Danny Phantom

Bitter Reunions

Aired Friday 12:00 AM May 07, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• Danny has meet his Joker

The show has found their main villain.
  • that vlad

So danny is that the anly ghost half man mm m mmm m that was cool but vlad is in lve with the mom of danny so it is icrdible that he hate jack so it normal that i try to kill him,in genela i love his epi because i do good i live it and vlad it a strealy strong emmey he is not like thecnus of the othe guy that i not remember his name now vlad is mean,creepy,bloody and bad i love his no way i love it he of cures danny still be my favorite charcter but i respect vlad he need mere respect.

he not like enemis that anr only in the show for make us fell that danny is strong now he had a eal enmey that can crush hinmm in second .the battlel with him he slayed that actually he loook like the was jus plaing with him ber great episode for me one of the best.is tome that danny get a veryvery strong oponet and not like the rest of emeny that are looser like the ghast of the box that is a rellystiupid enemy .and relly why he is in the show. actually i don't know.
  • Introducing Vlad Masters Plasmius,My Favorite character on the show!

The one episode where Vlad comes in! Next to Phantom(Dark Danny),He is my favorite character of the whole series. Where do I start?

Unlike other villians,Vlad knew who Danny is at the very beggining when he met him. Other villians don't know much about him expect seeing him as a threat to their goals that they simply want to dispose of. Vlad is the opposite. He doesn't want to destroy him,no,he sees Danny as a starting pawn that he can turn into a queen piece,not literally,but someone who can be his queen in the game of chess. He sees Danny as the son that should have been his,and this episode just started my love for Danny/Vlad Father/Son stuff,and the Idea of a "Daniel Masters" is very appealing to me. Once I read a drabble on fanfiction.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2090155/1/ ) I've been completley in love with this relationship. Ahh,I just love how much fatherly affection Vlad has for Danny("Sweet dreams,little badger"),and is like a great prieview for Danny's "Arc Of Darkness"(As classified by Neo Yi on Casperhigh.net,a Danny Phantom Info site)Which sadly ends sometime,but will always remain in my memory and I will always love it.

Now to the episode. The main reason I like it so much is because it introduces my favorite character,Vlad Masters/Plasmius. But this has lots of good moments. I especially loved the scene where Vlad shows his fatherly affection for Danny: One where Vlad calls Danny "Little Badger",it was jsut so affectionaite,and where Vlad calls him "Son". It proves that Vlad thinks of Danny as the Son that should have been his, and I love how he keeps pointing out that they're more similiar then they both know.
  • The first phantastic fight with Phantom and fruitloop!

OMG, this episode has 'awesome' and 'exciting' written all over it! Flashbacks, tension, reunion, fighting, secrets, family loyalty- PHANTASTIC! It's totally ironic that Danny got in trouble for saving his dad's life- and even stranger that Jack unknowingly sent him to the guy who put both their lives on the line! I loved how Vlad had already heard of Danny! Danny must be famous in the ghost zone.

"Danny Phantom, right?"

"You...you know me?"

"Of course I know you! You're the ghost boy who uses his powers for good!"

I also loved how Danny seemed to somewhat trust/admire Vlad at the beginning, but remained loyal to Jack at the end. And how he cheered his dad up on the way back. Aw! :D And it was also cool how Vlad both fought Danny and wanted him to join him. He called Danny "son" three times this eppy! He was still too harsh on DP, but I'm glad Danny beat his ghost minions up and got to later get Vlad back in TOT. Awesome episode!
  • The first debut of Danny's arch enemy Plasmious aka Vlad Masters

Every hero needs a villan and Vlad takes that position quite nicely. Cunning,manupilative,and powerful Vlad becomes Danny's first real challenge as a villian.Another good qualtiy episode I would say we meet Vlad for the first time and what makes him special is...He's a halfa just like Danny! There were some good jokes in here and had a good plot. Vlad's character is also intresting he's a man with a grude and a secret love *cough*Maddie*cough*. Danny's gonna be facing some real problems from Vlad since Vlad is now set on acquiring Danny as his apprentience.
  • Danny meets his new arch rival and equal at his parents' college reunion.

I absolutely loved this episode!!!!! Everyone knows that my favorite villain is Vlad and that I love every episode that he is in. After I watched this episode, I became obsessed with Danny Phantom. Vlad is the first ghost/human Jack accidentally created by Jack. He is also the first ghost to ever defeat Danny in battle. The only thing that disturbed me most about this episode is the fact that Vlad wants to marry Maddie and he wants to win Danny's affection and raise him as his own son and teach him all he knows about his ghost powers. I can't wait to see other episodes with Vlad in them; they're awesome!!!
  • This was a turning point in the series. Every hero needs a villian and this one is a villian that will defetly throw you for a fruit loop or two!

