Danny Phantom Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Delete your post..... Danny Phantom style!

  • Avatar of NitaAries327

    NitaAries327

    [1]Jan 29, 2008
    • member since: 08/22/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,759

    "I saw this on the Fairly Oddparents message board and thought it'dbe fun!

    [This message was destroyed Danny's anger at Vlad's nonsense]

    "It doesn't matter what's in this case!.... It's opened!"~Spongebob

    "Bye Vlad! And as a lonely single man in your forties, might I suggest internet dating? Or a cat?!"~Danny

    "Yeah, because a car smashing into the 28th floor of anything is BAD!!"~Danny

    "We can me anything: we are, we the people, and my favorite: WHEEEEEEEE!"~Cosmo

    "Here ugly! Go buy yourself a new face!"~Shaggy

    I love cartoons!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of latinblue

    latinblue

    [2]Jan 30, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,838
    A topic like this existed...but anyways....

    [This post was deleted beacause the post is a fangirl and just saw Danny in the mall]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ember13dp

    ember13dp

    [3]Jan 30, 2008
    • member since: 04/11/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,205

    [This post is deleted because it saw Vlad in a towel and ran away]

    btw: Hey Lava girl!!

    Edited on 01/30/2008 2:07pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NitaAries327

    NitaAries327

    [4]Jan 30, 2008
    • member since: 08/22/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,759

    Hey, Jeni! What's up?

    [This post was deleted because Danny Phantom was, unfortunately, cancelled.]

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ember13dp

    ember13dp

    [5]Jan 30, 2008
    • member since: 04/11/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,205
    Hey Lavagirl!!!

    [This post was deleted because Maddie thought it was a litter box !!]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of _mehlubbsDanny_

    _mehlubbsDanny_

    [6]Jan 30, 2008
    • member since: 01/23/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,662
    latinblue wrote:
    A topic like this existed...

    AND WAS DONE AGAIN AND AGAIN SEVERAL TIMES.

    DELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETE
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wendila

    wendila

    [7]Jan 30, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,842
    [This post was deleted because Sam was wearing pink]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luiz4200

    luiz4200

    [8]Jan 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 2,954
    [This post has been deleted because Jack and Maddie thought it was a ghost]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cookmeup

    cookmeup

    [9]Jan 31, 2008
    • member since: 12/10/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 651
    [this post was deleted because this topic already exsits]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of latinblue

    latinblue

    [10]Jan 31, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,838
    NitaAries327 wrote:

    Hey, Jeni! What's up?

    [This post was deleted because Danny Phantom was, unfortunately, cancelled.]


    [This post has been deleted because he was upset to know that ppl still can't recognize the difference between a show being cancelled, and a show being out of production]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ember13dp

    ember13dp

    [11]Feb 4, 2008
    • member since: 04/11/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,205
    latinblue wrote:
    NitaAries327 wrote:

    Hey, Jeni! What's up?

    [This post was deleted because Danny Phantom was, unfortunately, cancelled.]


    [This post has been deleted because he was upset to know that ppl still can't recognize the difference between a show being cancelled, and a show being out of production]


    [This post was deleted cuz Sam agrees]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wendila

    wendila

    [12]Feb 4, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,842
    [This post was deleted cuz Cujo licked it off]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of InvaderNaruto

    InvaderNaruto

    [13]Feb 4, 2008
    • member since: 02/05/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 78

    [this post was deted becaues it tured it to a cake and is now being eat bu jack]

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of katrish

    katrish

    [14]Feb 4, 2008
    • member since: 01/16/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,485
    _mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    latinblue wrote:
    A topic like this existed...

    AND WAS DONE AGAIN AND AGAIN SEVERAL TIMES.

    DELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETE


    And again and again and again and again and -trails off- >_>

    (Aha, I have returned from a semi-long absence! ....just to complain about more crap like this...... >_
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ember13dp

    ember13dp

    [15]Feb 5, 2008
    • member since: 04/11/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,205
    katrish wrote:
    _mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    latinblue wrote:
    A topic like this existed...

    AND WAS DONE AGAIN AND AGAIN SEVERAL TIMES.

    DELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETE


    And again and again and again and again and -trails off- >_>

    (Aha, I have returned from a semi-long absence! ....just to complain about more crap like this...... >_

    Ha.

    Welcome back anyway Trish!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wendila

    wendila

    [16]Feb 5, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,842
    [this post was deleted because Skulker wanted to hang it on his wall]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luiz4200

    luiz4200

    [17]Feb 7, 2008
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 2,954
    [this post was deleted because Vlad thought it would impress Maddie]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wendila

    wendila

    [18]Feb 7, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,842
    luiz4200 wrote:
    [this post was deleted because Vlad thought it would impress Maddie]
    LOL. Niiiice.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luiz4200

    luiz4200

    [19]Feb 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 2,954
    wendila wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    [this post was deleted because Vlad thought it would impress Maddie]
    LOL. Niiiice.


    Thank you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of latinblue

    latinblue

    [20]Feb 8, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,838
    [This post have been deleted 'cause its my birthday XD]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.