Danny Phantom Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Create a Danny Phantom character!

Are you angry at me for making this thread?

  • Avatar of animefantothema

    animefantothema

    [1]Aug 21, 2007
    • member since: 08/29/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,901

    Hey evrybody.I know.Hundreds of these threads have already been made,I just want to make one of my own!You just make your own character.Just don't make him or her too powerful.I will make two characters.

    Name: X

    Origin: X is an alien ghost.He was part of a ruthless alien race that conquered planet after planet.After trying to get rid of an rebellion base,He was thrown into a power core of a ship trying to escape the planet.The energy of ship,instead of killing him,fused into his DNA and turned him into a ghost. He now misuses his powers to destroy his enemies.

    powers:Basic ghost abilities.He can aslo enter peoples minds.

    side:Villains.

    And here's my next character.

    Name:Morrigan

    Origin:Morrigan was a witch who practiced the arts of occcult.When she tried to summon her first spirit,the spirit entered her body and stayed there.It then granted her ghost abilities.She now uses the mto help people.

    Powers:Basic ghost abilites.Her sonic cry,teleportation over short distances,has the ability to change her size,and she can make ice spears.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DPrandomQueen

    DPrandomQueen

    [2]Aug 21, 2007
    • member since: 07/29/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 897

    Im not mad i havent been here long enough to know!

    and im sure your familiar with Luna animefantothema

    Name: Luna Storm

    Race: human/ghost were-wolf

    History: Luna was just a regular human untill she got bit by a ghost wolf a year ago. Now she can morph freely between her 2 forms, human and wolf. She also doned ghostly powers. Even though she is young you should not underestimate her. She had run away from her foster parents after they found out her secret and has to steal and lie to stay alive. And sometimes her instincs take over her better judgement. But on the night of the full moon she is forced into her wolf form and her instincs get out of control. She cant change back untill sunrise.

    Powers: is a blackbelt, invisiblity, intangibility, ecto-blasts, ghostly howl (similar to Dannys wail), 3 inch claws,and can control water.

    Age: 13

    Edited on 08/21/2007 5:40pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of animefantothema

    animefantothema

    [3]Aug 21, 2007
    • member since: 08/29/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,901
    Yep^^.Thanks for posting your character.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fudgemonkey10

    fudgemonkey10

    [4]Aug 21, 2007
    • member since: 04/20/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 446

    Alec Martinez:

    Age: 15

    Date of Birth: June 14th, 1992

    Hieght: 5'4"

    Weight: 112 lbs.

    Alec was born in the Amity Hieghts Hospital, just north of Amity Park. He then lived out the next 14 years as a regular person until he began paranormal studies with the Fenton's in 2006. Coincedentally, he found out about Danny's powers when he conducted a DNA trace on the ghost boy. At first, he found it difficult to accept the fact that his friend was half-ghost, but after a while, he came to terms with his hatred towards ghosts and accepted Danny as a half-ghost teen. However, another year later, during a test of the re-built Specter Speeder, Alec was caught in an Anti-matter leak from the main reactor, consequentially, it exploded, exposing him to high amounts of Anti-Proton radiation. The ending result was a spike in the liquid ecto-plasm's intensity, which nearly killed the young teenager. Fortunately, Danny was nearby and saved his life. Yet things still went awry when Alec woke up to discover that he was the third halfa! Looking back on the censor logs, Alec discovered that the increased intensity of the ecto-plasm made the substance fuse with his DNA more quickly, but the bond from it was so intense that almost nothing could be done to remove the ghost DNA.

    Powers: Alec has most of the same powers of Danny, yet they are not as refined and he is not able to generate the "Ghostly Wail". However, he has learned to split himself from his ghost from, although he has grown fond of it, and has decided to take no action to rid himself of his powers.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DuelMark

    DuelMark

    [5]Aug 21, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 586

    True there are like hundreds of this topic, the problem is they haven't been visitedrecently in a long timeso if anyone can get me links, Ill be happy to do something about it.

    At any rate this is my character, the first villain in my fanfiction made Season 4 who is based on Marvel Comics' Venom:

    Name: Haunting

    Real Name: Richard "Ricky" Jones (Jr.)

    Age: 18

    Notable Aliases: Oil Stain, Fang Face, Rick, Jones

    History: Ricky existed prior to Season 4, playing a role that starts to shape his character. In Season 1-3 he was a high school senior. From Mystery Meat to The Ultimate Enemy, several things around Danny cause him bad luck, from losing his car to losing his job. In "The Darkness Within", knowing that Danny Phantom is sometimes seen around Fentonworks, he used this to his advantage when Jack Fenton was attacked by a ghost (Vlad Plasmius), and claimed that it was Danny Phantom; this was after Vlad infected the world with a plague that erased the events of Phantom Planet from every human. He was regarded as a hero until confronted by confronted by and angered Danny Phantom.

    While in the Ghost Zone, angered, Danny encountered an odd black liquid that followed him home that bonded to his body, thus making him more powerful and changing his form. However, it made all of Danny's anger grow strong up to a rate that it completely affected his personality.