Ok I love this epsidode a whole lot! I can watch it over and over again and not get tired of it! Danny secret life has a ghost once again gets him in trouble with his folks who decied to drag him and his sister to Wisconse of all places! Jack tell them they are going to meet his old "Friend" Is it just me or the size of Jack' brain actually tinier then his feet? He has no idea that he really did ruin Vlad life! I mean come on he was a 20 year old kid when he got the worst case of acne in history and had no socile life! Come when your young your social life is the only life you have! You don't have one you might as well go dig your own grave! Jack probbly never even apoliged either! Vlad totally cool! I mean he so cool even if he evil you have to admit this guy got style and chrisma! I mean I was actually screaming the first time this played for Danny to go with Vlad! I mean come on he got a castle, money, better clothes, and he can help him with his powers and he won't embrassed him on a regual baise and no UFO attached the house! True I could do without the pakers stuff but then I'm not a guy! Vlad just a very lonely guy who wants a family! Why Maddie chose the idoit Jack is beyond me! Still why is its lately on all shows that the hero archfoe is like three times their age? Anyone else here see a pallar realstiohp that is way simlar to Robin and Slade from the cool show Teen Titans? I want a hero to willing go south just once!
  • One of the best

this is one of the best episodes ever it is so cool how there is anouther halfa and it is his parents friend i love this episode it tons and tons of action and danny actually uses his brain to fight the bad guy and win this episode is also inportant to the plot and you cant miss or you will be very very confused when watching later episodes again is is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so good
  • This is seriously one of my favorite episodes ever.

Simply put, this episode was amazing. Of course, it usually is awesome when the arche enemy of the hero is introduced, isn't it? And this is no exception. It's made even more intresting by the fact that Vlad is...well...a very interesting character. His mind set is very warped, but, yet, at the same time he's almost right about the fact that Jack ruined his life. Yet, of course, I'm sure all he thought about was that he lost Maddie, and not about that he has awesome ghost powers now and is a billionare. Jack really didn\'t ruin his life, and I'm sure he'll realize that eventually, but until then, I'll continue to enjoy watching the fruitloop plot to destroy Jack, get Maddie to marry him, and get Danny as a son. ^^
  • The bitterness of Vlad in this episode was only the begining.

This was the begining the truly crazed up fruit loop Vlad. Wow it was amazing to see this the first time. What was even more amazing was the Vlad is a halfa like Danny. But he's a more exprienced halfa. Not only that but he's dangerous. And the crazed up thing comes from the fact he's in love with Danny's mom. This was the big episode that I think got a lot of people into the show. But it's true Vlad is one great villian the best one this show has ever had. He's both dangerous, clever. And in my opinion sometimes a bit stupid. Danny was also great in this episode.
  • When Jack, Danny's father, recieves an invitation to his high school reunion, he brings the whole family to attend. The reunion is hosted at Jack's old college buddy, Vlad's, mansion. After a battle, secrets are uncovered on both ends of the party.

Personally, I think this episode marks the turning point of the series. It announces Danny's main enemy. Vlad is introduced as a creepy old guy (okay, maybe not specifically but it was implied after he gave such a weird atmosphere off) from Jack and Maddie's college days. He is the host of the reunion and is, at first, portrayed as a friend but then revealed later on that he is an enemy.

In Kindred Spirits, Vlad has many files on Danny's powers and abilities. Yet it is remained untold on how he came into possesion of such knowlesge. In the beginning, when the Vulture Ghosts are sent for Jack by Vlad, Vlad already knows of Danny Phantom but is not aware of his secret identity. Perhaps Vlad gained knowledge of some of Danny's powers when the Vultures returned to him.

Also, it is shown that Skulker is working for Plasmius. He most likely recieves updates on Danny's powers and what he does by sending Skulker off.
  • Great episode Danny Phantom get a acrch enemy named Vlad Plasmius.

This episode changes the shape of the series in good way.Danny gains his arch enemey Vald Plasmius.

