Dancing With the Stars

Monday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Jun 01, 2005 Returning September 15, 2014

ocean58

Dancing With the Stars Fan Reviews (235)

7.7
  • who I would like to see on dancing with the stars

Changes that have been made are properly something you needed to do but your new co-host Erin needs to leave the show. Why isn't Brooke on there anymore. You need to find someone besides Erin.

I would really love to see Channing Tatum. I want to watch that man dance on this show. Johnny Depp would be another good one. And Phillip Phillips I would like to see on there. Please put Channing Tatum on Dancing with the stars.

• TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng

Last show was just to long 3Hrs??? Could do it in an hour. Watched the last 5 minutes of the show.

Hopefully next season the show will be shorter might get more people interested.
  • Call Meryl and Mac the last dance dancing?

The last dance that Meryl and Mac did wasn't called dancing because her feet hardly touched the floor. All it was, was her winding her body all over Mac doing a sex act. Those two are disgraceful the way the kissing and touching goes on all the time. You can tell they are hot for each other and that is fne but can't they keep it behind close doors. I know the other's give each other a hug and kiss but not to the extent that Meryl and Mac do. They are good dancers but they should be cooled off. The other dancers are so much more professional. I don't think James and Peta should have been voted off. I think Candace should have. They got 3 8's.

• New Cohost needed

I love Dancing with the Stars. I realize that changes are made to make improvements. However, the new co host Erin Andrews needs to be voted off the show. She gets a 3. Her Interview style seems to upset the Dancers. She is too vocal and sometimes come across often over shadowed the host. They were not a good combination. Besides, the rudeness of the Dance Moms star, all the other changes were fine. Suggestion, bring back the lady from last year or get a new co host. Dancing with the Stars is beyond a 10 for me but the co-host was not.
  • Candace should be off

I am done watching DWTS. It was my favorite show. Candace should have been off the show in the beginning. She still cannot dance and is staying on because she keeps using the God card. Enough of expressing your religious orientation. No other religion does. They just sent home Jim of Jim/Peta and it was a disgrace. They should have only given her a 6 for the last dance; she should never have gotten this far. I AM DONE
  • do not bring that lady back

I can not stand Erin Andrews, she always ask the catty questions and not one bites, she should learn by now is a positive fun show, you can see it on staff and stars faces that no one likes her, she has no spark or attractive sass to bring, is like putting a news reporter on a miss america host, they do not match.

do not bring her back, bring back brook charve
  • SHOW OVERVIEW

Sometimes the scores are lower because of the choreography instead of the contestants. We need more contestant solos.

The pros should showcase the contestants, not themselves! (Maks and Sheryl, especially you. Mark is the best good Judges have to be careful not to let their personal feelings about the pros (or the contestants) influence their scores for the contestants' performances. [Maks, you are such a pouting prima

The contestants should stand on a platform so that Erin doesn't have to slump down. She looks so much better when she can stand up straight.

I've watched Derick grow up. He's FABULOUS! I miss the old pros. I like to hear the comments of the dancers during the dance afterward.

All the semi-finalists are really good, like last season. Charlie is the best male dancer. I've learned a lot about dances. Since the fans tend to vote for their favorite celebs rather than dancing skills, the judges' votes should count for 2/3. Fans should get 1 vote, not 12+. I like it better when I know most of the contestants and they're from different fields and the range of ages.

It's great that every season has different styles. I don't like having extra, guest judges. If judges aren't going to give a 10, I want to hear the criticisms, not just how wonderful they were; they're misleading. I do like costume designers competing. And I LOVE the comic commentaries during the finals.

• Surprised

It is hard to see the dancers with the highest score and best performance going home. It seems as if it is a popularity contest instead of a dance contest.
  • Meryl & Maks

I stopped watching DWTS two years ago, and decided to give it another try since your guest dancers were good this time around. I was hopeful that dancers would be judge on their skill and not popularity. It seems nothing has changed.

I am disappointed in the show and the judges - the guest judge Abby Miller should never have been permitted to come into this show. She is a disgrace. I am also disappointed in Julienne (Derick's sister). This lady was in a tv session accusing Maks of calling in. When the interviewer asked her if she was sure, her response was - well, I know Maks. Shame on Derick as he was on the show with her. Is he desperate for Amy Purdy to win the trophy?

As for Maks, he defended his partner and good for him.