    When Danny confronts Ricky in this state, he threatens Ricky to reveal the truth. When Jack awoke from his injured state, he reveals that it wasn't Danny Phantom, thus Ricky's new fame was stripped away and lost the trust from and was shunned by everyone in the town, even his own father, who went him to Elmerton with his uncle. Thus then, his dislike for Danny hardened into cold hatred.

    When Danny finally realizes what has happened to him, he goes to the Observants for help. Though reluctant at first, they found out what he was bonded to. Called the Dark-Shadow, it was made from the powers of Dark Danny. It increased its host's power, while give him its origin's merciless nature through their emotions, primarily those that amplify aggression. After hurting his friends in his hunt for Vlad, Danny finally decided to let go of it. Finding its weakness is the sunlight; Danny removed it and rejected its power. What he didn't realize that Ricky was watching and was hit with a drop of the shade. Danny was wrapped with guilt; he broke up with Sam while unable to forgive himself. Ricky, however, fed the shade his hate for Danny, thus a transformation began...

    Ricky officially appeared as Haunting in the following episode "The Haunting of Danny Phantom". In his first confrontations with Danny, Ricky proved to be a danger as Haunting. Haunting became an instant threat, hiding and stalking Danny, even kidnapping his friends. Danny then let go off his guilt and decided to face Haunting by tricking him into chasing Danny until sunrise, where the shade was removed and trapped in a Fenton Thermos, which Danny froze and threw into space. Ricky was left on a bench.

    In "Ghosts of Mars" Xenos, a Martian ghost, threw the frozen thermos back to Earth, thinking it was lost, and unintentionally returned the Dark-Shadow to Earth, in the clutches of Vlad.

    Haunting returned in "The Haunting Hour". Using the shade, Vlad gained control of Haunting once Ricky and the shade were bonded once more by using an electronic leash. Despite Haunting being stuck in Vlad's grasp, his hate for Danny still controlled him. After finally freeing himself from Vlad's grasp, Haunting confronted Danny one last time in Vlad's office building. There, he was forced to use a Fenton Bazooka on the shade once the two separated, however Ricky was to unwilling to separate again. He reunited with the shade while it was pulled into the Ghost Zone by the blast, thus Haunting is now within the Ghost Zone, waiting to find his way back to Earth and kill Danny once and for all.

    Appearance: In his human form, Ricky has a hairstyle similar to Remy from Fairly Odd Parents. He has a head shape similar to Jazz, with dark green eyes with pupils. He has a tall skinny body, with a light blue shirt and wearing a trench coat that goes down to his knees. He has also jeans and white shoes; he slightly taller than Jazz.

    Unlike Danny, Danielle and Vlad, his ghostly form shares no physical similarities to his human form. When Danny had the dark-shadow, he wore a full black suit with white rings under his knees and elbows, a white half circle (bottom half) with a black DP emblem inside. Also he had pale gray skin with no mouth and pointed ears, along with pupil-less white eyes. His hair was black with white stripes on the sides. Haunting is far taller than Ricky and is far more muscular. His body resembled the Dark-Shadow Danny, but with a reversed black emblem. He has a head similar to the character Venom, but with green eyes and two white stripes on the top of his head. He is sometimes seen with a long snake tongue.

    Personaltiy: Even before his hatred for Danny, Ricky was selfish, uncaring for others and over demanding. When Ricky became Haunting, his main sign of his personality is his hatred for Danny Phantom. Unlike Danny's other foes on Danny, Haunting would never align with Danny for any reason. Showing no respect for anyone, not even Danny's enemies; all he desires is the chance to kill Danny. Haunting also has no concern for anything else and enjoys his hatred for Danny, even if it corrupts him. He also does not care if the Dark-Shadow takes full control of him through his rage: "I like hating you, Danny. It makes me so happy".

    Strangely enough, he shares many similarities to Danny. They share similar interest, suffer similar pasts and have similar problems. The difference being that Ricky only lived with a father that was disappointed in his sons weakness and failures and never had the friends or luck that Danny had even before his powers. Ricky is considered to be a darker more tragic version of Danny.

    Although his hate for Danny literally makes him stronger, it can also be his considered his weakness. His sole desire to destroy Danny clouds his judgment and causes him to underestimate Danny and overlook anything. Aside from this, his only other weakness is sunlight, which harms the Dark-Shadow.

    Powers: Haunting wields enhanced versions of all of Danny's ghost powers. This is due the Dark-Shadow once bonded to Danny, strengthened by Ricky's hate for Danny.

    Relationships:

    Danny Phantom

    His main enemy, Haunting's only desire is to kill Danny Phantom. He despises Danny being alive and will stop at nothing to end his life.

    Danny's family

    Ricky seemed to have held a minor crush on Jazz. He started dating her only as a means of spying on Danny. Afterwards he showed her no respect like he does for Danny. He also views both of Danny's parents as idiots, not just Jack.

    Danny's friends

    Ricky shows Sam, Tucker and Danielle with no respect at all due to their friendship with Danny. He constantly makes cruel and heartless comments on Sam to annoy Danny.