Danny races home before he misses his curfew,but rans into three ghost vultures.The Vulture ask him wear his dad is Danny doesn't answer beats the vultures and cause them to run or fly out of town.He misses his curfew and his parents ask him why he is always late.After Jazz helps Danny out of trouble Jack and Maddie decide to take their kids to their college reunoin which is being hosted at Jack's old best friend Vlad Masters.On the way there Jazz asks her father how he was best friends with the famous and rich bussiness man.Jack answers they did everything together including ghost research,until an aciddent with a portol type ghost portal which hit Vlad in the face causing his hair to turn from black to white and giving him ecto-acne.Jack believes Vlad has finally forgiven after 20 years Jazz and Danny aren't so sure.The Fentons make it to Vlad's house more like mansion.Vlad is friendly towards Danny,Maddie,and Jazz he shows some signs of anger towards Jack,but asks them to stay with him for the night.Jack and Maddie agree to stay with Vlad upon hearing there might be a ghost.At night Danny senses a ghost he checks it out only to find out it is the three ghost vulture he stopped before.The vulture runs away yet again when another more dangerous ghost appears.

Danny fights the ghost but the ghost beats him very easily and shows off powers like Danny and even some he doesn't like duplicating into four.He is knocked out he transforms back into Danny Fenton,the ghost sees this and is amazed that Danny Phantom is Danny Fenton.The ghost transforms into Vlad Masters.Vlad puts Danny back into his bed he starts talking about changing his plans a little.The next night the college reunion happens and Jack and Maddie are catching up with old classmates.Vlad asks Danny to get a package for his dad that's in the basment.Danny finds himself in lab he also finds two ghost down there.Danny changes into Danny Phantom and beats the two ghost.Next Skulker comes fights Danny.After they battle for a little bit Skulker captures Danny in a device that cancels out his ghost powers.Just than Vlad comes and tells Skulker to leave and reveals himself to be a half-ghost named Vlad Plasmius.Vlad tells Danny he got his powers 20 years ago and that because of the acident he lost his chance at his love Maddie, and now wants to get Jack back for causing the acident and marrying Maddie.Vlad asks Danny to join him Danny says no,but Vlad thinks he'll change his mind once his father is gone.Vlad overshadows Jack and starts to destroy things and hurt people.Maddie of course knows it's not her husband doing this but a ghost.A friendly ghost helps Danny out of the device and he fights Plasmius yet again.Like last time he loses,but instead of trying to beat Vlad by using his powers,he uses his brain.He tells him that if he doesn't stop this and call a truce he will expose both of them to the world which will cause his mother to hate Vlad forever.Vlad agrees and lets the Fentons leave.The episode ends with Danny telling his dad that he was cool.

A totally amazing episode we finally see a enemy who is way stronger than Danny.Vlad is Danny's opposite and like him is a half-ghost.Vlad Plasmius has had his powers longer than Danny and has powers that Danny's doesn't currently have.Vlad makes a great arch enemy for Danny and will be a major villain in the future of the series.
  • The Fentons head to Wisconsin, where Danny meets a half-ghost like himself, but who is evil.

The Fentons take a drive to Wisconsin for Jack and Maddie’s college reunion, run by Jack’s old roommate, Vlad Masters. Shortly after they arrive, Danny meets a new ghost, much more powerful than any he has faced so far, who pounds him mercilessly. The next night at the reunion, Danny is revealed by Vlad that he is a half-ghost, the same one that he had just met! He’s also known as Vlad Plasmius, and he wants revenge on Jack for making him half-ghost and ruining his social life. He also wants Maddie as his wife, and Danny as his son!

Looking back to when I first saw this, I have to first think for a minute. I had just finished watching the Jimmy/Timmy power hour, and I was also pretty sick at the time, so I wasn't what you call able to take it all in. But it wasn't long before I grew to really like this episode.

The opener was fine, a pretty good action scene to get you started off with. But the dropping of the vultures on Danny at the end of that part, while okay, it just didn't seem right. I'm never really a fan of that kind of humor.

During the discussion with the Fentons after the opener, things were still fine. Jazz seemed IC by trying to stand up for Danny when he said Jack and Maddie couldn't relate to him. And Danny was IC as well by trying to get her to butt out.

The trip to Wisconsin was a relatively fun and interesting segment. The weapons of the Fenton RV (or Fenton Family Ghost Assault Vehicle, whatever you call it) were funny and the way its weapons fired off everywhere, including goo onto Jazz's face, was funny as well, especially when Jazz went, "I'll get you for this."

The flashback to Vlad's proto-portal accident was interesting and understandable. Showed that Jack was the goofy and somewhat careless bumbler back then as he is now.

