Danny Phantom Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

A Challenge To Nick?

Ghostlover6190

[1]Jul 8, 2012
    • level: 13

Alright some of you might remember me & if you don't that's alright. I know it is dead around here & many people have given up but I haven't. I am one of the few still fighting to save Danny Phantom. I know it's been like five years since the premiere of Phantom Planet & it seems like we will never get it back but I have an idea.

I wanted to do this before it gets to a time where very few people even remember the show. I don't know if I am too late but lets hope this works out. It's something that yes requires a lot of people, a ton of people! I don't even know if something like this is possible but I want to try it anyways.

What is my idea? Well I was thinking what if we sent a challenge to Nickelodeon? I don't know how we can send the challenge but I know what the challenge can be.

This is what I am thinking, we start up a youtube channel, of which I already done by the way. Then after that we get a team of about ten people assembled.We need many different skills from the different people. Someone who might be good with writing music & someone else who is good at singing. People who are good at video editing & also people good at different types of art.

Once we have these people together we send a challenge to Nick. What is this challenge? My idea is we make Danny Phantom related videos with Nickelodeon's permission of course & if we get like over lets say 100,000 subscribers? I guess maybe more but we can decide on a number later but if we can get that amount of subscribers before the end of 2013 then Danny Phantom gets 1 one hour special.

I know just a one hour special. I don't know if they could do something like that but there's no way they'd accept it for another season. Just a one hour special that has the return of Dan & maybe some stuff that we would have liked to see after Phantom Planet happened.

Who else wants to know how exactly Valerie reacted to knowing Danny's true identity & how she copes with Danny & Sam being together? What about everyone knowing & how crazy it will be? Maybe Danny & Sam might not get the alone time they would have liked.

One big thing I'd like to see is if Danny's parents changed while being around them. If Jack talks about destroying ghosts at the dinner table then remembers Danny & stops which might insult Danny who is use to that kind of talk. Maybe he won't like his parents change in behavior. Also the anti ghost weapons. Now that they know would they try avoiding a specter deflector? Then there's grounding Danny. Now that they know he can easily sneak out would they put up the ghost shield whenever he's grounded to keep him in? Maybe make it a little stronger so he can't just walk out in his human half.

There's another big issue that I'd love to see be addressed especially if Dan was to return. Dani. What about her? Do Danny's parents find out about her? Is she taken in? What would Dani say if she found out about Danny's evil future self?

It's a lot to put into a one hour special & of course not everything would be included but it would be interesting seeing some of these things. If we actually do get a group together, send a challenge to Nick, & they accept letting us upload Danny Phantom related material then maybe we might just get the amount of subscribers needed before 2013 is over.

With this plan of course we do need some very talented people who love Danny Phantom dearly to be apart of the team so if you have any video editing or making skills of any kind & have the time to help us out please say so. For those who want to be apart of this I will send a PM to you with the youtube account name & password. I did use my name when getting the account to let people know but if your good with youtube (ever since it changed AGAIN I have been completely lost on there) it would be nice having you help out. I know how to change the name but I don't even know what to change it to without having a group discuss it. The channel name though is suppose to be DPChallenge2Nick.

We will need to hold meetings at least once a week. I use Skype & AIM but I can't hold two different meetings on two different meetings & all so once we know who is on the team then we can decide what we will use. No webcams or video just talking if we use Skype. If you do not have a microphone that is perfectly fine you can just listen to us & type whenever you have something to say.

Once we have our group is when we send the challenge. I don't know how we would do it but we will need to include everyone who will be working on this project in the email or whatever it will be. Once we have people wanting to be apart of it I will probably edit this first post & put in the list.

So to conclude this extremely long message, anyone up for it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luiz4200

[2]Jul 19, 2012
    • level: 38
    I challenge Nickelodeon to include a Danny Phantom board in their website's Block Party game.

Ghostlover6190

[3]Jul 25, 2012

What I want is a one hour Danny Phantom special to tie up a few lose ends & maybe actually get some Danny/family time now that his parents know his secret. In the past when they found out we didn't get very many moments of them with Danny. Sure Reality Trip they knew through most of the special but the only time we got to see them with him was the end which was beautiful until Danny ruined it with erasing their memories.