    Danny's enemies

    Haunting has no respect for Danny's other foes. Believing his reasons are more important than theirs, he wishes to destroy Danny and be the only one to take joy from it. Thus he will strike any other character that attacks Danny.

    Edited on 08/21/2007 9:10pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hermie_the_frog

    hermie_the_frog

    [6]Aug 22, 2007
    • member since: 06/25/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,746
    DuelMark wrote:

    True there are like hundreds of this topic, the problem is they haven't been visitedrecently in a long timeso if anyone can get me links, Ill be happy to do something about it.

    At any rate this is my character, the first villain in my fanfiction made Season 4 who is based on Marvel Comics' Venom:

    Name: Haunting

    Real Name: Richard "Ricky" Jones (Jr.)

    Age: 18

    Notable Aliases: Oil Stain, Fang Face, Rick, Jones

    History: Ricky existed prior to Season 4, playing a role that starts to shape his character. In Season 1-3 he was a high school senior. From Mystery Meat to The Ultimate Enemy, several things around Danny cause him bad luck, from losing his car to losing his job. In "The Darkness Within", knowing that Danny Phantom is sometimes seen around Fentonworks, he used this to his advantage when Jack Fenton was attacked by a ghost (Vlad Plasmius), and claimed that it was Danny Phantom; this was after Vlad infected the world with a plague that erased the events of Phantom Planet from every human. He was regarded as a hero until confronted by confronted by and angered Danny Phantom.

    While in the Ghost Zone, angered, Danny encountered an odd black liquid that followed him home that bonded to his body, thus making him more powerful and changing his form. However, it made all of Danny's anger grow strong up to a rate that it completely affected his personality.

    When Danny confronts Ricky in this state, he threatens Ricky to reveal the truth. When Jack awoke from his injured state, he reveals that it wasn't Danny Phantom, thus Ricky's new fame was stripped away and lost the trust from and was shunned by everyone in the town, even his own father, who went him to Elmerton with his uncle. Thus then, his dislike for Danny hardened into cold hatred.

    When Danny finally realizes what has happened to him, he goes to the Observants for help. Though reluctant at first, they found out what he was bonded to. Called the Dark-Shadow, it was made from the powers of Dark Danny. It increased its host's power, while give him its origin's merciless nature through their emotions, primarily those that amplify aggression. After hurting his friends in his hunt for Vlad, Danny finally decided to let go of it. Finding its weakness is the sunlight; Danny removed it and rejected its power. What he didn't realize that Ricky was watching and was hit with a drop of the shade. Danny was wrapped with guilt; he broke up with Sam while unable to forgive himself. Ricky, however, fed the shade his hate for Danny, thus a transformation began...

    Ricky officially appeared as Haunting in the following episode "The Haunting of Danny Phantom". In his first confrontations with Danny, Ricky proved to be a danger as Haunting. Haunting became an instant threat, hiding and stalking Danny, even kidnapping his friends. Danny then let go off his guilt and decided to face Haunting by tricking him into chasing Danny until sunrise, where the shade was removed and trapped in a Fenton Thermos, which Danny froze and threw into space. Ricky was left on a bench.

    In "Ghosts of Mars" Xenos, a Martian ghost, threw the frozen thermos back to Earth, thinking it was lost, and unintentionally returned the Dark-Shadow to Earth, in the clutches of Vlad.

    Haunting returned in "The Haunting Hour". Using the shade, Vlad gained control of Haunting once Ricky and the shade were bonded once more by using an electronic leash. Despite Haunting being stuck in Vlad's grasp, his hate for Danny still controlled him. After finally freeing himself from Vlad's grasp, Haunting confronted Danny one last time in Vlad's office building. There, he was forced to use a Fenton Bazooka on the shade once the two separated, however Ricky was to unwilling to separate again. He reunited with the shade while it was pulled into the Ghost Zone by the blast, thus Haunting is now within the Ghost Zone, waiting to find his way back to Earth and kill Danny once and for all.

    Appearance: In his human form, Ricky has a hairstyle similar to Remy from Fairly Odd Parents. He has a head shape similar to Jazz, with dark green eyes with pupils. He has a tall skinny body, with a light blue shirt and wearing a trench coat that goes down to his knees. He has also jeans and white shoes; he slightly taller than Jazz.

    Unlike Danny, Danielle and Vlad, his ghostly form shares no physical similarities to his human form. When Danny had the dark-shadow, he wore a full black suit with white rings under his knees and elbows, a white half circle (bottom half) with a black DP emblem inside. Also he had pale gray skin with no mouth and pointed ears, along with pupil-less white eyes. His hair was black with white stripes on the sides. Haunting is far taller than Ricky and is far more muscular. His body resembled the Dark-Shadow Danny, but with a reversed black emblem. He has a head similar to the character Venom, but with green eyes and two white stripes on the top of his head. He is sometimes seen with a long snake tongue.