When they got to the castle, that's where things relatively began to pick up a bit. All of the Packers merchandise that Vlad had was a nice touch, and I favor it since the Packers are a team that I like, though not my favorite team, but that's beside the point. Vlad himself was clever at this point. He was able to fool Jack into thinking that all was forgiven and to move on, where in reality he had something sinister planned for him. And he also got them all to stay in the castle with the crack about the Dairy King.

Then Danny and Vlad faced off for the first time, and that's where things really started moving. Danny was overwhelmed throughout the episode at the fact that he could not defeat Vlad, that he had much more experience than him. But he is able to rely on his brain more than his strength to, while not defeat Vlad, at least put the fight on hold for a while, exploiting his weakness. And we actually see Danny getting hurt bad for the first time here. We take sight of tears on his jumpsuit and bruises everywhere else. Danny at this point is still young and still learning that the battles will be tough and he will encounter one who is stronger than him.

As for Vlad, I have to say, he is a brilliant arch enemy for Danny. As I mentioned earlier, the way he was able to deceive Jack into thinking that all was forgiven was cunning and sinister. The fact that he wanted Maddie and Danny was a nice touch, and it showed that the powers he has may have messed his mind a little bit, wanting to "rule", as he said to Danny by wanting Danny to join him. He had a great type of cockiness in his skill when Danny was trying to fight him, and thats good for a villain, IMO.

One last thing that I must acknowledge was the overall tone throughout the episode. In earlier episodes, it was pretty much an average high school setting, but here it got much more adventureous and dark. The dark background that was shown whenever he Danny and Vlad were fighting was a perfect compliment to the attitude of it.

There is little I can say what is wrong with this episode, but I think that at the reunion, Jazz wasn't portrayed very well. I mean, she thinks of herself as an adult, but she skips on the reunion to watch football flashbacks, and didn't seem to really care that Vlad was hitting on Maddie. But as for the football part, I actually don’t blame her here. I’m a football fan, and I’d probably do the same thing. Also, Tucker and Sam were not present here, but unlike the former, this is not a problem because they weren't necessary for the plot.

Well, that's all I have. Bitter Reunions is the first real turning point of the series, and it is done very nicely. The first what you call great episode of the series, and I give it 9/10. Nice job, Butch!
  • A episode that devolps Danny's new arch rival!

This episode is one of my favorites!!! Its the episode where Danny meets his new arch rival Vlad/ Plasmius when his family meets him at his huge estate. Vlad is a excellent bad guy. The episode was amazing and exciting! I found out how the whole Ghost Portal was founded and how Danny\'s Parents met. Vlad is more powerful than Danny and he convenses him to be his apprentice! It was funny when Vlad found out Danny was the next ghost gone wrong. This episode gets two thumbs up!!
  • Enter Vlad Masters, Jack Fenton's old college buddy and Danny Fenton's new rival.

Any villain that isn't so hideous you want him to die is worth bringing back again - and again - and again. The creators finally captured that villain with Vlad Masters a.k.a. Plasmius. Vlad was once Jack Fenton's best friend- unitl a horrible lab accident gave him ghost powers. Now, he wants to kill Jack and take what rightfully belongs to him, Danny's mom, so he throws a college reuinon at his mansion in Wisconsin. Perfect trap right? Vlad thinks so unitl he finds he is not the only ghost hybrid out there. This is a great episode! Great villian, great final battle! Everything about this episode rocks!
  • Danny meets his arch enemy!

This is one of the best episodes in the season because it has so much character development. We find out more about Danny, Vlad, and their connection to each other. We find out about Vlad before Danny, creating dramatic irony, and this episode begins fairly normal. Poor Danny never gets a break, and now with another half-ghost on his tail (no pun intended)he has even more problems and more secrets to hide. Danny just has it in for him. Vlad, however, is one of the best villains ever, however cliche it is that he is the same thing as Danny. Overall I love this episode.
  • danny finally meets a ghost that is more powerful than him

this is the very first episode where danny gets beaten by a ghost. In my opinion vlad is not as powerful as the show makes it seem. My reason is because on the episode reign storm danny was doing good against vlad yet danny didn't even have his powers for a year. However vlad has had his powers for over 20 years. Also vlad gloats too much,if he actually did more fighting than talking he probably also would get away with his plans. Not only that he underestimates danny too much. If vlad was smart he would let his fists do the talking. But as far as episodes go this was a great introductory to vlad.
  • After being dragged to his parents' college reunion, Danny discovers he isn't the first ghost hybrid his parents created... and thus we have the show's main villain.

