Danny Phantom Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Crystal Danniversary

wendila

[1]Apr 3, 2014
    • level: 15

Well, it's that time of year again... Ten whole years ago on April 3rd, 2004, "Mystery Meat" debuted following the Kids' Choice Awards. How far we came... I don't have much else to say here, other than what I had said back for the seventh and eighth anniversaries, so I will leave you with this:

Guys. Friends. If you are reading this, know this. The memories we shared here on these forums will be unforgettable, no matter how much we may regret the crap we posted as we grew up. You guys were my entire social life when I was 15. You were important to me, and I hope that I was just as important to you.

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you.

Until next year,

~Wendy

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

latinblue

[2]Apr 3, 2014
    • level: 9

You beat me to it hahahahaha! Seriously though this forum was everything to me when I was 14-15 too, and I will never forget my times here, not even for another 10 years to come!

As I wrote on my Tumblr, in which all along I was thinking of my times here:

I wish you all a (late) happy Dannyversary, its a day I thought would never come, becuase not only is Danny 10 years older, we are too, I'm older too and I can't believe how much I've changed since I started watching this show, I've changed at the same time that fandom has, and I've grown with them, and it makes me feel like I have a family even if I'm absent most of the time these past years, but I will always remember when we were young and would wait even months for a new episode, and I will remember when Phantom Planet aired first which was in Canada, a 15 of April, and how much we felt like a part of ourselves had gotten empty the moment it was over.

I'm glad I'm still here, and I'm glad its with all of you and not anyone else, because you are the best fandom for this humble bluename who wishes you the best for the next 10 upcoming years!

Happy Dannyversary my friends!!!

Edited on 04/03/2014 10:47pm

Ghostlover6190

[3]Apr 4, 2014
    • level: 13

I'm a day late because of stupid work. I have to get up at 5am in the morning & I crash worse then Launchpad when I get home. I spent most of the 10th Dannyversary sleeping even though I had planned to celebrate it.

Anyways, with that out of the way I have to say now Danny would be 24. I don't see any flying cars or anything from Ultimate Enemy, do you? That was my first thought when I realized the 10th was just right around the corner. Hard to believe it aired that many years ago & I had missed it too because silly me being all into ghosts was all like that is nothing like real life & refused to watch it but thanks to boredom I ended up watching Mystery Meet in the waiting room at a doctor's office & I couldn't believe how good it was. I remember thinking as soon as I get home I'm looking up Nickelodeon's schedule so that I can watch more. At the time One of a Kind was the latest episode out & I watched it I think it was like that evening when I got home.

I shall never forget you guys & I will return here more frequently if more people start showing up. I contacted Nita on Skype & Jeni on facebook if any of you want to be friends outside of tv.com. This was the first fandom I really got apart of & it did change my life. Funny, I wouldn't have even found this place if it hadn't been for epguides.com. I used the schedule there to know when the new episodes would b airing & such. I remember when Reality Trip was titled School Spirit & how the name changed multipletimes. I still have a 2006 calendar with Ghouls Out/Reality Trip written on June 9th. Hard to believe that was 8 years ago.

Toontown was pretty much the first big thing I ever did on the internet but tv.com was pretty much the first website I have ever signed up for once I actually got an email address back in 2008. I had been one of those creeps that spent2 1/2years stalking the website before signing up because I couldn't figure out how to get an email address. I didn't know that you didn't have to put in a backup email. Silly me. This place helped me to learn how to well um internet basically. I learned about signing in, posting, blogging, & making friends here. A bit late in life but I'm very slow when it comes to technology. I still have a flip phone & refuseto text. Odd, very first time I had even heard of texting was June 10th 2006 & I remember this because we had to travel up to Washington on June 9th & I was really upset over possibly missing Reality Trip & I had been looking forward to it for so long. It was my cousin that ruined it for me because she had her graduation party on June 10th. She is deaf & was showing my parents how she communicates on the phone which is by texting & my mom thought it was the coolest thing. Oh & by the way, I did catch Reality Trip. We made it to the hotel about 5 minutes before it aired. Actually it was exactly 5 minutes, I had my eyes on the time the entire trip which was a four hour drive.

Happy Dannyversary & you know I couldn't say so without a mile long post beforehand.

latinblue

[4]Apr 4, 2014
    • level: 9

I love the idea of talking to each over again!! Count me in!! If anything I'm on Tumblr or DeviantArt most of the times by the username bluename, (redpoet -the kateness XD- is also on tumblr )

Ghostlover6190

[5]Apr 6, 2014
    • level: 13

I'm not on DA all that much & I don't use tumblr at all sadly. Dropping by here is always fun though. It always seems like at least one person has been by since the last time I was around. Mostly I'm on Skype & Facebook.