Danny Phantom Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Episode idea's for a possible SEASON FOUR!!!

fudgemonkey10

[1]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 8

Hey people.

Fudgemonkey10 here to bring you this urgent news bulliten. Nick has rumored that Danny Phantom will have a movie-AND GET ANOTHER SEASON!!!!!!!!!! True, these are only rumors, but this is still a good sign! So, I thought that we might pitch episode idea's to each other. Here's mine:

Episode title: "Time Squared"

Episode #: 54

Season: 4

Plot Outline: It's been five months now since the world learned Danny's secret, and since the asteroid disaster was stopped. Finally, things are beginning to settle down, until Danny discovers that being the world's hero also can result in being the worlds paranoia. Everyone starts to have doubts about the self-proclaimed, "Danny Phantom" when he starts showing up at every major crime seen that there is. But when he goes digging through the reaches of the ghost zone, he discovers that the world is in danger, and Danny, once again, must save the 6 billion people on it...from himself!

Note: Dark Danny shows his ugly face in this episode.

Edited on 07/06/2007 9:30am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PieLove

[2]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 6
    I hope those rumors are true! And your episode idea sounds pretty cool.

StellaMagic

[3]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 18
    Vlad Reformed

Vlad returns, but he is not welcome on Earth. People, especially Maddie, still hate him for all he did. Danny and Wulf seem to be the only ones who forgave him. Vlad will be needed when Vortex and Undergrowth team up to turn the world into a barren waste land.

latinblue

[4]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 9
    Well I think Vlad could return, I mean, has everyone in the world forgot that there was a Vlad's clone on earth who signedd the treaty, so...he could do something to save his true self in outer space that could do the begining of teh 1st 4thseason episode

ember13dp

[5]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 21
    Dark Dan should return just for the heck of it!! and so we can hear his voice!!

StellaMagic

[6]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 18
    What made you think it was a clone?

phantomfairy321

[7]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 12
    latinblue wrote:
    Well I think Vlad could return, I mean, has everyone in the world forgot that there was a Vlad's clone on earth who signedd the treaty, so...he could do something to save his true self in outer space that could do the begining of teh 1st 4thseason episode
    Or like just his human half was killed and his ghost half was emmortal! That would be cool!

latinblue

[8]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 9
    StellaMagic wrote:
    What made you think it was a clone?

because one was out of the ship at the same time the rocket launched! so human Vlad must have been inside!

nate4123

[9]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 16
    Oh I hope it's true!!! I want DP to continue!!!!!

fudgemonkey10

[10]Jul 5, 2007

Here's another idea:

Episode Title: "Electric Love"

Episode #: 55

Plot Outline: Paulina and Sam fight for the love of Danny while deep in the ghost zone, lurks a dangerous ghost called, Praxis! This powerful ghost may prove to be one of Danny's most dangerous enimies, as he has the ability to overshadow people and ghosts from a distance, the power to mimic some other ghost's abilities, and also create an electrifiying ecto-plasmic sheild. But when he splits up the 14 year-old halfa, and his goth girlfriend, Danny realizes that there's more to life than just being there for the people that he cares about.

Edited on 07/06/2007 8:38am
    Edited 4 total times.

ember13dp

[11]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 21
    fudgemonkey10 wrote:
    Here's another idea: Episode Title: "Electric Love" Plot Outline: Paulina and Sam fight for the love of Danny while deep in the ghost zone, lurks a dangerous ghost called, Praxis! This powerful ghost may prove to be one of Danny's most dangerous enimies, as he has the ability to overshadow people, and ghosts from a distance, the power to mimic some other abilities, and also create an electrifiying ecto-plasmic sheild. But when he splits up the 14 year-old halfa, and his goth girlfriend, Danny realizes that there's more to life than just being there for the people that he cares about.

AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! THAT'S GONNA BE SO GOOD!!!! IF THIS ISN'T AN EPI PLZ MAKE IT A FANFIC AND GIVE ME THE LINK!!!!!!!!

[/hyper w/out sugar]

fudgemonkey10

[12]Jul 5, 2007

Ah! Sorry about the double post people, but I forgot to add yet another episode to my list.