This episode is the one that started my Danny Phantom addiction (and now that I'm hooked, I'm trying to catch up on the series). Every TV show needs a good hero and a good villian: Danny and Vlad are the perfect pair. What makes this particular good guy/bad guy relationship so special is that Danny is so very much weaker than his enemy. This leaves room for a great storyline; often cartoons match opponents a bit too evenly, leaving no room for development. Plus, all of the things Vlad can do show what Danny will be capable of eventually.

Two thumbs up. For serious.
  • Danny and his family attend his parents' reunion at Vlad Masters' mansion. Vlad was an old classmate of Jsck and Maddie, but he hates Jack for ruining his life by accidentally giving him ecto-acne. He wants to destroy Jack and Danny must save his dad.

Best episode so far because Danny's arch-rival, Vlad Plasmius, has been revealed. Now we know the main guy Danny must fight, and he is much weaker than Vlad as shown in the episode. One good thing about this episode is that we get to see a variety of ghost powers shown by Vlad that Danny will surely get later such as a ghost shield and duplicating himself into 2 or more Danny Phantoms. It was hilarious as Jack made a fool of himself in the party whether he was possessed by Plasmius or not. Good efforts from Danny against Vlad in this ep. It was a real turning point in the series. The first 9 I gave for an episode in this series.
  • Danny, while on a family trip to Wisconson, meets up with his arch enemy: Vlad Plasmius

This was a pivotal episode of Danny Phantom. I mean what is a superhero whithout an arch enemy? Anyway, this is one of my favorite episodes. There were some very important moments in this episode that are essensial to the rest of the series. And there is that one line that made everyone laugh their @$$es off:

"Dude, you are one seriously crazed up Froot Loop. That is never going to happen." :D
  • YAY!

Welcome to the show Vlad! you have no become the ceneter of my Danny Phantom obssiion! And a main character for many shows to come.
    Ok, in all honesty this was the episode taht got me attached to Danny Phantom, so it holds a specal place in my heart. so fomr episode 1-7 this on is the best! its on nick picks one which i am still tring to get TT i hate my store they dont have any good DVD's...or Cds... i cant wait for the Danny Phaontom sound track the moment it comes out i will get it...i hope it goes back to the stupid store
  • A little bit of flashbacks.

Flashbacks to the college days did happen. I loved this episode. I think Vlad is a little cute. And I think that this told more about Dannys parents and there past and it is not really about Danny very much. I think Vlad is an awsome villan. Very easy to beat yet a little bit of a challenge. Thats what makes Vlad a great villan.
  • your not technically a super hero untill you have an arch enemy. Read more...

It's a flashback episode because Danny and his family go to a collage reunion at Vlad Masters house. (A rich college friend who wants to waste Jack Fenton.) Danny, Jass and us lern about the grown-ups collage days. One of the things Danny lerns is that Vlad is a ghost and has a ghost portal. Also Vlad has a thing for Maddie who doesn't have a thing for him. (Hence she married Jack.)Vlad thinks if he wern't in the hospital so long because of ecto acne he could of married Maddie. Jack (not on purpose)caused the accident. Danny and Jack defeat Plasmius.
  • I can like Danny and Vlad. I am great. Vlad was Danny's archenemy. I'll like Danny Fenton and Danny Phantom. I liked Vlad Masters and Vlad Plasmius. Was Danny Vlad's apprentice? Danny and Vlad were fighting. Will Vlad take Danny? I watched "Danny Phantom"

I can feel great. I am great. I liked Danny and Vlad. Vlad was Danny's archenemy. I am liking Danny Fenton and Danny Phantom. I'll like Vlad Masters and Vlad Plasmius. Was Danny Vlad's apprentice? Danny and Vlad are fighting. Will Vlad take Danny? I'll watch "Danny Phantom" on TV.
  • Episode 7 - Bitter Reunions - My review

Danny is happy at the thought of coming home early before his curfew, when he sees three ghost vultures who are in seek and destroy mission towards his dad. Danny fights the birds but doesn’t have any idea why they were after his father. Needless to say, Danny arrives home late once again. When his parents think about what to do for his punishment, Jazz suggests that their parents sit down and talk to Danny about their childhood experience, and Jack gets an idea to go to his and Maddie’s high school reunion. Jazz can’t believe what she got herself into when they are on the road to Wisconsin for their parent’s reunion. During their trip, Jack tells his children about Vlad Masters, his college friend who he was really close to. Something happened to Vlad one day, and he never spoke to Jack after that, and now he is a wealthy millionaire.