I have no doubt that Meryl & Maks bring a lot of viewers to this show during this season. They are a joy to watch. They are the best dancers to come into this show in years. DWTS does not need the drame Ms. Julienne & Ms. Abby created.

Amy Purdy is to be admired as she is incredible. Hopefully, the show is not trying to eliminate Maks & Meryle to have a win for Amy Purdy. We need to be fair - Meryl & Maks did not deserve the scores they receved. Neither should an Olympic Gold Medal winner be treated and discussed all over the tv circuit in the manner she is.

I would not be surprised if Meryl Davis notifies DWTS and discontinues with the show. What a shame to give such low scores to a great performance, and to give such high scores to dancers who do not deserve it.

You are losing your older viewers and it is obvious why.
  • Old Drummer

All the music sounds the same with the constant thump-thump rock style beat. As an old drummer, I don't hear the proper rhythms for the ballroom dances. What a letdown since the music blocks my attention for the dancers. Why haven't the dancers complained about the constant THUMP-THUMP THUMP-THUMP OF THE BASS DRUM OR SYNTHESIZER. It's truly a very disappointing season.

Maybe I'll watch the news instead!!! When they did Disney, the music was great and I suppose that was by order of Disney. Alas, now it's back to the thump-thump thump of the rock and hip-hop "music" Since they have done little to appease the voting public, I'd like to change my rating to a low 2! Still having trouble recognizing just what dance is being done to the improper music!

Last night the music was great since Ricky Martin brought his own band. Hope that the producers DO NOT bring back the Thump-thump band and continues to give us GOOD DANCE MUSIC!! Since I don't know what will happen with the music, my rating is still 2.
  • Major turn offs

I have strayed away from this program more and more. First of all I don't agree that the contestants should have points given as to their popularity. Too many good dancers have been eliminated too early in lieu of more popular contestants and their fans votes. It's a dancing contest NOT a popularity contest !!! Second of all, Erin is a beautiful woman but has a very irritating voice . I held off all of these weeks but has continued week after week and hasn't gotten any better. Poor substitute.
  • Its over for DWTS

As usual with aging TV shows ala American Idol and now, DWTS they have gone "over the top", trying to change everything. Erin and the band are completely miscast. The attempt to go young is running off the long- term viewer loyalists and its a pity. If this is not the last year for the show, next year surely will be.
  • ne ne

It is very wrong when Candace and Ne Ne both get rights, Ne Ne can't dance, be fair. Bring Brooke back.
  • Erin Roberts question

Why does she look like she's 7 feet tall???
  • Pity Party

Amy is an Inspiration!!! The reason she is, is because she has not allowed her handicap to hold her back. This has already been established. So lets quit bringing it up every single week! Cutting her a little slack, yes, but it is unfair for her to have an edge over all the other dancers who are working just as hard. If she wins the trophy this season it will certainly not be because she is the best dancer.
  • band aid band

This band is a group of good musicians and singers but everything they play sounds like either hip hop or rap. I wonder if they could actually play a REAL Tango, Rhumba or Paso Doble if their lives depended on it. Jettison this band and bring back Howard Wheeler on board. They had great versatility. Erin is okay.

Also, this show has has become a stage performance activity with glitz, strobe lighting and wild affects which is fine sometimes but it has left authentic ballroom dancing far behind. If this keeps up Len may be gone, replaced with 20 year old judge. You are about to lose two long time fans.
  • Dancing with stars

1.5
    What were u thinking bring Burke & band back. Everytime Erin is on I change station. This is worse show & year since it began I feel bad for the contestants to be subjected to this very disappointed
  • ARE YOU KIDDING

Love the show, but I do not like the new co-host. What were you thinking when you replaced Brooke????? Good thing that the dancers are the stars and not the new co-host. She is sooooo boring!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • ditch Erin

what were they thinking canning Brooke. Erin is annoying, disrespectful and a downright lousy co-host. the changing this season are beyond stupid, from Erin to band really bad
  • Erin Erin Erin

Why do you stand in front of people and cross your legs? That is a sign of insecurity or do you need to excuse yourself and go to the bathroom? It's very unprofessional.

Otherwise I love the show and have watched it for years.
  • Judging and votes disparity on those being eliminated

DWS is one of our favorite programs and we appreciate the hard work it takes to be a competitor therein.

