Danny Phantom Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Danny Phantom Broadcasting Network (character shows and debuts)

  • Avatar of NitaAries327

    NitaAries327

    [1]Apr 20, 2008
    • member since: 08/22/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,759
    Okay, on the 'Frootloops' topic, we had an idea to create our own shows with some of the characters staring in each of them. We create special shows for their personality, skills, and such. Ctooner has some awesome ideas for the network. Oh, we're making this because Nick is so unreliable with showing the DP episodes, so that's why we've decided to come up with our own station.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ghostlover6190

    Ghostlover6190

    [2]Apr 20, 2008
    • member since: 04/12/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,238
    I read all of the ideas & some of them are really funny. I wish I could come up with ideas like that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of latinblue

    latinblue

    [3]Apr 20, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,838
    As the Fruitloops club President, I give you my aproval XDD
    hahahaha okay this is going to be fun XD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ctooner

    ctooner

    [4]Apr 20, 2008
    • member since: 07/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,570
    I am going to run for president of this Channel. Ive got the perfect slogan.

    VOTE FOR CTOONER!!!!!!

    See, didn't i tell you it was perfect?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ctooner

    ctooner

    [5]Apr 20, 2008
    • member since: 07/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,570

    okay, so here are the show ideas so far:

    _

    Who says I care? -- Talk about your problems in life on national television, only to have everything get worse. Hosted by Paulina

    Simply Vlad: a talk show for seriously crazed up villians.

    Leave it to Box Ghost: that crazy box ghost getting into all sorts of shannigans

    Freeze!: a cop show with Frostbite as the chief.

    I Love Lidia: Freakshow and Lidia on their own show!

    Welcome Back, Lancer: you get this if you have a mom who talks about old shows all the time.

    The Manson Family: what could be freakier than a show about THAT family.

    Ghost and Garden: Undergrwoth and planting.

    Scare Factor: can you survive the Firght Knights Scare Sword?

    The Ghost Zone: Imagine if you will....

    Weather Services: With vortex as your weather man, er, ghost.

    The Goth Hour: With Sam as our host.

    Techno Talk: With Tuck as our host.

    Kidz Rool!: With Youngblood as the host only kids can see.

    Ember McClain: A spoof for Hannah Montana.

    Anything but ORANGES: Story time with the Ghost Writer.

    Ghost Hunting and You: Valerie is the host here.

    Skulker's Hunting Corner: Guess who.....

    Aquantinces: The ghosts of the GZ get there own show all together.

    Little Home by the Dairy: All about how cheese is made in various parts of the world. with your host: the Dairy King.

    Girl Talk: All about girly things. hosted by Kitty

    Wheel of Torture. With our host Dan

    How to Destroy preps (like Paulina) in less than 10 days~ This show would totally star Sam in it

    Wish Gone Amiss: Desiree shows people what it's like to have your dearest wishes granted.

    Jazz's Homework Helper: Jazz plays sort of a Bill Nye the Science Guy character.

    Controling Your Inner Dragon: Dora hosts as some sort of yoga type teacher.

    How to Get the Ladies: that guy from DCMH stars as a sleeze.

    The Pharoah's Tomb: Hotep Ra's game show!

    Shadows in the Dark: A drama starring Johnny 13 and Kitty.

    Street Survivor: Dani show us what is like to live in the streets.

    Hero in Training: Danny Phantom "FULL TIME SUPER HERO" shows us how to be a hero.

    Accepting the Future: A self-help program featuring Clockwork.

    Outta Time: A crime drama with Dan as the main villian and Clockwork as the cop who's out to catch him.

    (not all of them are my ideas, but a lot of them are) lets think of some more

    Edited on 04/20/2008 6:04pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NitaAries327

    NitaAries327

    [6]Apr 21, 2008
    • member since: 08/22/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,759
    You can be president of the station and I can be co-president! Or at least executive producer. Thanks for approval, btw Jeni!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of latinblue

    latinblue

    [7]Apr 21, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,838
    NitaAries327 wrote:
    You can be president of the station and I can be co-president! Or at least executive producer. Thanks for approval, btw Jeni!

    ???? Jeni????
    I think you are totally confused.
    My name is Susan
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wendila

    wendila

    [8]Apr 21, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,842
    ctooner wrote:

    Who says I care? -- Talk about your problems in life on national television, only to have everything get worse. Hosted by Paulina

    Girl Talk: All about girly things. hosted by Kitty

    Hey! Those were mine! I feel loved...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ctooner

    ctooner

    [9]Apr 21, 2008
    • member since: 07/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,570
    Yay! and as my first presidential manuver, i'd like to make a motion. *dances in his chair humming Hail to the Chief*

    Now, NitaAries327, as Executive Producer, and thus below me, I order you to get me coffee or you're FIRED!!!!!!!! XD XD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ctooner

    ctooner

    [10]Apr 21, 2008
    • member since: 07/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,570
    guys, i'm not going to be able to post anything until this friday. Now, i know you will all be lost without my guidance and my brilliant ideas, but try to cope. i promise to have new ideas once i come back. so, NitaAries327, you're in charge until i get back. dont do anything i wouldnt do.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ghostlover6190