    Personaltiy: Even before his hatred for Danny, Ricky was selfish, uncaring for others and over demanding. When Ricky became Haunting, his main sign of his personality is his hatred for Danny Phantom. Unlike Danny's other foes on Danny, Haunting would never align with Danny for any reason. Showing no respect for anyone, not even Danny's enemies; all he desires is the chance to kill Danny. Haunting also has no concern for anything else and enjoys his hatred for Danny, even if it corrupts him. He also does not care if the Dark-Shadow takes full control of him through his rage: "I like hating you, Danny. It makes me so happy".

    Strangely enough, he shares many similarities to Danny. They share similar interest, suffer similar pasts and have similar problems. The difference being that Ricky only lived with a father that was disappointed in his sons weakness and failures and never had the friends or luck that Danny had even before his powers. Ricky is considered to be a darker more tragic version of Danny.

    Although his hate for Danny literally makes him stronger, it can also be his considered his weakness. His sole desire to destroy Danny clouds his judgment and causes him to underestimate Danny and overlook anything. Aside from this, his only other weakness is sunlight, which harms the Dark-Shadow.

    Powers: Haunting wields enhanced versions of all of Danny's ghost powers. This is due the Dark-Shadow once bonded to Danny, strengthened by Ricky's hate for Danny.

    Relationships:

    Danny Phantom

    His main enemy, Haunting's only desire is to kill Danny Phantom. He despises Danny being alive and will stop at nothing to end his life.

    Danny's family

    Ricky seemed to have held a minor crush on Jazz. He started dating her only as a means of spying on Danny. Afterwards he showed her no respect like he does for Danny. He also views both of Danny's parents as idiots, not just Jack.

    Danny's friends

    Ricky shows Sam, Tucker and Danielle with no respect at all due to their friendship with Danny. He constantly makes cruel and heartless comments on Sam to annoy Danny.

    Danny's enemies

    Haunting has no respect for Danny's other foes. Believing his reasons are more important than theirs, he wishes to destroy Danny and be the only one to take joy from it. Thus he will strike any other character that attacks Danny.

    Oh, now you want to try doing something.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DuelMark

    DuelMark

    [7]Aug 22, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 586
    hermie_the_frog wrote:
    DuelMark wrote:

    True there are like hundreds of this topic, the problem is they haven't been visitedrecently in a long timeso if anyone can get me links, Ill be happy to do something about it.

    At any rate this is my character, the first villain in my fanfiction made Season 4 who is based on Marvel Comics' Venom:

    Name: Haunting

    Real Name: Richard "Ricky" Jones (Jr.)

    Age: 18

    Notable Aliases: Oil Stain, Fang Face, Rick, Jones

    History: Ricky existed prior to Season 4, playing a role that starts to shape his character. In Season 1-3 he was a high school senior. From Mystery Meat to The Ultimate Enemy, several things around Danny cause him bad luck, from losing his car to losing his job. In "The Darkness Within", knowing that Danny Phantom is sometimes seen around Fentonworks, he used this to his advantage when Jack Fenton was attacked by a ghost (Vlad Plasmius), and claimed that it was Danny Phantom; this was after Vlad infected the world with a plague that erased the events of Phantom Planet from every human. He was regarded as a hero until confronted by confronted by and angered Danny Phantom.

    While in the Ghost Zone, angered, Danny encountered an odd black liquid that followed him home that bonded to his body, thus making him more powerful and changing his form. However, it made all of Danny's anger grow strong up to a rate that it completely affected his personality.

    When Danny confronts Ricky in this state, he threatens Ricky to reveal the truth. When Jack awoke from his injured state, he reveals that it wasn't Danny Phantom, thus Ricky's new fame was stripped away and lost the trust from and was shunned by everyone in the town, even his own father, who went him to Elmerton with his uncle. Thus then, his dislike for Danny hardened into cold hatred.

    When Danny finally realizes what has happened to him, he goes to the Observants for help. Though reluctant at first, they found out what he was bonded to. Called the Dark-Shadow, it was made from the powers of Dark Danny. It increased its host's power, while give him its origin's merciless nature through their emotions, primarily those that amplify aggression. After hurting his friends in his hunt for Vlad, Danny finally decided to let go of it. Finding its weakness is the sunlight; Danny removed it and rejected its power. What he didn't realize that Ricky was watching and was hit with a drop of the shade. Danny was wrapped with guilt; he broke up with Sam while unable to forgive himself. Ricky, however, fed the shade his hate for Danny, thus a transformation began...

    Ricky officially appeared as Haunting in the following episode "The Haunting of Danny Phantom". In his first confrontations with Danny, Ricky proved to be a danger as Haunting. Haunting became an instant threat, hiding and stalking Danny, even kidnapping his friends. Danny then let go off his guilt and decided to face Haunting by tricking him into chasing Danny until sunrise, where the shade was removed and trapped in a Fenton Thermos, which Danny froze and threw into space. Ricky was left on a bench.

    In "Ghosts of Mars" Xenos, a Martian ghost, threw the frozen thermos back to Earth, thinking it was lost, and unintentionally returned the Dark-Shadow to Earth, in the clutches of Vlad.

