Daniel Boone (1960)

ABC (ended 1961)

Daniel Boone (1960) Fan Reviews (2)

6.8
  • This was a classic TV Frontier/Western series.

Daniel Boone was better shows on to ever be on television period. The writing was so good that it still holds up to today's standards. The regular cast was outstanding. The guest starts were absolutely fantastic. In this time period of television many famous actors would make appearances on great television shows such as this. Then there were the up and coming actors that would go on to become huge stars and used this as a springboard of sorts. All in all a great show that can still be watched today without missing a beat. If you have never seen it, watch it if you get a chance.
  • To be honest, I would have preferred to spend my time elsewhere than finish watching this. However, I kept thinking that there is great potential behind this and I was half right.

6.8
    To be honest, I would have preferred to spend my time elsewhere than finish watching this. However, I kept thinking that there is great potential behind this and I was half right. There was potential to say the least but this potential was poorly exploited leaving a show that is half decent. Nonetheless, you really have to see SHOW to get what I'm talking about.