Episode title: "Master's Disaster's"

Episode #: 56

Episode plot: It's yet another day with reporter's and fan's after an interview or an autograph regarding the famous human hybrid, and Danny's actually getting used to all of the extra attention, but when he least expects it, someone who no one ever thought to see again shows up-Vlad. As Jack tries to piece together how Vlad survived the impact of the "Disasteroid", Maddie has to keep the repulsive 42-year-old halfa off of her back. Yet at the same time, Danny tries to figure out why Skulker and Technus are randomly appearing at places like the electronic stores and car dealers. And, of course, as he discovers later, it's just another plot to kill Jack, get Maddie, buy the Packer's, and rule the world. And guess who it's linked to? If you guessed anyone other than Vlad, you need to get your head examined.

Episode title: "Ghost Knight, Goul Fright"

Episode #: 57

Episode plot outline: Danny is failing in almost all of his classes while at the same time, finding it hard to catch all of the stray ghost's and protect the people following him around. And now he's got even more junk heaped on his shoulders as the Fright Knight begins to turn the town into a litteral living nightmare! With the help of his mom, Maddie, and the Casper-High jock, Dash, Danny must rid the town of the Fright Knight, while at the same time turn everything back into the correct image of Amity Park.

Edited on 07/06/2007 8:37am

fudgemonkey10

[13]Jul 5, 2007

Sorry about the double post people, but these episode idea's are flying around my head like stars would after falling off a semi. But, anyway, here's another idea that I think could do pretty well.

Episode title: Two Worlds Apart

Episode #: 58

Episode plot outline: It's Danny's 15th birthday and Amity Park news decides to put the party in the news, invite Dumpty Humpty to play on stage, and also pull aside Loenardo DeCaprio and Tom Hanks to make a special appearance. as an added birthday surprise, Jack builds what he calls, "The Fenton Transporter", designed to cut a six hour plane ride to Hawaii down to just a few seconds! But when the transporter explodes during the testing phase, Danny, Sam and Tucker find themselves in a place that they've never been to: Dimmsdale, California. But this isn't the Dimmsdale that they've read about in the geology books. This isn't even in their own dimension! With the help of a ten-year-old who hasn't even heard of Danny Phantom, and with the burden of everyone who always intrudes on the unknown halfa, Danny, Sam, and Tucker must get back to their own reality before the wormhole that brought them there closes!

Note: This is a Danny Phantom/Fairly Odd Parents crossover.

Edited on 07/06/2007 8:35am

phantomfairy321

[14]Jul 5, 2007
    fudgemonkey10 wrote:

Sorry about the double post people, but these episode idea's are flying around my head like stars would after falling off a semi. But, anyway, here's another idea that I think could do pretty well.

Episode title: Two Worlds Apart

Episode plot outline: It's Danny's 15th birthday and Amity Park news decides to put the party in the news, invite Dumpty Humpty to play on stage, and also pull aside Loenardo DeCaprio and Tom Hanks to make a special appearance. as an added birthday surprise, Jack builds what he calls, "The Fenton Transporter", designed to cut a six hour plane ride to Hawaii down to just a few seconds! But when the transporter explodes during the testing phase, Danny, Sam and Tucker find themselves in a place that they've never been to: Dimmsdale, California. But this isn't the Dimmsdale that they've read about in the geology books. This isn't even in their own dimension! With the help of a ten-year-old who hasn't even heard of Danny Phantom, and with the burden of everyone who always intrudes on the unknown halfa, Danny, Sam, and Tucker must get back to their own reality before the wormhole that brought them there closes!

Note: This is a Danny Phantom/Fairly Odd Parents crossover.

That sounds awesome! Way better then the DP/FOP crossover I was thinking of.

fudgemonkey10

[15]Jul 6, 2007

Glad that you like it. You can expect more episode idea's from me by tomorrow. Until then, I'm probably going to sign off because it's 12:05 a.m. in my time zone. I'm feeling pretty tired. But I MIGHT ad one more idea tonight. Maybe. But before I go, what was the DP/FOP crossover you had in mind. The reason why I made this thread in the first place was for everyone to share the idea's, and I'd like to hear yours.