    Haunting returned in "The Haunting Hour". Using the shade, Vlad gained control of Haunting once Ricky and the shade were bonded once more by using an electronic leash. Despite Haunting being stuck in Vlad's grasp, his hate for Danny still controlled him. After finally freeing himself from Vlad's grasp, Haunting confronted Danny one last time in Vlad's office building. There, he was forced to use a Fenton Bazooka on the shade once the two separated, however Ricky was to unwilling to separate again. He reunited with the shade while it was pulled into the Ghost Zone by the blast, thus Haunting is now within the Ghost Zone, waiting to find his way back to Earth and kill Danny once and for all.

    Appearance: In his human form, Ricky has a hairstyle similar to Remy from Fairly Odd Parents. He has a head shape similar to Jazz, with dark green eyes with pupils. He has a tall skinny body, with a light blue shirt and wearing a trench coat that goes down to his knees. He has also jeans and white shoes; he slightly taller than Jazz.

    Unlike Danny, Danielle and Vlad, his ghostly form shares no physical similarities to his human form. When Danny had the dark-shadow, he wore a full black suit with white rings under his knees and elbows, a white half circle (bottom half) with a black DP emblem inside. Also he had pale gray skin with no mouth and pointed ears, along with pupil-less white eyes. His hair was black with white stripes on the sides. Haunting is far taller than Ricky and is far more muscular. His body resembled the Dark-Shadow Danny, but with a reversed black emblem. He has a head similar to the character Venom, but with green eyes and two white stripes on the top of his head. He is sometimes seen with a long snake tongue.

    Personaltiy: Even before his hatred for Danny, Ricky was selfish, uncaring for others and over demanding. When Ricky became Haunting, his main sign of his personality is his hatred for Danny Phantom. Unlike Danny's other foes on Danny, Haunting would never align with Danny for any reason. Showing no respect for anyone, not even Danny's enemies; all he desires is the chance to kill Danny. Haunting also has no concern for anything else and enjoys his hatred for Danny, even if it corrupts him. He also does not care if the Dark-Shadow takes full control of him through his rage: "I like hating you, Danny. It makes me so happy".

    Strangely enough, he shares many similarities to Danny. They share similar interest, suffer similar pasts and have similar problems. The difference being that Ricky only lived with a father that was disappointed in his sons weakness and failures and never had the friends or luck that Danny had even before his powers. Ricky is considered to be a darker more tragic version of Danny.

    Although his hate for Danny literally makes him stronger, it can also be his considered his weakness. His sole desire to destroy Danny clouds his judgment and causes him to underestimate Danny and overlook anything. Aside from this, his only other weakness is sunlight, which harms the Dark-Shadow.

    Powers: Haunting wields enhanced versions of all of Danny's ghost powers. This is due the Dark-Shadow once bonded to Danny, strengthened by Ricky's hate for Danny.

    Relationships:

    Danny Phantom

    His main enemy, Haunting's only desire is to kill Danny Phantom. He despises Danny being alive and will stop at nothing to end his life.

    Danny's family

    Ricky seemed to have held a minor crush on Jazz. He started dating her only as a means of spying on Danny. Afterwards he showed her no respect like he does for Danny. He also views both of Danny's parents as idiots, not just Jack.

    Danny's friends

    Ricky shows Sam, Tucker and Danielle with no respect at all due to their friendship with Danny. He constantly makes cruel and heartless comments on Sam to annoy Danny.

    Danny's enemies

    Haunting has no respect for Danny's other foes. Believing his reasons are more important than theirs, he wishes to destroy Danny and be the only one to take joy from it. Thus he will strike any other character that attacks Danny.

    Oh, now you want to try doing something.

    You try deleting old topics and allowing submissions while balancing college work and family business while finding a useful job to make money... believe me, it's hard!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ember13dp

    ember13dp

    [8]Aug 22, 2007
    • member since: 04/11/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,205
    Oh yeah, can't see this one coming. My OC:

    Name: Crevil

    Origin: Sam's evil twin with ghost powers. She let Dark Dan out of the thermos and teamed up with him to make the ultimate evil ghost team.

    powers: invisiblity/intangibility, ghost shield, ghost ray, ghostly wail

    side: Bad guy (girl)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Amity_Phantom

    Amity_Phantom

    [9]Aug 22, 2007
    • member since: 04/17/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,582
    Amity (I HEART this name!): Freshman at Casper High. Descendent of the founder of Amity Park (how else could I explain the name?) Tucker's girlfriend in S4. Has the power to channel emotions into others and speak to her ancestors-but nobody knows that.

    DuelMark wrote:
    hermie_the_frog wrote:
    DuelMark wrote:

    True there are like hundreds of this topic, the problem is they haven't been visitedrecently in a long timeso if anyone can get me links, Ill be happy to do something about it.

    At any rate this is my character, the first villain in my fanfiction made Season 4 who is based on Marvel Comics' Venom:

    Name: Haunting

    Real Name: Richard "Ricky" Jones (Jr.)