    Ghostlover6190

    [11]Apr 21, 2008
    • member since: 04/12/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,238
    I'm pretty sure I won't get lost without you. Where am I? Great I'm lost. HELP! I'm lost.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NitaAries327

    NitaAries327

    [12]Apr 22, 2008
    • member since: 08/22/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,759
    latinblue wrote:
    NitaAries327 wrote:
    You can be president of the station and I can be co-president! Or at least executive producer. Thanks for approval, btw Jeni!
    ???? Jeni???? I think you are totally confused. My name is Susan
    *facepalm* I'm so sorry! I was thinking about my other friend and... yeah, I'm sorry. Hi, Susan!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NitaAries327

    NitaAries327

    [13]Apr 22, 2008
    • member since: 08/22/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,759
    ctooner wrote:
    guys, i'm not going to be able to post anything until this friday. Now, i know you will all be lost without my guidance and my brilliant ideas, but try to cope. i promise to have new ideas once i come back. so, NitaAries327, you're in charge until i get back. dont do anything i wouldnt do.
    Sweet. I'm in charge. Okay, now listen up, uh, until ctooner gets back... does anyone have an idea?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NitaAries327

    NitaAries327

    [14]Apr 22, 2008
    • member since: 08/22/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,759
    ctooner wrote:
    Yay! and as my first presidential manuver, i'd like to make a motion. *dances in his chair humming Hail to the Chief* Now, NitaAries327, as Executive Producer, and thus below me, I order you to get me coffee or you're FIRED!!!!!!!! XD XD
    *Salutes and them accidentally pokes eye* Ow! I mean, right away! (de-caf, extra sugar, cream, what?)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of latinblue

    latinblue

    [15]Apr 22, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,838
    NitaAries327 wrote:
    latinblue wrote:
    NitaAries327 wrote:
    You can be president of the station and I can be co-president! Or at least executive producer. Thanks for approval, btw Jeni!
    ???? Jeni???? I think you are totally confused. My name is Susan
    *facepalm* I'm so sorry! I was thinking about my other friend and... yeah, I'm sorry. Hi, Susan!

    Yeah I know who is Jeni, maybe 'cause you thought she was the Prez of the club so you confused us XD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wendila

    wendila

    [16]Apr 22, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,842
    latinblue wrote:
    NitaAries327 wrote:
    latinblue wrote:
    NitaAries327 wrote:
    You can be president of the station and I can be co-president! Or at least executive producer. Thanks for approval, btw Jeni!
    ???? Jeni???? I think you are totally confused. My name is Susan
    *facepalm* I'm so sorry! I was thinking about my other friend and... yeah, I'm sorry. Hi, Susan!

    Yeah I know who is Jeni, maybe 'cause you thought she was the Prez of the club so you confused us XD
    My mom's name is Susan!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of latinblue

    latinblue

    [17]Apr 22, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,838
    wendila wrote:
    latinblue wrote:
    NitaAries327 wrote:
    latinblue wrote:
    NitaAries327 wrote:
    You can be president of the station and I can be co-president! Or at least executive producer. Thanks for approval, btw Jeni!
    ???? Jeni???? I think you are totally confused. My name is Susan
    *facepalm* I'm so sorry! I was thinking about my other friend and... yeah, I'm sorry. Hi, Susan!

    Yeah I know who is Jeni, maybe 'cause you thought she was the Prez of the club so you confused us XD
    My mom's name is Susan!

    what you don't know is that....I'M your mom XDD hahahahahaha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NitaAries327

    NitaAries327

    [18]Apr 23, 2008
    • member since: 08/22/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,759

    Now if my mom really were here.... *glances around* You saw nothing, mom!

    As my first act, I'd like to make a motion!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ctooner

    ctooner

    [19]Apr 25, 2008
    • member since: 07/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,570
    *Hail to the Chief is playing as i enter and stand at the podium*

    you guys mean to tell me that none of you can think of even one good idea? come on. i cant be the only creative person here (i mean besides Wendy and that other guy). fine here are some more ideas:

    Meat and Greet: A talk show with the Lunch Lady.

    Knight Court: A show about what it's like to serve under Pariah Dark.

    Clonage Rejects: The failed attempts at cloning Danny are brought back in their own show.

    Fair Feathered Fiends: The ghost vultures talk about stuff that went on way before any of us were even born.

    Walker, Ghostly Ranger: this one was just beggin to be made. it was SO obvious that i didnt catch it at first.

    Alternate Relms: The alternate reality Maddie and Jack(you know, the one with ghost powers) start a family.

    Bullyin' the Night Away: A show in the life of Dash Baxter.
    _____________________________________

    Oh and Nita, WHERE'S MY COFFEE?! lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GhostGetter

    GhostGetter

    [20]Apr 26, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 589

    Mysery and You: Spectra starts her own book club.

    Girl's Night: Ember, Kitty and Spectra give dating advice to girls.

    How to Get Your Best Friend: A documentory about how Sam got Danny.

    Cute and Vicious: Danny teaches us how to take care of a dog.( With Cujo)

    Ghost Hunting and You: Jack and Maddie do an Animal Planet style documentary.

    In the Life of: The ghosts tell you what they do in their spare time.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.