When they get to Vlad’s mansion, it is clear that Vlad is still angry at Jack for what he did to him, but Jack as usual is clueless as to what’s going on. That night, Danny sees the ghost vultures trying to get his dad again, and fights them off. He then meets Vlad Plasmius, a ghost who is stronger and more powerful than him because of his years of experience with his powers. Vlad finds out that Danny Phantom is actually Jack’s son, and thinks of a plan where he can use Danny to turn again Jack.

During the reunion party, Danny finds out who Vlad really is, but is surprised to see the 2 ghost Ectopuses and Skulker back from the ghost world attacking him. Danny gets trapped into a spectral-energy neutralizer, where he can’t escape or use his powers to turn into a ghost. Vlad takes this advantage to destroy Jack while Danny tries to escape and somehow rescue them.

This was an awesome episode, where we finally meet a person who has all of Danny’s powers and whose powers are stronger than his. Danny has to use his wits instead of his strength to beat Vlad, and that’s what he does in the end of this episode. Vlad seems like a worthy opponent who can actually defeat Danny (similar to Skulker), who I’m sure Danny will have a hard time fighting if he appears again in the future. Overall, an action-packed great episode!
  • Danny's arch enemy is introduced.

Vlad Masters played by the very talented Martin Mull is introduced in this episode and becomes Danny's arch rival. I like this episode I think Vlad is a very good character and Martin Mull protrays him great, it came as a greta shock to Danny that he is not the only "halfa, and that Vlad is one villian Danny can not easly defeat. I think that since Vlad is such a formitable foe is a great way to show that Danny is not all powerful,and sometimes there will be someone more powerful standing in his way.
  • My first episode for this series!!!

I truly think that this has been one of the best episodes on the whole series. It's a main bridge to the later on episodes as you find out about Danny's archenemy, Vlad. It was very exciting, and however when it was not as good as the two movies, I still think this should be in the top 5. I'm glad that this was my first episode, because I'm sure that if I watched Identity Crisis first, I would probably never have watched this ever agian. In this episode, the plot was great, the animation was really top notch, the voice animation was as always, fantastic, and the story line, superb. I know many of you out there think this is probably not a favorite, but I really enjoyed watching this. It was a true satisfyer...
  • Another favorite episode of mine really it's my favorite of season one. Vlad is just one of those classic foe's you love to hate. He's a great character that was added to the show. The fights between Vlad and Danny was just spectacular. I love this episod

Another favorite episode of mine really it's my favorite of season one. Vlad is just one of those classic foe's you love to hate. He's a great character that was added to the show. The fights between Vlad and Danny was just spectacular. I love this episode over all. Genius.
  • Danny finally meets the "arch-enemy" person of the story, creating a great balance and great character for the series!

Ah. Good old Vlad. I must say he's in my Top 3 favorite characters. He has everything that, in my opinion, a good villain needs: an obvious opposition to the protoganist (i.e. Danny), a strange liking to him at the same time, and of course, the history that makes you almost pity him.
    But were all still glad Jack got the girl.
    What's interesting is that this is pretty much the first and only episode without Danny and Sam. It was fully dedicated to introducing the main plot, which it did well.
    And now, finally, proof to people outside of Amity that ghosts exist. After this plenty of other episodes reveal to other people that ghosts exist, and even though their college friend's story was debunked, I liked that.
    What threw me off? I don't know. There could've been a lot more interaction with Danny and Vlad, but what we saw I think was pretty good. Plus Vlad's overshadowing of Jack was just... meh. Vlad's not a good actor.
  • Out of all of them, this has to be my favorite Danny Phantom episode.

It was great to finally find out who was behind all this. Vlad Masters/Plasmius was far more advanced than Danny and more powerful. It shows that everyone has their weaknesses, though.

Also, we got to see a little of the Fenton's background in addition to Vlad's love for Maddie. The Fentons proved that their inventions were once again, effective and they don't even realize it.

Vlad was best in this episode. I see him as a slightly compassionate villain, as he does love Maddie and did give the opportunity for Danny to join him. However, despite the perks, the accident completely ruined his chance at Maddie and knowing villains, he'll be obsessive about it.

Sam and Tucker weren't in this episode, but that's fine with me. I look forward to more Vlad!
< 1 2