    Age: 18

    Notable Aliases: Oil Stain, Fang Face, Rick, Jones

    History: Ricky existed prior to Season 4, playing a role that starts to shape his character. In Season 1-3 he was a high school senior. From Mystery Meat to The Ultimate Enemy, several things around Danny cause him bad luck, from losing his car to losing his job. In "The Darkness Within", knowing that Danny Phantom is sometimes seen around Fentonworks, he used this to his advantage when Jack Fenton was attacked by a ghost (Vlad Plasmius), and claimed that it was Danny Phantom; this was after Vlad infected the world with a plague that erased the events of Phantom Planet from every human. He was regarded as a hero until confronted by confronted by and angered Danny Phantom.

    While in the Ghost Zone, angered, Danny encountered an odd black liquid that followed him home that bonded to his body, thus making him more powerful and changing his form. However, it made all of Danny's anger grow strong up to a rate that it completely affected his personality.

    When Danny confronts Ricky in this state, he threatens Ricky to reveal the truth. When Jack awoke from his injured state, he reveals that it wasn't Danny Phantom, thus Ricky's new fame was stripped away and lost the trust from and was shunned by everyone in the town, even his own father, who went him to Elmerton with his uncle. Thus then, his dislike for Danny hardened into cold hatred.

    When Danny finally realizes what has happened to him, he goes to the Observants for help. Though reluctant at first, they found out what he was bonded to. Called the Dark-Shadow, it was made from the powers of Dark Danny. It increased its host's power, while give him its origin's merciless nature through their emotions, primarily those that amplify aggression. After hurting his friends in his hunt for Vlad, Danny finally decided to let go of it. Finding its weakness is the sunlight; Danny removed it and rejected its power. What he didn't realize that Ricky was watching and was hit with a drop of the shade. Danny was wrapped with guilt; he broke up with Sam while unable to forgive himself. Ricky, however, fed the shade his hate for Danny, thus a transformation began...

    Ricky officially appeared as Haunting in the following episode "The Haunting of Danny Phantom". In his first confrontations with Danny, Ricky proved to be a danger as Haunting. Haunting became an instant threat, hiding and stalking Danny, even kidnapping his friends. Danny then let go off his guilt and decided to face Haunting by tricking him into chasing Danny until sunrise, where the shade was removed and trapped in a Fenton Thermos, which Danny froze and threw into space. Ricky was left on a bench.

    In "Ghosts of Mars" Xenos, a Martian ghost, threw the frozen thermos back to Earth, thinking it was lost, and unintentionally returned the Dark-Shadow to Earth, in the clutches of Vlad.

    Haunting returned in "The Haunting Hour". Using the shade, Vlad gained control of Haunting once Ricky and the shade were bonded once more by using an electronic leash. Despite Haunting being stuck in Vlad's grasp, his hate for Danny still controlled him. After finally freeing himself from Vlad's grasp, Haunting confronted Danny one last time in Vlad's office building. There, he was forced to use a Fenton Bazooka on the shade once the two separated, however Ricky was to unwilling to separate again. He reunited with the shade while it was pulled into the Ghost Zone by the blast, thus Haunting is now within the Ghost Zone, waiting to find his way back to Earth and kill Danny once and for all.

    Appearance: In his human form, Ricky has a hairstyle similar to Remy from Fairly Odd Parents. He has a head shape similar to Jazz, with dark green eyes with pupils. He has a tall skinny body, with a light blue shirt and wearing a trench coat that goes down to his knees. He has also jeans and white shoes; he slightly taller than Jazz.

    Unlike Danny, Danielle and Vlad, his ghostly form shares no physical similarities to his human form. When Danny had the dark-shadow, he wore a full black suit with white rings under his knees and elbows, a white half circle (bottom half) with a black DP emblem inside. Also he had pale gray skin with no mouth and pointed ears, along with pupil-less white eyes. His hair was black with white stripes on the sides. Haunting is far taller than Ricky and is far more muscular. His body resembled the Dark-Shadow Danny, but with a reversed black emblem. He has a head similar to the character Venom, but with green eyes and two white stripes on the top of his head. He is sometimes seen with a long snake tongue.

    Personaltiy: Even before his hatred for Danny, Ricky was selfish, uncaring for others and over demanding. When Ricky became Haunting, his main sign of his personality is his hatred for Danny Phantom. Unlike Danny's other foes on Danny, Haunting would never align with Danny for any reason. Showing no respect for anyone, not even Danny's enemies; all he desires is the chance to kill Danny. Haunting also has no concern for anything else and enjoys his hatred for Danny, even if it corrupts him. He also does not care if the Dark-Shadow takes full control of him through his rage: "I like hating you, Danny. It makes me so happy".

    Strangely enough, he shares many similarities to Danny. They share similar interest, suffer similar pasts and have similar problems. The difference being that Ricky only lived with a father that was disappointed in his sons weakness and failures and never had the friends or luck that Danny had even before his powers. Ricky is considered to be a darker more tragic version of Danny.

    Although his hate for Danny literally makes him stronger, it can also be his considered his weakness. His sole desire to destroy Danny clouds his judgment and causes him to underestimate Danny and overlook anything. Aside from this, his only other weakness is sunlight, which harms the Dark-Shadow.

