Danny Phantom Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Official Fanfiction/Dp Thread

PhantomsAngelS2

[101]Jan 4, 2007
    • level: 10
    redpoet2 wrote:
    Sigeria wrote:

Phantom Bride is done... and now I have the impossible task of choosing which fic is going to be next. I'm stuck between these two...

Total Eclipse of the Heart-Danny Fenton is dealing with new things in life; being eighteen, prom, and his feelings for Sam, but for Danny Phantom, things are just starting to get complicated. Danny's powers are growing at such a fast rate; he is starting to loose control. His evil ghost side is starting to take control whether he's in ghost mode or not. What Danny doesn't know was Vlad implanted micro bots into Danny's bloodstream to make him that way. He is becoming arrogant, pushy, and rude. He is slowly loosing his friendship with everyone he knows. What makes matters worse; the micro bots are killing him. His powers spike and he does something he promised that he would never do; murder. Sam wittiness the crime, but can she ever see him in the same way again?

or...

Breaking All the Rules- AU- Danny Fenton is one of the most popular guys in school. He is class president, can get any girl he wants, and to top it all off, he's rich. Tucker bets that Danny can't get any girl of Tucker's choice, and turn her into the Prom queen, and break up with her in front of the whole entire school. Danny accepts the bet, and the challenge. He is confident until Tucker points out the girl he picked out, Samantha Manson; the biggest freak in school. When Danny gets down deep, he realizes that she's not really a freak at all. He ends up falling for her, and everything is good...until his friends come into the picture, and Sam finds out what he's really up to.

I just can't decided.

I like Total Eclipse better!

Hey...are you the one that wrote Riding Shadow (Sigeria, I mean)? I really like that! I'll be adding it to the C2 community when i get to work (my com is SOO stupid, it doesn't let me review or add stuff to the C2 community. Well, actually, everything with those scroll down buttons don't work. and stats)

Soo...here are my stories and oneshots.

Every Boy's Got One (ok, I'm kinda writer's blocked on this one, but I'm hoping to update soon...sometime...^^; )

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3216737/1/

AU, OOCnes. Sam, despite her goth indifference, is excited about going to Spain for her best friend Val’s elopement. At least she was excited until she met the arrogant and flirtacious all around jerk best man, the one and only Daniel Fenton. DxS TxV

----

Rinse (oneshot)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3262509/1/

[DxS Oneshot] For ChaosDragon. And the rain poured down, washing the rest of the world away...

------

She Will Be Loved (another random oneshot, way more fluffy than Rinse imo so if you don't like that stuff then don't read)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3322114/1/

[DxS oneshot] Sam rushed outside, a single tear running down her cheek as she ran as far away from Paullina as possible, not noticing Danny following behind her… [not a songfic] ---

Also...how do you make links? And do you have to be on a certain level to do so?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

redpoet2

[102]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 21
    I finnaly got around to typing up my first chapter for my newest fanfiction.
    Here it is: [PLEASE READ]

A Hero's Responsibility

latinblue

[103]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 9
    There is a lot of ppl here that I have read their fanfictions, it's really wierd to find out that you have already read them, and as you can see in my barners, my pen name there is bluename

dannyfentonluvr

[104]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 16

my current fanfiction (which is currently my most top read story)

is When Darkness Turns To Light. plz R&R!

if u wanna read my other stories, here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/~invadermileyphantom

Sigeria

[105]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 11
    PhantomsAngelS2 wrote:
    redpoet2 wrote:
    Sigeria wrote:

Phantom Bride is done... and now I have the impossible task of choosing which fic is going to be next. I'm stuck between these two...

Total Eclipse of the Heart-Danny Fenton is dealing with new things in life; being eighteen, prom, and his feelings for Sam, but for Danny Phantom, things are just starting to get complicated. Danny's powers are growing at such a fast rate; he is starting to loose control. His evil ghost side is starting to take control whether he's in ghost mode or not. What Danny doesn't know was Vlad implanted micro bots into Danny's bloodstream to make him that way. He is becoming arrogant, pushy, and rude. He is slowly loosing his friendship with everyone he knows. What makes matters worse; the micro bots are killing him. His powers spike and he does something he promised that he would never do; murder. Sam wittiness the crime, but can she ever see him in the same way again?

or...

Breaking All the Rules- AU- Danny Fenton is one of the most popular guys in school. He is class president, can get any girl he wants, and to top it all off, he's rich. Tucker bets that Danny can't get any girl of Tucker's choice, and turn her into the Prom queen, and break up with her in front of the whole entire school. Danny accepts the bet, and the challenge. He is confident until Tucker points out the girl he picked out, Samantha Manson; the biggest freak in school. When Danny gets down deep, he realizes that she's not really a freak at all. He ends up falling for her, and everything is good...until his friends come into the picture, and Sam finds out what he's really up to.

I just can't decided.

Hey...are you the one that wrote Riding Shadow (Sigeria, I mean)? I really like that! I'll be adding it to the C2 community when i get to work (my com is SOO stupid, it doesn't let me review or add stuff to the C2 community. Well, actually, everything with those scroll down buttons don't work. and stats) Soo...here are my stories and oneshots. Every Boy's Got One (ok, I'm kinda writer's blocked on this one, but I'm hoping to update soon...sometime...^^; ) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3216737/1/ AU, OOCnes. Sam, despite her goth indifference, is excited about going to Spain for her best friend Val’s elopement. At least she was excited until she met the arrogant and flirtacious all around jerk best man, the one and only Daniel Fenton. DxS TxV ---- Rinse (oneshot) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3262509/1/ [DxS Oneshot] For ChaosDragon. And the rain poured down, washing the rest of the world away... ------ She Will Be Loved (another random oneshot, way more fluffy than Rinse imo so if you don't like that stuff then don't read) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3322114/1/ [DxS oneshot] Sam rushed outside, a single tear running down her cheek as she ran as far away from Paullina as possible, not noticing Danny following behind her… [not a songfic] --- Also...how do you make links? And do you have to be on a certain level to do so?

