Danger Bay

CBC (ended 1990)

Danger Bay Fan Reviews (7)

• Danger Bay is one of the best shows based on the environment in British Columbia, Canada.

I love this show. Danger Bay first aired on CBC in Canada and the Disney Channel in the USA from 1985 to 1990. What a wonderful clean, entertaining and informative TV show. Yes it is 1980s but what can I say, it is my favourite decade. The cast is first rate. Donnelly Rhodes, Susan Walden, Michele B. Chan, Christopher Crabb, Ocean Hellman and Hagan Beggs are all wonderful. This show is located primarily at the Vancouver Aquarium at Stanley Park and shows great views of Vancouver as well. I hope one day CBC would wake up and release this wonderfully entertaining show on DVD. That would definitely make me very happy. If they do release it on DVD. Make it a Box set of all five seasons with commentaries, promos, and other fun stuff. Well I can always hope can't I...
  • Family Show that aired on The Disney Channel

This was personally one of my favorites growing up. I love the Disney Channel and this was my favorite show on the Disney Channel. It was a fun show for kids to enjoy. I think the fact that the cast had 2 kids involved really helped kids get into it. I would love to find this on DVD. If anyone can help me with finding this movie on DVD it would greatly be appreciated. If they ever did a remake of this as a movie I don't know if it would ever be the same as watching the original tv show.
  • Great Show!

Started watching on The Disney Channel from the beginning. Contacted Disney and with more people asking about it, thier looking to release Danger Bay to DVD someday. So if you're interested, just go to Disney.com and send them a question e-mail about when they will be releasing it. DAnger Bay didn't last long, but now a days there are not that many good family shows to watch. Unless of course you have the Disney channel or ABC Family channel. And when they do release it, we could all get to learn more about marine life and animals in the great Pacific Northwest.
  • Good wholesome T.V.

One of my faves growing up. It was a good pleasant show, maybe the onely one I would watch that did not have excessive violence & usually had some educational aspects tossed in, especially around the aquarium.

It also didnt hurt that I had a huge crush on Ocean hellman at the time.
  • I must say I'm a little irked that everything I read about this episode said the same thing; major secrets revealed, lots of love-making---and there was none....what happened?

7.7
    I must say I'm a little irked that everything I read about this episode said the same thing; major secrets revealed, lots of love-making---and there was none....what happened? Regardless, it's an episode you can't miss- it's hilarious and the Naley scenes are adorable. Danger Bay is just ok ok ok.
  • A family show whose backdrop is the amazing Vancover aquarium. Each week mambers of the family embark on a new adventure that takes them into the rich wildlife that surounds the Vancover area and develops environmental awarness and strong family values.

I grew up with this show. It has wonderful overarching themes that encourage love of the environment, wildlife and family. It is a shame that such a wonderful show is off the air at a time when we could use a closer look at the values this show holds. I have often looked for this show over the years on Disney, hoping that they will bring it back into syndication. Now with the advent of TV DVD's maybe we can encourage Disney to release this treasure so others may see it! I am quite pleased to see that I am not alone in my admiration of this show and it's cast!
  • One of my favorites when I was a kid, loved all the animals! I credit it with being one of the reasons I wanted to be a vet for so long. Also, had a crush on cutie Christopher Crabb.

Danger Bay was a wholesome to the point of cheesy show that aired on the Disney Channel. I absolutely adored it as a kid. This is the kind of programming I hope I can let my future kids watch some day.

Great for animal lovers! Also, a great show to watch together as a family, as there are plots following the adult characters as well as the kids. There's something for everyone.

I rarely missed an episode. Wish they'd air it again on Disney, or ABC family. It's quite underrated. I much prefer it to Full House. Wish they'd release it on DVD. I'd get it in a second!