Dancing With the Stars

Monday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Jun 01, 2005 Returning September 12, 2016

ocean58

Dancing With the Stars Fan Reviews (388)

7.4
  • Juliane and Bruno need to go

Need to get rid of Julianne and Bruno. Both are a disgrace to the show She left to try and so other things. Didn't work. Dws felt sorry for her. She needs to wear more apporate clothes who wants to see what she doesn't have. Grow up and act your age. Bruno needs to keep his butt in his chair and quit throwing his arms his almost hitting the person next to him. He may be an instruster but has no rythem. He seems very stiff
  • Monday nights version of judges not speaking was great !

Monday was a great show no commentating by judges! Tuesday show sucked had to listen to judges!

• Hate Erin Andrews

Please keep Kim! Love her.
  • I love everything but the clothes

Is anyone else tired of seeing the half naked dancers on the show? I have always enjoyed the show but I am really tired of seeing the girls in outfits that look like glorified swimsuits. I am no prude but what happened to the beauty of the dance and the costumes. I love the judges and the dancers but I don't even let my grandchildren watch this anymore because of all the butt grinding. There's just too much sexual annotation in the dances. I think some is okay but there needs to be a better balance. Bring back what you started with. Put some class back into the costumes. It's not a bunch of young horny people watching the show. I know I certainly don't need to watch girls grinding on guys on it otherwise wonderful show.
  • Dancing with the Stars is now dancing with liars/criminals/disgraces

1.5
    How can you reward Ryan Lochte by considering him a "star", which is the category of people you choose for your show? He disgraced his country, his sport, the Olympics, his fellow citizens of the world, and ran out on his friends whom he left to deal with their communal mess. He lied over and over after generously being given multiple chances to come clean. If this is the type of person DWTS declares to be a "star", why in the world would I watch? By doing so, I would be endorsing your view of what and who a star is. Please, you owe us and yourselves, better.
  • Bad judgement by Julianne

2.5
    Get rid of Julianne please!! What doesn't she understand about nonprofessional dancers? She's an ass!!
  • HUGH MISTAKE bringing that ass on the show

I thought this was one of the classy shows still on TV... The producers are assholes for looking for ratings.

I hope the show goes down the shitter, because of this.

Way to go maybe we can bring on some wife abusers and vote on there dancing. What a waste.
  • DWTS No More

I have watched this show since it's inception. I thought they had class. I thought they were one of the few shows left with integrity. NO MORE. I am finished watching now that they are rewarding Lochte's BAD BEHAVIOR.

If this is all for ratings they didn't need to do it this way. I hope parents keep their children away for this so they don't see good things happen to bad behavior people.

I hope America is smart enough to tune out. Even voting him off is not enough. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN INVITED.

This is so sad.

• show stoper

Lochte should not have been picked for the show he is a liar and dishonest and a disgrace to the USA. he is not what our flag and country stand for. I have always enjoyed this show but will not watch if he is in the line up.
  • Would Rather Have Zika than Lochte!

5.5
    You must be kidding. Ryan Lochte disgraced himself, the people of Brazil and the Olympic Committee and you want to give him attention on your show! Say it isn't so. I'm going to hope you take the opportunity to correct this lack of judgment before you lose a lot of watchers. Please do the right thing!
  • No Lochte

Ryan Lochte disgraced and disrespected the host country of Brazil, disrespected the Olympics, disrespected and disgraced his own country, the USA. and disgraced himself. I have been a fan of DWTS since its beginning, but if you put Lochte on the show, I will not watch. People have to be held accountable for their made the choices for what he did and should not have your recognition as tho nothing happened. It's throwing laws and personal morals out the window - makes it appear you support that. your show has become more about "splash" than original concept of actual dancing ability.
  • Please No Lochte

Ryan Lochte? REALLY?! There isn't a guy on earth I'd want to see less of. The jerk broke the Olympic Code of Ethics and the USA Swimming Code of Conduct in Rio. He doesn't deserve the nations attention after his blatant misconduct and very public display of his lack of integrity. His "job" in Rio was to represent his sport, the Olympic spirit of the games, and his nation. I'm aggravated Dancing with the Stars has decided supporting his celebrity status by labeling him a "star". He is no star in my eyes. I won't be tuning in this season if he is in the lineup. I'm really disappointed - and somewhat dismayed y'all feel he is worthy of inclusion in your production.
  • I used to like this show.....

1.5
    BUT NOW, I HATE IT JUST LIKE I HATE EVERY REALITY AND TALENT SHOWS! FUCK THIS SHOW! HATE IT!
  • Dear Umbrella

Are you deaf, dum and blind. Nyle was the best dancer I have seen in all of the shows. You think you are almighty and could get on the dance floor without being able to hear the music and dance. He proved himself in ever way possible that he COULD dance, not only because he is deaf, but because he was better than everyone else. He danced with his mind, body and soul.