We are, saddened at the results of the double elimination as your judges and allegedly the votes cast out

two dancing couples who did not deserved to be booted out. Let us hope this is not repeated again and

if it does, we will know that "political correctness" involving color, and age is alive and well in your realm.

Let us hope it is not. It has happened at least twice before and it is a sad commentary on a great show.

• Erin vs Brooke/Brooke Wins By A Landslide

Erin has no finesse and her voice is very annoying. She is a bad replacement for Brooke. Also, the orchestra and singers for the past years were just great. This year the music is a disappointment. Thank goodness the competition is so great this season as it makes up for the lousy host, Erin and the below average music.
  • Bring BROOKE Back!!!!

Erin's voice makes me want to leave the room! I will have to keep the mute handy whenever I see her face! Had you never heard her speak? BROOKE is lovely, sweet, and gorgeous in anything she wears!!! Bring BROOK back and send Erin back to the locker room!!!! MISTAKE !!!!!!!!
  • Last Season

I have look forward to watching this show but this may be my last something changes soon. Ballroom dancing without an me a break. You had the best orchestra and you dropped them why? Then there is Erin, this is dancing not a football game. Her voice is annoying and her comments and questions worse! The last two season were my all time favorite. One dance team as good as the next. Really made one want to see what level of dance they would bring to the floor next. So sad to see see a once good program going downhill. At least you are still getting some good stars!
  • It's Time

We are quickly going from bad to worse. Brook is gone and I thought, GREAT and Erin is worse. What about the music, OMG is that really a band, ballroom dancing needs an orchestra! The show shows all the signs of struggling, It's time to go!
  • This is not sports

How come you don't know that Erin Andrews is HORRIBLE. Grating voice, stupid remarks. What were you thinking? I even mute her when her commercial comes on TV. It's going to be so hard to watch with her doing the interviews. Plus the singing is HORRIBLE also. I miss the old band. The choice of music absolutely sucked.
  • bad host

Erin is stiff & boring. She has no personality at all. Bring Brooke back. You had a good host & blew it with Erin.
  • Dance Contest vs Popularity Contest

This may be the last season we watch DWTS. We love the dancing and judging but the fan participation is out of line. When good dancers with good scores go home before hopeless ones with poor scores it makes the home viewing experience unpleasant, to say the least. Not worth my limited viewing time. There are things out there to enjoy! M. Roe. T'ville, FL.
  • You've done it again! -

1.5
    Something needs to be done with the judging and elimination of the dancers!! After the show this Monday, 11/11/13 - when the pair of Elizabeth B. and her partner was was enough for us! We will not watch the rest of the season and truly, I am not sure, we will try it again! The last 3 seasons were more of the popularity contest and the speed of some people fingers tech savvy but some of the older generation cannot compete with this modern technology but have been faithful followers but love the show for the dance skills, judges expertise & fairness and its overall entertainment values. Unfortunately that has gone to the pretty obvious that some of the very best dancing stars have been sent home in favor of some who can't dance even after so many weeks of training. Worst season of elimination that we have watched and we have seen them all!

Why to have judges at all? They should be the ones deciding who is talented and deserves to stay to the the viewers!!!!! It's time to come up with different ways to fairly judge and eliminate pairs upon their technical and musical abilities - 75% judges values vs. 25% viewers values for starter? PS: Kind of bummed that we won't see the end......
  • Craziest elimination season ever!!!! Back to the drawing board ABC and judges!!!!

5.5
    DWTS judges and ABC just what were you thinking? Cutting it to a 1 day show and eliminating at the end? Cutting it to 1 day is good because I think it is much too long anyway even though it is still 2 hours. Obviously this season is all about popular vote, not quality of dancing. Maybe you should get the elimination done right away instead of making these dancers dance there tails off and get 10's and then get eliminated. I don't think a score of 25 or 30 is going to keep them in at that point anyway based on the viewer votes coming in from the week before dancing. It is a sad bad season and you are loosing this viewer from every season since the beginning. Time to rethink this show. While you are at it, get those judges on the other side of the floor away from the dancers. It is a nice touch to have everyone on the main floor but separate them. Too much talking between the couples and judges going on. Maybe it is time for a major judge and show make over. It may be popular and getting nominations, but it is also getting old. Have to say Julianne Hough was a great judge, she put a fresh and hands-on perspective in it.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8