-Fudgemonkey10

Edited on 07/05/2007 11:07pm

phantomfairy321

[16]Jul 6, 2007

Ok, I haven't thought of a title though.

Plot: Danny, Sam, and Tucker want to make some extra cash so they start babysitting. Their first job is to babysit 10 year old Timmy Turner after Vicky came down with the flu. Once Danny, Sam, and Tucker get to the Turner's house the Box ghost comes by. Danny gets rid of him but Timmy saw Danny transform into Danny Phantom. After seeing what ghost powers can do Timmy wishes he had ghost powers too. Once more ghosts start popping up everywhere Danny figures out that Timmy got powers too. Danny asks how but Timmy just replies "I got em off the internet." Danny doesn't believe it but doesn't ask anymore. Timmy asks to help out Danny with the ghost fighting for the day and Danny lets him. After catching all the ghosts in Dimmsdale Danny, Sam, Tucker, and Timmy go to the ghost zone and send the ghosts back. Danny tells Timmy not to touch anything but Timmy doesn't listen. Timmy goes to Pariah Dark's castle and accidently sets him lose. Will Danny be able to stop the evil ghost king before he destroys all of Dimmsdale and Amity Park?

I know, it's not that great.

fudgemonkey10

[17]Jul 6, 2007
    Actually, that's a pretty good storyline. Yes, it could use a few minor changes, maybe also some more detail, but with some editing, I think that it could be turned into an excellent episode or a fanfiction. Regards,
    Fudgemonkey10

gothicsweetie

[18]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 13
    I just want a Deus ex machina from phantom Planet including dark danny, Dani phantom,clockwork, and some kind of fusion of time lines

fudgemonkey10

[19]Jul 6, 2007

I stated earlier, there episode idea's are buzzing around in my head like moth's do a light. But, anyway, here's a few more episodes.

Episode title: "No Hate Like Home"

Episode #: 59

Episode plot outline: The Guys in White orginization is mostly gone now, except for some agents still working on a case over in Germany, but there are also ROUGE AGENTS, still in Amity Park. Having there jobs, families, and soon, there homes lost, emotionally exhausted, and morally bankrupt smart-alecs are aiming, once again, for the Fentons. And when they capture Danny, everyone knows that they will not let him live-for long. With the worlds hero in grave and mortal danger, Maddie, Tucker, Sam and Jazz must, once again, team up to lock up the rouges, and get Danny back into safety.

Episode title: "A Ghost In Need"

Episode #: 60

Season #: 4

Episode plot outline: Danny is in critical condition and in the hospital after being hit by a car. And just when everyone thinks that he's starting to make a recovery, the worst thing that can happen, DOES. Danny dies! yet somehow, his ghost half manages to escape the corpse and quickly flies home. Knowing that Danny's ghost half could easily leave Danny's dead body, and also knowing what killed him, Danny Phantom, Sam, Tucker, and Jazz go back in time to ensure that the tragety never happens. But could this lead to a paradox? Or will the teens' mission turn out to be successful?

Episode title: "Shrinking Planet"

Episode #: 61-62-63

All of the ghosts in the ghost zone are teaming up in an effort to defeat Danny and bring order to chaos. And when they start appearing around the world, taking hostages, and even kidnapping, Danny, Tucker, Sam, Jazz, Maddie, Jack, and a new friend, Alex, must try to defeat the ghosts both on Earth, and in the ghost zone. Can they all do it successfully? Or will it be a flop?! You'll have to find out for yourself.

Episode title: Love At First Fright

Episode #: 64

Episode plot outline:

Tucker is finally successful with getting a girlfriend. But he least expects to see he transform a ghost! Not knowing what is up with her, he employs the use of the "Fenton Finder" in order to see if he's going out with a ghost, or a halfa. Then, realizing that Praxis has her overshadowed, he goes to Danny for some help. But this time, they're getting personal. Danny wants to get back at Praxis for terrorizing people, once again. But Tucker wants payback for having been tricked into doing the ghost's chores. Will Danny and Tucker be able to stop this foul ghost before his master plan comes into play?

Edited on 07/06/2007 8:34am

briggsey2k7

[20]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 17
    Great episode ideas wish these were actual episodes. Im not good at thinking up episodes but I'll try later.