how uncomfortable it might be.