Danny Phantom Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Danny Phantom toy at Toys R Us

DuelMark

[1]Jan 21, 2013
    • level: 35

Toys R Us has a bunch of toys for Nicktoons by Jazwares, the same company that does the toys for Sonic the Hedgehog.

Check it out, it's pretty cool.

One of the reasons the show was end because it was purported Butch couldn't get any merchandise for the show.

If we are to see a return, you can bet one thing the show will need is merchandise, and a toyline with Jazwares would be awesome.

Think: Toys of Skulker, Vlad Plasmius, Freakshow, Dark Danny, Ember McLain, Dani Phantom and bunch more... wouldn't that be cool?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luiz4200

[2]Jan 23, 2013
    • level: 38
    DuelMark wrote:

Toys R Us has a bunch of toys for Nicktoons by Jazwares, the same company that does the toys for Sonic the Hedgehog.

Check it out, it's pretty cool.

One of the reasons the show was end because it was purported Butch couldn't get any merchandise for the show.

If we are to see a return, you can bet one thing the show will need is merchandise, and a toyline with Jazwares would be awesome.

Think: Toys of Skulker, Vlad Plasmius, Freakshow, Dark Danny, Ember McLain, Dani Phantom and bunch more... wouldn't that be cool?

No Tuckers? He'll be disappointed again like in "Reality Trip".

Ghostlover6190

[3]Apr 3, 2013
    • level: 13

No Tuckers? A cry in shame. I even come with gadgets!

Sorry I could not resist doing that. There are parts of Reality Trip where I know all the lines. Maybe because I've seen it over 100 times & no I am not over exaggerating, I'm serious I really have seen it over 100 times. I lost count but I know it's over 100.

Also yes I know about the figures at Toys R Us, I'm friends with Butch on Facebook & he posted about them a few times. I do plan on buying the toys if I can manage a trip over there. The closest one to me is extremely tricky to get to by bus. As for any other I'd have to go downtown & they are like mini sized Toys R Us stores so there's a high chance they wouldn't have them.

I know one of the action figures is Danny Phantom with changeable legs. I'm planning on buying it when I get the chance. As for the other stuff, I have no clue what it will be but there has been a few guesses on his posts about it. I still want a DP plush like the one seen in Phantom Planet.