Danny Phantom Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Official Fanfiction/Dp Thread

  • Avatar of phantomphriend

    phantomphriend

    [1]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/12/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,587

    Hey! I have noticed alot of people are putting their stories that they like up in random spots, so here you can put them up and talk about it and how they affect Dp. I'll start the chain. Here is my newest story and please R&R:

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3248355/1/

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ghostanimals

    ghostanimals

    [2]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 05/13/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 4,813
    phantomphriend wrote:

    Hey! I have noticed alot of people are putting their stories that they like up in random spots, so here you can put them up and talk about it and how they affect Dp. I'll start the chain. Here is my newest story and please R&R:

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3248355/1/


    Cool. Here's mine
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1103762/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phantomphriend

    phantomphriend

    [3]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/12/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,587

    Awesome, I'll go read yours while you read mine!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jayjay941

    jayjay941

    [4]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 05/18/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 114

    I made a new DP fic. It's called Deathline. here is the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3243735

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TelegraphGirl15

    TelegraphGirl15

    [5]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 01/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,700

    Here's my profile. All my stories are DP.

    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/440822/

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phantomphriend

    phantomphriend

    [6]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/12/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,587
    Sweet! I have a question though. Does anybody know anything about new eppys? Besides that Eye for an Eye finally posted what it's about and that TOT and GNO? 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DxS_fan

    DxS_fan

    [7]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 10/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,499
    phantomphriend wrote:
    Sweet! I have a question though. Does anybody know anything about new eppys? Besides that Eye for an Eye finally posted what it's about and that TOT and GNO? 

    torrent of terror:

    Amity Park is in the midst of a drought, and Mayor Vlad, eager to score points, releases Vortex, the weather ghost, to make it rain. But when Vlad double crosses Vortex, the ghost conjures a storm that threatens to drown the town! As Danny Phantom flies to the rescue, he’s zapped by a lightning bolt. When he comes to, he discovers that his emotions are now directly tied to the weather!

    all we know about girls night out is that sam goes camping. its rumored that she, valerie, and paulina getr stuck in the same cabin, but thats not proven. what is a fact though is that it reveals 'sams deep love of camping' from an interview with grey delisle.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DxS_fan

    DxS_fan

    [8]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 10/02/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,499
    oh and we know that frostbite is introduced in infinite realms.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phantomphriend

    phantomphriend

    [9]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/12/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,587

    Cool! I really, AND I MEAN REALLY want them to start. I'm voting 1st friday of December?

    Anyways, anyone have fanfics that want to be read, BESIDES MINE! Top post!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TelegraphGirl15

    TelegraphGirl15

    [10]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 01/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,700
    phantomphriend wrote:

    Cool! I really, AND I MEAN REALLY want them to start. I'm voting 1st friday of December?

    Anyways, anyone have fanfics that want to be read, BESIDES MINE! Top post!



    See my above post.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DuelMark

    DuelMark

    [11]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 586
    Mine are on the Butch Harmtan Forums.  The first and best one is "Return of The Ultimate Enemy" and my most current is called "The Invasion".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phantomphriend

    phantomphriend

    [12]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/12/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,587

    DuelMark wrote:
    Mine are on the Butch Harmtan Forums.  The first and best one is "Return of The Ultimate Enemy" and my most current is called "The Invasion".

    Forgive me for asking but how are you an editor?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kaybee_2

    kaybee_2

    [13]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 01/29/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,829
    DxS_fan wrote:
    phantomphriend wrote:
    Sweet! I have a question though. Does anybody know anything about new eppys? Besides that Eye for an Eye finally posted what it's about and that TOT and GNO? 

    torrent of terror:

    Amity Park is in the midst of a drought, and Mayor Vlad, eager to score points, releases Vortex, the weather ghost, to make it rain. But when Vlad double crosses Vortex, the ghost conjures a storm that threatens to drown the town! As Danny Phantom flies to the rescue, he’s zapped by a lightning bolt. When he comes to, he discovers that his emotions are now directly tied to the weather!

    all we know about girls night out is that sam goes camping. its rumored that she, valerie, and paulina getr stuck in the same cabin, but thats not proven. what is a fact though is that it reveals 'sams deep love of camping' from an interview with grey delisle.



    Where did you hear about TOT?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phantomphriend

    phantomphriend

    [14]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/12/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,587
    Hmm I think they got it from this site's eppy lists!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fffan231

    fffan231

    [15]Nov 18, 2006
    • member since: 10/09/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 72

    Yay! I've wanted more people to read my fanfic.

     http://www.fanfiction.net/~fffan231

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Sigeria

    Sigeria

    [16]Nov 19, 2006
    • member since: 07/17/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 294

    My newest one would be Phantom Bride, which really is almost done, but it's not that long, it's 6 chapters right now...

    Phantom Bride: Danny is forced to move away from Amity Park with his family. He looses contact with Sam and Tucker for five years. When he does finally contact them again, it is an invitation to his wedding? What happens when it's all a trick? Dx? DxS
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3185285/1/

    Edited on 11/19/2006 8:59am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of panthean

    panthean

    [17]Nov 19, 2006
    • member since: 08/14/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,672
    i have a fanfic acount but id rather post it here for now
    this is kindof a spoof though

    Danny Phantom: Episode (newest episode number)
    Another Phantom Menace

    (first scene all in words)

    Years after a Hero with a mysterious identity banished a powerfull ghostking, Pariah, a new hero emerges and the next generation of heroes altogether emerges to fight off the newest forces of Evil. However a recent meddling with the Evil Lord's hidden castle has released Pariah from his tomb to once again reak havak on ghost zone, and then all the worlds

    Meanwhile in Casper county a new scientific theory in the study of ghosts has been porven, ghost powers can be inherited. But can the new group from Casper high ever have a chance against the legendary evil that the world has yet to forget, find out when i post the fanfic episode summary of special first chapter into the new generation

    which has yet to be named:
    (im open to ideas)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dpbuckeye

    Dpbuckeye

    [18]Nov 19, 2006
    • member since: 10/07/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 566
    TelegraphGirl15 wrote:

    Here's my profile. All my stories are DP.

    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/440822/

    i like your freakshow one please post more chapters
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TelegraphGirl15

    TelegraphGirl15

    [19]Nov 19, 2006
    • member since: 01/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,700
    Dpbuckeye wrote:
    TelegraphGirl15 wrote:

    Here's my profile. All my stories are DP.

    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/440822/

    i like your freakshow one please post more chapters


    I'm trying but I'm at a part where it's all action action action. I like dialog and thoughts. Action is hard for me to write. I'll probably finish it... Wednesday maybe? Since I don't have school that day.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jayjay941

    jayjay941

    [20]Nov 19, 2006
    • member since: 05/18/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 114
    can someone read mine? I posted it above.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.