Danger

CBS (ended 1955)

jaynashvil

User Score: 1990

Danger Fan Reviews (2)

• Borderline acceptable. How far down has television sunk to these days. Not to disrespect the creators of Danger but I guess it's simply the trend of tv these days (nothing good on.)

5.8
    Borderline acceptable. How far down has television sunk to these days. Not to disrespect the creators of Danger but I guess it's simply the trend of tv these days (nothing good on.) Time poorly wasted.This show is not nice, but the borderline of the story is acceptable.just ok but not the nice show.
  • Live, very-early-days-of-TV drama and mystery show..Yul Brynner first producer with some outstanding acting and musical background.

I only write this in response to member ara2kch16\'s review of the \"Danger\" TV show. I think the reviewer was possibly confusing this with a \"present day\" TV production...bear in mind that this program ran in the 1950\'s!!....almost the very beginning of TV!..the last program aired in 1955..what you were watching were recorded years ago!..now, viewed in that light, I think there are some things one should consider...first and foremost!..this was LIVE TV!!...no outtakes!..no re-dos!!...no taperecordings to edit and correct errors..a weekly program with minimum rehearsal times and starring some outstanding actors and actresses in their very early days.....also, an original, groundbreaking, brilliant musical background by the late, great guitarist Tony Mottola..also done live.....I think these Danger episodes should be viewed as classics.....in much the same manner as early \"talkies\" are in the movies....I remember watching these (when I was lots younger) on my Muntz TV set with the rabbit ears antennaes and just being thrilled by all of them...........