What I want to see is big family problems with his parents being ghost hunters & knowing that their son is half ghost. What if there's troubles with the anti-ghost weapons & Danny but they need to keep them around for safety. When they ground Danny too you would think they would activate the ghost shield but maybe adjusted so it is more sensitive to Danny so even as a human he can't walk out. Knowing Jack he would use Danny to test out new ghost weapons. Well maybe not weapons but maybe ghost tracking devices & such.

Also wanna see things settled with Paulina. He's with Sam now so he should make sure Paulina understands that. You can imagine how things with other students would go because we have seen it in the past before.

There's so much more to cover like Dani & Dan. We all want to see Dan return right? We also wanna know what will happen with Dani, will she live with the Fentons?

Oh & Valerie, there had to be something in between D-Stabilized & Phantom Planet. You know at the end of D-Stabilized Valerie said that the next ghost that she would be hunting is Vlad but they never built on that. Plus Vlad seemed a little rude towards her in Phantom Planet like he knew she found out his secret & they had a little something going on. She also looked slightly surprised when Danny revealed himself at the end of Phantom Planet but not too shocked. Maybe a flashback in a special on what went on between her & Vlad might be nice.

There is so much to cover maybe it would have to be more like a two hour long special but if this thing works, if we can get about 500,000 subscribers, or more who knows what we will set the limit on, Nick would get a lot of people watching this special because of what we stirred up. We need to take action!

We still need people to sign up to work on this with us. So far we have nobody. I have many ideas for Danny Phantom related videos. We need someone who is awesome at editing, some musicians, artists, & many more. We can do this if we have an awesome team. We also need someone who is good with marketing to find ways to advertise us somehow.

DPloverForever

[4]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 2

I'd Love For this show to Come Back On But youtube isn't Going to help us much Twitter Is the Key Maybe if we Can Get Enough DP fans To Tweet @Nickoloden WE WANT DANNY PHANTOM BACK ON TV#SAVEDANNY (They Have to follow nick First) Maybe We'll get it back on Not to Mess with your Plan But it's the Best Way to get it to nik And Fast

ember13dp

[5]Sep 16, 2012
    • level: 21
    omg do I really have to read all of this? :O

hello June Bug

Draguelian

[6]Dec 25, 2012
    • level: 1

Oh please tell me this idea is working out. I just found this page and really, really want to help. I'm a singer and songwriter and artist if that helps -- I could send samples of art or song lyrics or tunes or of me singing through email/Skype as an audition if you'd like. I just want to be a part of this in whatever way I can. I heard rumors that Nick might bring DP back in early 2013, but y'know the deal; they're rumors. There was a lot of evidence backing them (evidence that hasn't exactly been cited very well), but I just think it's too good to be true. Us fans have to do something big like the Youtube idea to really grab Nick's attention. I've been a fan of this show since close to when it began, and I have really changed a lot mentally since then. Even so, I still freaking love this show and know that it ended before it's time. Seriously, I would be content with a one-hour special. Just something to give better closure.

Draguelian

[7]Dec 25, 2012
    • level: 1

And I'm a noob to this website. I had typed these little tidbits too, but it left them out in the post:

I know it has been several months since anyone has posted on here, but if anyone is still lingering out there, please respond and tell me if I can be of any help. This is really a great idea and I believe it could work.

(By the way, I just made this account to respond to this one post lol. I hope my Facebook photo and info doesn't pop up, I connected through Facebook. This site sure is confusing when it comes to editing profiles. If any veteran could tell me if anyone can see my Facebook info and how I could hide it if it is visible, that would be shweet) --Goozer

Ghostlover6190

[8]Apr 3, 2013

I didn't think anyone was really on board with this so I considered cancelling the whole idea all together but it's nice to see someone is not only willing to help but has some skills that would come in handy. Thank you. If you want you can send me your Skype info through PM & I'll happily add you there. If this is going to work we need to build up an army of talented people who knows how to make great videos. It's the 9th Danniversary, I guess now would be a good time to start.

Also to Jeni, no you don't have to read it all.