Dangerous Minds

ABC (ended 1997)

Dangerous Minds Fan Reviews (3)

7.1
  • I am eager to see the movie again and again,because the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch. However, I don't give out 10s that exactly. So a 9 it is.

I am eager to see the movie again and again,because
    the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch. However, I don't give out 10s that exactly. So a 9 it is. Since the borderline of the story must be slightly improved.But i love this movie very very much.
  • Ex-Marine Louanne Johnson is an unconventional teacher who inspires her class of bright but "difficult" inner-city students, and makes a real difference in their lives, outside school as well as inside.

I love this movie so much. The storyline is a great one. How a teacher try to help her survive and get ahead in school for a better life and future. On top of that she been abused so she know somewhat of the thing her students go though on some level. To anyone who have not seen this movie, I suggest you rent it or whatever because it have drama, and emotion that will touch your heart. I am glad I was able to watch it when I could because it is really a touching story about the lives of many Americans back then and now.
  • ME ENCANTABA ESA SERIE OJALA LA PASARAN OTRA VEZ

me encantaba esta serie, la recorde porque escuche la cancion que iba en la entrada genial