Dancing With the Stars

Monday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Jun 01, 2005 Returning September 12, 2016

ocean58

Dancing With the Stars Fan Reviews (375)

• Dear Umbrella

Are you deaf, dum and blind. Nyle was the best dancer I have seen in all of the shows. You think you are almighty and could get on the dance floor without being able to hear the music and dance. He proved himself in ever way possible that he COULD dance, not only because he is deaf, but because he was better than everyone else. He danced with his mind, body and soul.

He has, like Carrie Ann said, a beautiful heart. He deserved to win.
  • I turned it off

I have been a loyal follower of DWTS and was was so anticipating the finale, but turned it off a little after the first hour. The entertainment, if you can call it that, was horrible. I wanted to see all the stars dancing. I was disappointed they felt they had to bring "popular" ? singers onboard to get viewers to watch. I would have preferred a one hour finale with just the dancing, after all, isn't that what it is supposed to be about? Also, who picked Erin's dress, it was more appropriate for the bedroom, not TV. Results were predictable, all 3 were very talented. Congratulations to all of them for a job well done.
  • Not watching dwts anymore

I am so mad that a deaf guy won dwts season 22 that I will not watch anymore I hope they cancle this show. Because he won. I mean better dancers have gone home. Like jodie sweetin Sharna partner. Lidsay partner what happened to the best dancers winning like pagie. This show should be called. Dancing with the Stars canceled and why wasn't Derek on this season. I was team mark and Paige all the way. I. Wanted paige and mark to win. This show is. I mean really why I can't belive the deaf guy wasn't off week. 1. And I can't belive the show would want a deaf person to win it. The guy was getting sythany votes. Not fair. And I wished Len would go. Along with Bruno and Carrie Ann. Hope pets takes next season off. She won bescease the guy deaf wow did the show not have a partner for Derek this time. And all of you people who. Don't like Derek you are just I am glad Derek gets. The ones. With all the train backround. And. I just got say. IF. That deaf guy won season 22 then why didn't derek win. With Amy perdy in season 19. But it is a crying shame that. Mark and pagie we're 2 and not the winners. Tony gets the one that. Have the. Old lady's and house wives bescse he is not good as Derek. So. There. The one person who said that. I wish people would stop saying Derek gets all the good ones that is not true look how many Val had Val didn't have Amy purdy like Derek had derek got her bescse of people like. Who said that.
  • Tonights show

2.5
    Erin looks like a damn tramp. Bring back Brooke. Thats what the people want. She was fun, entertaining and natural. Erin looks like she still belongs in the mens locker room. She is hard looking and not people friendly. Get back Brooke Burke Charvet.
  • It's time for a change.

I have had enough of Erin. Flat deliveries and dresses like a slut.
  • Should be Dancing with the Dancers

Paige VanZant's parents owned Dancing studio and she has been dancing since birth. Ginger Zee was on a dance team in college and also danced with Derek Hough on GMA in 2014, even though she said she had NO dancing experience. I don't think either one of these should even be constants on DWTS. Nyle hasn't been given the actual scores (10's) he earned on 3 occaisions. This didn't happen with any of the other contestants, just him. He has to work twice as hard as the others and it's just unfair to him because he has had no dancing experience, yet continues to wow each week by his performances. This show is clearly rigged. I feel really bad for Nyle. He should clearly be the winner.
  • len's a jerk

leave Nyles alone he has such confidence and all LEN DOES is tear him down your a nasty old man and i do mean old Nyle is a great dancer and he is deaf and only very small minds would put down someone who has overcome so many obstacles in his life if Len where deaf he would probably be begging for money on a street corner what an ass WHATS WITH ALL THESE TENS BEING CALLED NINES WE SEE THE 10'S AND YOU SAY THEIR NINES THAT IS BULLCRAP
  • Nyle and Peta

MAN NYLE IS GOOD! He gets it petfectly even though he is deaf! Thanks to his partner Peta! 30/30 from me!
  • NYLE 10+

NYLE IS UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!
  • Erin's Hair

3.5
    What is with Erin Andrew's slicked back, greasy hair tonight?
  • Sharna's comments horrible!

1.5
    I feel bad for Antonio having to dance with a partner who has no faith in him. It was so obvious that she does not own-up to her insensitive comment. She tried to put it back on him by saying she was sorry he felt that way. I am so glad he threw down the penalty flag. Now she has to swallow the 15 yard penalty!
  • Nyle DiMarco gets ripped off on DWTS!

Why didn't they accept Max and Bruno's 10's for Nile? That was outrageous! Seriously? Seriously? How disappointing. Nyle won 3 10's and he deserves to receive credit for them!
  • saying 10's but giving 9's

How can 2 judges hold up a 10 paddle and SAY 10 out loud and then not give Niles the 10's? Makes me wonder if all the scores are rigged!!!!!
  • fixing the scores at DWTS

Hearing impaired dancer received paddle scores of 10 from max and bruno and didn't get them--scores are obviously bad
  • My review

NO WAY IN HELL DID MARLA DESERVE TO GO HOME
  • wow- what a night.

