Look Hard: The following are all the Packer's related things that were in Vlad's entrance hall:
1) Brett Favre #4 Packers jersey.
2) Portrait of three Packers fans:
I - A guy wearing a Brett Favre #4 Packers jersey and a cheesehead while holding up a beer mug.
II - A white-bearded old guy wearing sunglasses, a yellow Santa Claus-like hat, and a yellow shirt with the words "Title Town" on it.
III - A woman wearing a cheese head and a Bart Starr #15 jersey while holding up a hot dog.
3) A display consisting of:
I - Packers helmet with the letter "G" on it, on a dish inside a rounded glass.
II - Four footballs.
III - Two Packers flags.
IV - A Packers helmet and an Adrian Klemm #70 uniform.
V - Sculpture of the Dairy King.
4) Portrait of Ben Steele in his #82 uniform.
5) Portrait of Ray Nitschke in his #66 uniform.
6) Portrait of a Packer surfing in his green/gold jersey.
7) Football that reads "To VLAD (Ray Nitschke's signature)".
8) A gold carpet with a green border with a giant "P" colored in gold.