Dancing With the Stars

Episode 509A

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 20, 2007 on ABC

7.2
  • Another one goes again!

I have to agree with one person on here as the finals will be decided in a week or so. As Jennie's performance was indeed didn't seem to enjoy herself. Neither she nor her partner as it seemed fake to me. But you know that, Marie and Mel B it would come down to this. After having men win it all for so long, I am really looking forward to a woman winning it. Guess I am biased since I am a woman as well as I am hoping to see that men winning curse you can say be broken. Hopefully I am seeing that. As it has really come down to two people like Marie & Mel B.
  • Avril Lavigne's performing! Almost got a 10!

I saw the first hour of "Dancing With the Stars," but I didn't comment on it because it's a waste of time. Monday night's show is pretty intense with the most intense dancing of the series. It's the semi-final so how much you can dance, and how high the score, yopu will get kicked off the show by the votes. Another one was kicked off the show, so there are three and next week will be the finals. so someones will win next week. Avril Lavigne perform two songs. She's very sexy. She's the coolest thing in the show. I can't wait to see what's happens next week.
  • Dancing their ***** off

Regardless of who wins, all of the final three dancers have done a fabulous job. It now becomes a popularity contest. Does Marie have enough fans to push her through to a win? Can Julianne repeat with another athlete? Will Mel B and her partner show the spice necessary to take the trophy?

Jennie's dismissal was rather expeceted and rightfully so. She and her partner seem too mechanical and not enjoying what they are doing. It may pe in part that Mel B and Marie have performed on stage in front of live audiences more frequently than Jennie has. Helio is just blessed to have an extraordinary partner and his personality along with attention to detail has pushed him to surge toward the finish line.

At any rate, what a great finale it should be!!