TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Danny Phantom Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

For those who have doubts that Danny Phantom could come back.

elvisjj

[1]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 9

Yes I'm sure there's a lot of you here who doubt that Danny Phantom will ever come back. But for those of you who are still fighting to get Danny Phantom back there is still hope. As long as your willing to fight to save Danny Phantom and go the distance it can happen. The best example before was Family Guy, now the best example is Futurama.

Futurama was cancelled back in 2003 and that was that. But the Futurama fans never gave up on the series and guess what? Not only did it come back in made for direct DVD movies, it's now back for 26 brand new episodes ordered by Comedy Central.

It took six years for the fans to win this one, but it was a fight the fans in the end won and it was so worth it, as I'm a huge Futurama fan myself.

The link to the article is right here, feell free to check it out.
    http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/TVNews/Articles/090610_futurama_returns_DW

So never count Danny Phantom out or those fans who are still fighting to save Danny Phantom. It might take time, a lot of time. But sooner or later Viacom/Nick will cave in, especially after they start to realize that renewing a show sometimes has it's benefits like Family Guy and now Futurama.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Cartoonkid-JP

[2]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 23
    SAVE DANNY PHANTOM!!!!!!!

EddyBob15

[3]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 30
    So, I see you're as big a supporter for DP as you are for KP, huh, Elvis? What about American Dragon Jake Long? Personally, I believe that as long is Butch is making new FOP eps, there's a chance for Danny to make a return. And hopefully, once Bob and Mark are done with Nick, we might see KP return as well. Anyway, this news about Futurama is a surprise to me. I myself have wanted to get Bender's Big Score and Into the Wild Green Yonder, but it's nice that they got 26 new eps. It'll be interesting to see the aftermath of ITGY with Fry and Leela, sort of like how I wanted to see the aftermath of So The Drama with Kim and Ron. Hey, wait a minute. 26 episodes? That's four more episodes than KP got when when she was renewed! I smell something foul here!

symbiote101

[5]Jun 13, 2009
    • level: 4
    I want Danny to come back but its pretty unlikely since Nicks pretty much cancelling all their good shows and bringing in all these crappy shows...the mighty bee...barnyard... madagascar.

cali2000

[6]Jul 3, 2009
    • level: 2
    Guys, just let it go. Seriously. I loved that show, too when I was younger but face it: It's cancelled. It's never coming back.
    But there are a lot of other awesome shows out there. Start watching new ones and just let DP go.

EddyBob15

[7]Jul 3, 2009
    • level: 30
    Well, thanks for giving us that cold slap of reality, but haven't you figured that maybe some of us want to hang onto that hope for our own reasons?

Freaklvl27

[8]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 19
    I have a feeling that if they ever brought Danny Phantom back it wouldn't be the same. It's just like Invader ZIM. If they ever brought that show back they would change it, and it would lose its.... i can't think of the right word...but i think you can figure out what I mean. Plus half the cast might not even be the same. Shows like Futurama and Family Guy are different because they're for older audiences and they're comedy.

cali2000

[9]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 2
    Freaklvl27 wrote:
    Shows like Futurama and Family Guy are different because they're for older audiences and they're comedy.

Why does that make it different?

CF3689

[10]Jul 9, 2009
    • level: 22

Freaklvl27 wrote:
    I have a feeling that if they ever brought Danny Phantom back it wouldn't be the same.

I agree.

ember13dp

[11]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 21
    omg I wanna help!!

iron-fence

[12]Aug 14, 2009
    • level: 11
    revival would be interesting to say the least, also person who made the invader zim comment, to bad that show would get booted for being inappropriate within 12 seconds of the new pilot