    Powers: Haunting wields enhanced versions of all of Danny's ghost powers. This is due the Dark-Shadow once bonded to Danny, strengthened by Ricky's hate for Danny.

    Relationships:

    Danny Phantom

    His main enemy, Haunting's only desire is to kill Danny Phantom. He despises Danny being alive and will stop at nothing to end his life.

    Danny's family

    Ricky seemed to have held a minor crush on Jazz. He started dating her only as a means of spying on Danny. Afterwards he showed her no respect like he does for Danny. He also views both of Danny's parents as idiots, not just Jack.

    Danny's friends

    Ricky shows Sam, Tucker and Danielle with no respect at all due to their friendship with Danny. He constantly makes cruel and heartless comments on Sam to annoy Danny.

    Danny's enemies

    Haunting has no respect for Danny's other foes. Believing his reasons are more important than theirs, he wishes to destroy Danny and be the only one to take joy from it. Thus he will strike any other character that attacks Danny.

    Oh, now you want to try doing something.

    You try deleting old topics and allowing submissions while balancing college work and family business while finding a useful job to make money... believe me, it's hard!


    SorrY
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Afro_monkee

    Afro_monkee

    [10]Aug 22, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 72

    K, here I go.

    Name: Crescent

    Gender: Female

    Age: Around 11-12, but died over 300 years ago

    Species: Ghost (Vampire when she was alive)

    Powers: Basic ghost abilities, flight, invisibility, intangibility. Has to drink the blood of the paranormal every night to keep her strength up and to remain conscious. When she drinks enough, she can transform into a giant bat creature for 3 hours during the night. When has an overflow of energy, can use Ectolocation, a sonar similar to the Ghostly Wail, but delivers an equally powerful recoil.

    Personality: Scaredy cat, nervous wreck. Avoids and is afraid of everyone, a habit she made due to living by herself forever in an old house in the middle of nowhere. Easily submissive. Doesn't remember anything from when she was alive and has made no enemies, so hates no one. Shows compassion for the hurt, and only angry if things look hopeless for someone else's safety, barely her own.

    Friends: Eventually, warms up to Danny, Sam, and Tucker. Danny brings Wulf to stay with her as well, and she makes an effort to accept him. Still has a tint of fear/respect for Danny, Sam, Tucker, and Wulf.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of huntsgirl_2000

    huntsgirl_2000

    [11]Aug 22, 2007
    • member since: 07/26/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 454
    Name: Taylor.manson (based on my best friend)
    age:11
    Origin: taylor is sams littel sister and has ghost poweres she also helps sam and danny and tucker fight ghosts.
    powers:Basic ghost abilities she can aslo enter peoples minds.

    side:ggood side
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EternalGhostGal

    EternalGhostGal

    [12]Aug 22, 2007
    • member since: 08/21/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 41
    fudgemonkey10 wrote:

    Alec Martinez:

    Age: 15

    Date of Birth: June 14th, 1992

    Hieght: 5'4"

    Weight: 112 lbs.

    Alec was born in the Amity Hieghts Hospital, just north of Amity Park. He then lived out the next 14 years as a regular person until he began paranormal studies with the Fenton's in 2006. Coincedentally, he found out about Danny's powers when he conducted a DNA trace on the ghost boy. At first, he found it difficult to accept the fact that his friend was half-ghost, but after a while, he came to terms with his hatred towards ghosts and accepted Danny as a half-ghost teen. However, another year later, during a test of the re-built Specter Speeder, Alec was caught in an Anti-matter leak from the main reactor, consequentially, it exploded, exposing him to high amounts of Anti-Proton radiation. The ending result was a spike in the liquid ecto-plasm's intensity, which nearly killed the young teenager. Fortunately, Danny was nearby and saved his life. Yet things still went awry when Alec woke up to discover that he was the third halfa! Looking back on the censor logs, Alec discovered that the increased intensity of the ecto-plasm made the substance fuse with his DNA more quickly, but the bond from it was so intense that almost nothing could be done to remove the ghost DNA.

    Powers: Alec has most of the same powers of Danny, yet they are not as refined and he is not able to generate the "Ghostly Wail". However, he has learned to split himself from his ghost from, although he has grown fond of it, and has decided to take no action to rid himself of his powers.

    Actually he would be the 4th halfa theirs Dani, Danny , Vlad and them him
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xXAnimeKittenXx

    xXAnimeKittenXx

    [13]Apr 16, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    Name: Michelle Isabella Fenton

    Age: 13

    Physical Description: Elbow-length dark brown hair and aquamarine blue eyes. She has a hourglass figure and is about 5'3. When her powers are activated, her hair gets white streaks in it pulled into a french roll. She has a diamond in the very center of her forehead only when she uses her powers. Her eyes are still the same color all the time. When Michelle uses her powers, she has a full knee length white skirt, a white binkini top, and silver sandal heels. She has unnaturally white teeth and pale but not ugly skin, doe to being part Twilight style Vampire.