Tonight's show was great. I was disappointed in my "Boys to Men " contestant. He should have been the clear winner for his Lion King performance. He was truly the "KING" tonight!
  • Give Nyles Equal Time to Speak/Sign

Why didnt the judges speak to Nyles. is a short time lag with the interpreter. But they speak to everyone and they only spoke with his pro. Why? And why isnt he interviewed up stairs ( get two terps ). Talk to him, how he feels, his challenges as a new only that he is Deaf. It looks as if you are ( maybe not conscientiously) ignorig the Deaf Person and just addressing the Hearing is a very sensative issue in the Deaf coomunity
  • Misha Barton

Does she always act like a B? Why is she dancing? She doesn't even show that she is enjoying it
  • Nyle DiMarco

I am wondering why Nyle Di Marco is not doing interviews with Erin Andrews after receiving his scores? Growing up with a sister who is deaf, I was very excited to cheer Nyle on this season. If there's one thing I've learned from my sister, it's that deaf people can do ANYTHING hearing people can do. I hope that Nyle is being given the same opportunities for fans to get to know him, as all of the other contestants. I was also concerned about why the judges are only talking to Peta after watching him dance. Just because Nyle is deaf does not mean he cannot answer for himself. I hope that the show corrects these issues.
  • Ratings

4.5
    It is so obvious that the producers keep the military guy around for the ratings. He cannot dance a lick. The finale he just walked. Not a dance step. "Walking With The Stars"?
  • Derek always wins

5.5
    So although it is not supposed to be about the pros I feel as if Derek always gets people that can dance or are capable of learning how it isn't fair Tony always gets the insane house wives who just want attention or he gets the old people who cant remember what they had for breakfast let alone dance this show needs to be more fair and if Derek is such a great teacher why doesn't he get a real challenge.
  • dwts judges: what do they have against our vets????

Every time they have a veteran on the show

They find fault no matter what they do, and seem to consistently give them low scores!!! Wake up Bertha butt Carrie Ann and miss sour puss Julianne!!
  • Bindi will be a great example for helping to save the planet

The other dancers are all great. How will they use their fame and money from this show. Singers, celebs by bigger houses, more toys. Will Bindi do this at 17. She will use her fame to support wildlife education ecology and a spokesperson for environmental issues great works research and education of the human species. Her enthusiastic nature inspires other to care for things on this planet. Do I need to say a role model as well for young and old. Hope you will everyone will think about this for this is the right place where the trophy should go. All my best to a great woman!!!
  • BINDI & DEREK FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND AIRED 11/23/15

Absolutely beautiful!! Those of us that have lost loved ones will be forever grateful for this heartfelt dance. We have been touched deep in our hearts and will remember this for as long as we live. Elegance and pure unconditional love in motion.
  • Why I WONT BE WATCHING DANCING WITH THE STARS ANYMORE!

Ok, we know Alek is a hero! I Salute you my friend but, you can't dance! Sorry, you haven't gotten much better. Tonight was a joke. A RIGGED EVENT TO SAY THE LEAST! Carlos has Rocked it and gotten better Every WEEK! Bindy? Yeah, she has been Incredible! We have seen some shocking events over the last few weeks to say the least but I'm sorry, Tonight hands Down should have been Alek Down, then Nick. It's just how it is. No one wants to shut down a hero, I get that but I'm sorry, it should have been Carlos , Bindi, and ??? Well, obviously in that order. This truly shows how rigged this show is. It's doesn't get anymore REAL THAN THAT. I don't care who is what when the lights go down, as far as dancing goes we all know who should have been making it to tomorrow night. I will not waste another second on this joke of a show.
  • Crocodile tears . . .

Has anyone noticed that Bindi sniffles and grimaces in humble gratitude, but there is never a real tear? The story repeats itself every episode - the poor little girl who has lost her father, and how she rises through her grace and courage? Nope - not buying it. Everyone has their own tragic story, and everyone has had their heart broken at least once. She is the only contestant that relies on this sob story to win the hearts of viewers through emotional manipulation. Yup, she's a good dancer, but the contest should be based on merit and not how many dry tissues she crumples up as she buries her head in the armpits of the sympathetic. Not a dry eye in the house? Look again . . .
  • POPULARITY CONTEST!!!!!!!

I hate that this show is a popularity contest!!!! Eventually, they get it right in the end; however, Alexis could have gone all the way!! DWTS needs to figure something out so that Good dancers are not eliminated!!!! I have second thoughts about watching this show again. This happens every year :(
  • Unfair eliminations

That's the last episode I am ever watching. Mark did not deserve to be eliminated. I think it is terrible that u make all the couples dance and then eliminate one of them. Especially if they got a perfect score and eliminated. If that Braxton chick had dropped out Monday night, Mark and his partner wouldn't have been eliminated. They weren't even my favorite. The stars are not very well known, the whole show has gone downhill. Not worth watching anymore.
  • Bring Alexa back!

Since Tamar has now quit the show, please bring Alexa back! If Tamar had not shown up to perform (and she shouldn't have with her health issues), then there would have been no elimination. It was selfish of Tamar to show up, only to quit following the show. Granted, she has serious health issues, but it was unfair to the other stars, especially Alexa.
  • The First Couple Who Is Safe Is of course Bindi and Derek

I hate how everything is around Derek. I like him a lot as a dancer but every season he gets a good dancer. Also I hate the fact that he always goes until the end. I wonder who is voting for him and Bindi this season. Who is Bindi ? And wow she has sooooo many voters? This show is getting more fake than ever therefore maksim left because no one is judging fairly. Also Marc and Derek are best friend and every time they are dancing together if there is any competition or anything. Fake show all and everything. They don't count what people want. It's about Derek, Derek, and of course I forgot Derek!!!!! Once again his a great dancer but this show is fake.