He has, like Carrie Ann said, a beautiful heart. He deserved to win.
  • I turned it off

I have been a loyal follower of DWTS and was was so anticipating the finale, but turned it off a little after the first hour. The entertainment, if you can call it that, was horrible. I wanted to see all the stars dancing. I was disappointed they felt they had to bring "popular" ? singers onboard to get viewers to watch. I would have preferred a one hour finale with just the dancing, after all, isn't that what it is supposed to be about? Also, who picked Erin's dress, it was more appropriate for the bedroom, not TV. Results were predictable, all 3 were very talented. Congratulations to all of them for a job well done.
  • Not watching dwts anymore

I am so mad that a deaf guy won dwts season 22 that I will not watch anymore I hope they cancle this show. Because he won. I mean better dancers have gone home. Like jodie sweetin Sharna partner. Lidsay partner what happened to the best dancers winning like pagie. This show should be called. Dancing with the Stars canceled and why wasn't Derek on this season. I was team mark and Paige all the way. I. Wanted paige and mark to win. This show is. I mean really why I can't belive the deaf guy wasn't off week. 1. And I can't belive the show would want a deaf person to win it. The guy was getting sythany votes. Not fair. And I wished Len would go. Along with Bruno and Carrie Ann. Hope pets takes next season off. She won bescease the guy deaf wow did the show not have a partner for Derek this time. And all of you people who. Don't like Derek you are just I am glad Derek gets. The ones. With all the train backround. And. I just got say. IF. That deaf guy won season 22 then why didn't derek win. With Amy perdy in season 19. But it is a crying shame that. Mark and pagie we're 2 and not the winners. Tony gets the one that. Have the. Old lady's and house wives bescse he is not good as Derek. So. There. The one person who said that. I wish people would stop saying Derek gets all the good ones that is not true look how many Val had Val didn't have Amy purdy like Derek had derek got her bescse of people like. Who said that.
  • Tonights show

2.5
    Erin looks like a damn tramp. Bring back Brooke. Thats what the people want. She was fun, entertaining and natural. Erin looks like she still belongs in the mens locker room. She is hard looking and not people friendly. Get back Brooke Burke Charvet.
  • It's time for a change.

I have had enough of Erin. Flat deliveries and dresses like a slut.
  • Should be Dancing with the Dancers

Paige VanZant's parents owned Dancing studio and she has been dancing since birth. Ginger Zee was on a dance team in college and also danced with Derek Hough on GMA in 2014, even though she said she had NO dancing experience. I don't think either one of these should even be constants on DWTS. Nyle hasn't been given the actual scores (10's) he earned on 3 occaisions. This didn't happen with any of the other contestants, just him. He has to work twice as hard as the others and it's just unfair to him because he has had no dancing experience, yet continues to wow each week by his performances. This show is clearly rigged. I feel really bad for Nyle. He should clearly be the winner.
  • len's a jerk

leave Nyles alone he has such confidence and all LEN DOES is tear him down your a nasty old man and i do mean old Nyle is a great dancer and he is deaf and only very small minds would put down someone who has overcome so many obstacles in his life if Len where deaf he would probably be begging for money on a street corner what an ass WHATS WITH ALL THESE TENS BEING CALLED NINES WE SEE THE 10'S AND YOU SAY THEIR NINES THAT IS BULLCRAP
  • Nyle and Peta

MAN NYLE IS GOOD! He gets it petfectly even though he is deaf! Thanks to his partner Peta! 30/30 from me!
  • NYLE 10+

NYLE IS UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!
  • Erin's Hair

3.5
    What is with Erin Andrew's slicked back, greasy hair tonight?
  • Sharna's comments horrible!

1.5
    I feel bad for Antonio having to dance with a partner who has no faith in him. It was so obvious that she does not own-up to her insensitive comment. She tried to put it back on him by saying she was sorry he felt that way. I am so glad he threw down the penalty flag. Now she has to swallow the 15 yard penalty!
  • Nyle DiMarco gets ripped off on DWTS!

Why didn't they accept Max and Bruno's 10's for Nile? That was outrageous! Seriously? Seriously? How disappointing. Nyle won 3 10's and he deserves to receive credit for them!
  • saying 10's but giving 9's

How can 2 judges hold up a 10 paddle and SAY 10 out loud and then not give Niles the 10's? Makes me wonder if all the scores are rigged!!!!!
  • fixing the scores at DWTS

Hearing impaired dancer received paddle scores of 10 from max and bruno and didn't get them--scores are obviously bad
  • My review

NO WAY IN HELL DID MARLA DESERVE TO GO HOME
  • wow- what a night.

Tonight's show was great. I was disappointed in my "Boys to Men " contestant. He should have been the clear winner for his Lion King performance. He was truly the "KING" tonight!
  • Give Nyles Equal Time to Speak/Sign

Why didnt the judges speak to Nyles. is a short time lag with the interpreter. But they speak to everyone and they only spoke with his pro. Why? And why isnt he interviewed up stairs ( get two terps ). Talk to him, how he feels, his challenges as a new only that he is Deaf. It looks as if you are ( maybe not conscientiously) ignorig the Deaf Person and just addressing the Hearing is a very sensative issue in the Deaf coomunity