Dancing With the Stars

Monday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Jun 01, 2005 In Season

ocean58

Dancing With the Stars Fan Reviews (407)

7.4
  • SOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!

Dancing with the stars is getting really crappy! This show should be called the most popular dancer since thats exactly whats been happening on this show lately. The most popular dancer wins instead of THE BEST DANCER!!! I dont think i'll be watching anymore.
  • voting

4.5
    I just don't think people in this country should be allowed to vote anymore. If last November wasn't a big enough demonstration of not understanding qualifications for being elected, this season of DWTS reinforces it. The fact that Dave outlasted so many better dancers is absurd. This is not a popularity contest, it is DANCING. Wake up America !!!
  • More dancing less chatter and drama

2.5
    Each individual dance is less than 90 seconds a filler is 5 min. Three judges would be plenty. Why are the female professional instructor almost always all white. Does Hollywood not have Asian, Hispanic or Black female instructors? Suggestion, put the name of the song and artist at the bottom of the screen for 15 seconds for each dance.
  • Lifts!? What!?

CarryAnne is so ridiculous with the lifts. She has taken it wayyy too far. What the hell? I don't understand why a step where the woman has both feet BARELY off the floor qualifies as a freakin lift. She irritates me every time she opens her mouth now.
  • Erin, you are not qualified to Judge

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound when you make statements like: "I agree with Bruno" or "I don't agree with Carrie Ann?" Just what kind of dancing background/experience do you have to make these statements? No one cares to listen to your "professional" comments; your annoying voice is bad enough! Bring Brooke back!!!!
  • Judges Persuades Voters

2.5
    I am very disappointed with the outcome of the four, now three finalists. First of all, there were other dancers who were so much better than David Ross that did not make it to the finals. And, for David to have won over Simone Biles is absurd! Personally, I think David is a very charming gentleman with a great personality, but if judged on dance performance, he should have been gone weeks ago. I feel that some of the judges place so much emphasis on who he/she wants to win and in turn that persuades the audience to vote for who they think the judges want to win, which is the case with Julianne. She needs to keep her big fat mouth shut and just stick to what judges do - critique and advise, and not persuade the audience! Furthermore, why does it seem like some of the pros get the celebrities that are potential winners. It's the same ones that win all the time! How many times has Shauna Burgess, Artem Chigvintsev, Emma Slater or Sasha Farber won? As much as I love Val, he has won several times, and has a pretty good chance of taking the Mirrorball Trophy this season! DWTS was one of my favorite shows to watch but now it''s beginning to look a lot like politics - messy, dirty, and prejudice!
  • Len goodman - No Respect

Len is a terrible judge. He was very rude regarding Bonner's Performance. He needs to know how to judge the dancers that will help them get better. To tell Bonner the only reason he is still on the show is because of the votes from the viewer is unacceptable. He is no longer an asset to the show and needs to go back to London. I have been watching DWTS since the first season and Len has been rude to several dancers. It one thing to bring ideas to help them get better, but he just does not care how he criticizes. I love this show and watch it every season. I usually never submit a comment, but Len's comments on tonight show as not acceptable.

• Dancing with the Stars or not.

Dancing with the stars needs to change. Stars having a advantage over other stars dancing. No gymnists, or dancing experience.

I was taught if you had nothing kind to say, don't say anything. Len was horrible telling one of the dancers he thought he would have been off the show already. Even if he thought it, shut up. I can not believe Len was a professional dancer. To me He is far from being professional. Len needs to go back to London. The shows ratings are lower. That has to be for a reason. Len is not a positive person, which I believe these are not professionals and it is ok for criticism but not Len's way. He needs to be voted off. People also miss Derek. He is a amazing dancer. Bruno needs to shut up. The show is not exciting as it once had been.

• dancing and voting

although a good dance couple was booted is not the first B should have not been voted is just dancing and voting is from the viewers when you bring celebs in to dance make it is a dancer and our wonderful cowboy is our baseball player players if unhappy dont watch have been a loyal fan since the very of my pics dont make it but i love to watch the dancing especially those who are not dancers.. so enjoy or dont watch
  • got it all wrong

Nick, Bonner, or the baseball player should have gone - can't dance, while Heather was at professional level. VERY disappointed about DWTS process - REALLY. Won't watch any more until you get a better voting system or an expert save like some other reality shows for instances like these. Sorry for your show ratings
  • Shock 2

I loved this season so very much but how are you going to send Heather home when she been working with a back up dancer.. Totally not her fault Max got hurt, then for them to get perfect score his first night back.. You have way worse dancers by far.. This show is definitely lost my vote from here on out.. Nothing about her going home was fair.. She wasn't nor has ever been in bottom since week one.. Very disappointed SMH!!!!!!!
  • Dancing Without The Stars

Never thought I would stop watching but it's finally happened. I never missed an episode till two seasons ago, stopped altogether. Derek for some reason always danced with a ringer; and that sister of his, too much boasting. Len is always disappointed, Bruno is a perv.