    Race: Human/vampire/mermaid/witch/waterbender

    Origin: Michelle is Danny's sister. She has a twin sister named Danielle, who is NOT Dani, Danny's clone. Michelle was born July 12, 1995, in Vassar hospital in Amity Park, Illinois. Michelle's identical twin Danielle was taken to England for a heart transplant and was never given back to her parents. The twins met in summer camp when they were 9. The same summer, Michelle was bitten by a vampire, who wanted to kill her for her blood. Another Vampire, her next door neighbor Nate, was able to save her by sucking out the venom, but he was almost too late. Michelle is now 25 percent vampire, explaining her inhuman beauty and strength. The next year, she was asked out by Nate and they have been going steady for almost 4 years. In a freak accident in the woods at Soulfire pond, Michelle was given her powers by almost drowning. She is an Aquamarine(the Movie) style mermaid, except she wears a white binkini top when she's a mermaid. Michelle is a half blood Harry Potter style witch in her third year at Hogwarts' School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. She is also an aquatian, or a waterbender (Avatar: The Last Airbender).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DuelMark

    DuelMark

    [14]Apr 16, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 586

    Stanley

    Species: Human

    Age: 50's to 70's

    The owner of a local comic shop that Danny gets a job at. Danny is his only employee. He has some unknown background related to ghosts and magic and gives Danny advice that helps him out by the end of the episode. He makes Danny do some odd chores and tasks that make Sam believe he is using Danny, but in the end the chores and tasks become fighting skills and other things that help in the end. His appearajce his based on Stan Lee, only younger and more chubbier.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NitaAries327

    NitaAries327

    [16]Apr 16, 2008
    • member since: 08/22/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,759

    Name: Dennis Micheal Fenton (last name was Masters)

    Age: 15

    Appearance: Dark chocolate hair, bright blue electric eyes (a little darker than Danny's, though). Strangely enough, his outfit is just like Danny's, but his shirt is blue and white, his jeans are a darker blue, and his shoes are black and white. He wears the same black short sleeved like jacket over his shirt and a blue, black, and gray hat. His hair reaches down to his shoulders and he wears black chokers around his wrists and neck.

    Past: Originally, he's really Danny's twin brother, but he was stolen at birth by Vlad Masters. The reason no one noticed his disappearance was that Vlad used a memory scanner to delete their memory and seem that they only have two children instead of three. For the past 15 years, he's been raised by him and received his powers just a year before Danny. He's more skilled and talented, but hides other wonderful qualities.

    Talents: Plays the piano, writes stories, and is skilled with his ghost powers.

    For 15 long years, Dennis has been secluded from his family; raised by someone who kidnapped him when he was just a baby. Now, his twin brother, Danny, mysteriously finds information that can link him and his brother back together again. But when they find each other, Vlad convinces Dennis that it was his brother's fault that his family died at his tender age. Now, Dennis is turned to the dark side for one purpose: to find and destroyhis one and only true brother forever. But with one evil purpose, there's a good purpose; the one who destroys the plan: Danny. But will it work in time?

    My upcoming fanfic linked to this background: "Double Trouble"

    Nickname: Denny (his alter ego was Dennis Plasmius, but if he follows his brother, he's offically a Phantom.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ctooner

    ctooner

    [17]Apr 16, 2008
    • member since: 07/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,570
    Name: Justin (aka Dark Fang)

    Age: 16

    He was born to a family of werewolves. Together they roam the country just trying to get by. One day, while they are in Amity Park, Justin wondered into the recently abandoned lab of the recently run-out-of-town mayor's abandoned home. While looking at the Ghost Portal, he accidentally flips a switch that turns it on. This turns his wolf fur white and gives him ghost powers, but only while in wolfman form. Now, he is 1/3 human, 1/3 wolf, and 1/3 ghost. His family accepts this and helps him to understand his new-found powers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NitaAries327

    NitaAries327

    [18]Apr 17, 2008
    • member since: 08/22/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,759

    Names: Dylan and Lillian

    Age: both 14 (twins)

    Appearance: Dylan usually wears a black hoodie over his black and purple t-shirt, just like Sam's, black and purple shorts, and heavy black, gray, and white boots. His hair is black and kinda short, his bangs hanging over his Amethyst eyes. He's sort of a goth and a punk, but his mood isn't as dim.

    His sister, Lillian, or Lil', usually wears a blue and white button down shirt with cuffed sleeves, blue denim capris, and blue tennis shoes. Her hair his kinda like Danielle's, but it's a little longer and has a little brown mixed with black. She always has her diamond necklace that Danny gave her for her 14th birthday as a good luck charm.

    Dylan: He doesn't have ghsot powers like his sister and his father. He's just like his mom, Samantha, and was taught by both of them that is doesn't matter only one of them received powers, he's just as powerful as Danny, but in a human way like Sam.

    Lillian: She has ghost powers, just like her father. Unlike him, she's able to receive help from an older halfa. But, unfortunately, there's someone returned to detroy both of them. Now, they have to watch their backs for any signs of trouble.

    Parents: Danny and Sam (this takes place 30 years from now)

    Best friends: LaTonya and Alex *see descriptions later*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.