Danny Phantom

Bitter Reunions

Aired Friday 12:00 AM May 07, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• Introducing Vlad Masters Plasmius,My Favorite character on the show!

The one episode where Vlad comes in! Next to Phantom(Dark Danny),He is my favorite character of the whole series. Where do I start?

Unlike other villians,Vlad knew who Danny is at the very beggining when he met him. Other villians don't know much about him expect seeing him as a threat to their goals that they simply want to dispose of. Vlad is the opposite. He doesn't want to destroy him,no,he sees Danny as a starting pawn that he can turn into a queen piece,not literally,but someone who can be his queen in the game of chess. He sees Danny as the son that should have been his,and this episode just started my love for Danny/Vlad Father/Son stuff,and the Idea of a "Daniel Masters" is very appealing to me. Once I read a drabble on fanfiction.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2090155/1/ ) I've been completley in love with this relationship. Ahh,I just love how much fatherly affection Vlad has for Danny("Sweet dreams,little badger"),and is like a great prieview for Danny's "Arc Of Darkness"(As classified by Neo Yi on Casperhigh.net,a Danny Phantom Info site)Which sadly ends sometime,but will always remain in my memory and I will always love it.

Now to the episode. The main reason I like it so much is because it introduces my favorite character,Vlad Masters/Plasmius. But this has lots of good moments. I especially loved the scene where Vlad shows his fatherly affection for Danny: One where Vlad calls Danny "Little Badger",it was jsut so affectionaite,and where Vlad calls him "Son". It proves that Vlad thinks of Danny as the Son that should have been his, and I love how he keeps pointing out that they're more similiar then they both know.