This show gives The Osmond's too much of a platform to sing look how great I am. ABC has an infinity to give creeps star power, example Ryan Locte, yes reward this criminal; again with ABC and Nick Viall. He was vial on the bachelor, always showing up to interfere. Give him as much air time as possible, drama drama drama.
  • Down with professional Actor/Dancers

I do not think it is fair to have professional dancers as contestants on DWTS. I am talking about Heather who is dancing with Maks. She even said she danced Britney on Glee and now on this show and tonight she dances to her song. And she was a back up dancer, really? It really is not fair to the other contestants and that is why I will not give any of my votes to dancers on this show as they do not deserve it.
  • I've had enough of Lenn

Len needs to retire or go back to England. He is too old for modern dancing.
  • Lenn Needs to Go

I'm getting tired of Len's cranky attitude and judging people differently based on whether he likes them or not.
  • Celebrities

I think that they should have a celebrities edition of dancing with the stars
  • too much cheese

I like the show very much. But, some of the dances are so cheesy.

I am all for a little fun but for the most memorable year week things should have stayed somewhat serious. I was never a fan of Marcia but I sure like Maureen.

Val, Val, Val and more Val please.

• Dancing format

Love watching the show. It inspired my husband and I to take ballroom lessons. But, really do not like the format that has been established over the last several seasons. Preferred to watch all the teams do the same dances each week so you could compare apples to apples and preferred when the dances actually resembled what is taught. Added flair and tricks are fine but not to the exclusion of actual required dance steps. Call me little Len.
  • Julianne needs to go .

Julianne has given more negative remarks since she has been on the show than all the other judges combined. If she says something remotely positive, it's followed by "but what I would like to see you . Every single time! I had to start hitting my mute button when she talked because I was getting so frustrated and could not tolerate it any more. I have a lot of patience but a couple of seasons of this has really pushed it. I'm not one to do this kind of thing, so that should tell you something.
  • Less Ass more dancing

OK So Amber Rose used to be an exotic dancer "of the pole variety" and Julianne found her offensive - guess what?? So did the rest of the country except for the horny old men watching on TV. This second class piece of crap should be removed from TV permanently. I know - they keep her on the tube for controversy, well now they have it. I thought this was Dancing With The Stars not dancing in the barn yard with cattle.

For the second part of this note, I am a Dairy Farmer and the other morning when I went out to hook up the cows - I thought I saw Amber Rose staring me in the face. My gorgeous cows ass looked identical to Amber Rose and has the legs to match. So now my 2 prize milkers have tattoos on their asses, one is Amber and the other Rose. So the next time you watch DWTS and you see that big overweight cow trying to dance think of me and my Amber and Rose.
  • I hate this show

My cousin encouraged me to check out the show. It is a joke. Julianne Hough and her brother need to go. They practically run the show. Also, this show does not judged the stars fairly and caters to the popularity of the professional dancer and that's ridiculous! Len needs to get a backbone and get rid of Julianne and Derek. I like Carrie Ann. She seems fair. Don't have time to watch a show that's obviously fixed to get ratings. Joke! Worst show on TV.
  • Juliane and Bruno need to go

Need to get rid of Julianne and Bruno. Both are a disgrace to the show She left to try and so other things. Didn't work. Dws felt sorry for her. She needs to wear more apporate clothes who wants to see what she doesn't have. Grow up and act your age. Bruno needs to keep his butt in his chair and quit throwing his arms his almost hitting the person next to him. He may be an instruster but has no rythem. He seems very stiff
  • Monday nights version of judges not speaking was great !

Monday was a great show no commentating by judges! Tuesday show sucked had to listen to judges!

• Hate Erin Andrews

Please keep Kim! Love her.
  • I love everything but the clothes

Is anyone else tired of seeing the half naked dancers on the show? I have always enjoyed the show but I am really tired of seeing the girls in outfits that look like glorified swimsuits. I am no prude but what happened to the beauty of the dance and the costumes. I love the judges and the dancers but I don't even let my grandchildren watch this anymore because of all the butt grinding. There's just too much sexual annotation in the dances. I think some is okay but there needs to be a better balance. Bring back what you started with. Put some class back into the costumes. It's not a bunch of young horny people watching the show. I know I certainly don't need to watch girls grinding on guys on it otherwise wonderful show.
  • Dancing with the Stars is now dancing with liars/criminals/disgraces

1.5
    How can you reward Ryan Lochte by considering him a "star", which is the category of people you choose for your show? He disgraced his country, his sport, the Olympics, his fellow citizens of the world, and ran out on his friends whom he left to deal with their communal mess. He lied over and over after generously being given multiple chances to come clean. If this is the type of person DWTS declares to be a "star", why in the world would I watch? By doing so, I would be endorsing your view of what and who a star is. Please, you owe us and yourselves, better.
  • Bad judgement by Julianne

2.5
    Get rid of Julianne please!! What doesn't she understand about nonprofessional dancers? She's an ass!!
  • HUGH MISTAKE bringing that ass on the show

I thought this was one of the classy shows still on TV... The producers are assholes for looking for ratings.

I hope the show goes down the shitter, because of this.

Way to go maybe we can bring on some wife abusers and vote on there dancing. What a waste.
  • DWTS No More

I have watched this show since it's inception. I thought they had class. I thought they were one of the few shows left with integrity. NO MORE. I am finished watching now that they are rewarding Lochte's BAD BEHAVIOR.

If this is all for ratings they didn't need to do it this way. I hope parents keep their children away for this so they don't see good things happen to bad behavior people.

I hope America is smart enough to tune out. Even voting him off is not enough. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN INVITED.

This is so sad.

• show stoper

Lochte should not have been picked for the show he is a liar and dishonest and a disgrace to the USA. he is not what our flag and country stand for. I have always enjoyed this show but will not watch if he is in the line up.