Yeah that would be me. It's nice to know I have Fans now. Another C2...yeah. You'll find out that I usually give more info out like spoilers on here...(to the people I know read my stories...) I've actually read the first two of the fics that you mention. They are really good. I don't know what level you have to be, but I can do it. Just look up in the toolbar and there is a picture of what looks like a chain. Click on it and copy and paste the link in. then name it and whatever, and click ok. Then right click and paste it into your message and it becomes a link. Here is Riding Shadow, if anyone wants to read it. Its weird because I've read most of the fics on here...

Riding Shadow: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3322360/1/

Riding Shadow: AU. Sam loves working with the horses on the ranch. Danny was forced there by his mother. With being total opposites can they get along? Or will they realize that they are more like each other than they thought. DS SOC

Dpbuckeye

[106]Jan 21, 2007
    • level: 8
    I'm Dpbuckeye there to. I have a short oneshot called Rain Walk.

latinblue

[107]Jan 25, 2007
    bump

PhantomsAngelS2

[108]Jan 25, 2007
    Sigeria wrote:
    PhantomsAngelS2 wrote:
    redpoet2 wrote:
    Sigeria wrote:

or...

I just can't decided.

Hey...are you the one that wrote Riding Shadow (Sigeria, I mean)? I really like that! I'll be adding it to the C2 community when i get to work (my com is SOO stupid, it doesn't let me review or add stuff to the C2 community. Well, actually, everything with those scroll down buttons don't work. and stats) Soo...here are my stories and oneshots. Every Boy's Got One (ok, I'm kinda writer's blocked on this one, but I'm hoping to update soon...sometime...^^; ) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3216737/1/ AU, OOCnes. Sam, despite her goth indifference, is excited about going to Spain for her best friend Val’s elopement. At least she was excited until she met the arrogant and flirtacious all around jerk best man, the one and only Daniel Fenton. DxS TxV ---- Rinse (oneshot) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3262509/1/ [DxS Oneshot] For ChaosDragon. And the rain poured down, washing the rest of the world away... ------ She Will Be Loved (another random oneshot, way more fluffy than Rinse imo so if you don't like that stuff then don't read) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3322114/1/ [DxS oneshot] Sam rushed outside, a single tear running down her cheek as she ran as far away from Paullina as possible, not noticing Danny following behind her… [not a songfic] --- Also...how do you make links? And do you have to be on a certain level to do so?

Yeah that would be me. It's nice to know I have Fans now. Another C2...yeah. You'll find out that I usually give more info out like spoilers on here...(to the people I know read my stories...) I've actually read the first two of the fics that you mention. They are really good. I don't know what level you have to be, but I can do it. Just look up in the toolbar and there is a picture of what looks like a chain. Click on it and copy and paste the link in. then name it and whatever, and click ok. Then right click and paste it into your message and it becomes a link. Here is Riding Shadow, if anyone wants to read it. Its weird because I've read most of the fics on here...

Riding Shadow: AU. Sam loves working with the horses on the ranch. Danny was forced there by his mother. With being total opposites can they get along? Or will they realize that they are more like each other than they thought. DS SOC

xD Riding Shadow's awesome. I started laughing so loudly when I read that mint comment. Is it just me that thought that was funny? I hope not, lol.

latinblue

[109]Jan 25, 2007
    PhantomsAngelS2 wrote:
    Sigeria wrote:
    PhantomsAngelS2 wrote:
    redpoet2 wrote:
    Sigeria wrote:

or...

I just can't decided.

xD Riding Shadow's awesome. I started laughing so loudly when I read that mint comment. Is it just me that thought that was funny? I hope not, lol.
    I'm loving Rididng shadow!!I read today the new chp updated, and I was like "omg Danny remmeber her!" (yeah I am bluename remmber?) I hope the new chappie is updated soon!

PhantomFan

[110]Jan 26, 2007
    • level: 15
    OMG, new fanfictions! (soon coming, I hope.)

Ten Summoner's Tales
    Rating: T
    Genre: Romance (A series of oneshot songfics)

A series of oneshot songfics with ten songs from Sting's disc of the same name. Much DxS, I assure you; Fields of Gold I'm working on right now.

Title: Memories and Music Boxes
    Genre: Mystery/Suspense
    Pairings: DxS (MAJOR), DannyOC
    Other: Slight Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossover
    Preview Quote: "There are no new people born in the world. There are only people who have lived their lives many times before. Some are blessed with their memories... while others are cursed..."
    Summary:
    During a fight with Vlad, one of Raven's attacks knocks over a mysterious music box in Vlad's new home- the legendary and supposedly "haunted" Van Garrett mansion, which hasn't been lived in for centuries. When the music box begins to play, Danny instantly starts to habe strange, haunting flashbacks, from what Raven believes- *cough*KNOWS*cough*- is a past life. And it goes on from there-- memories... strange names... a series of sharp pains in the back of Danny's head... and strangely familiar faces all around him. Danny begins to become obsessed with the music box, struggling to remember everything that he can.
    Then, he has a dream. He is at the alter at an old, Victorian-like church, somewhere in London, and is about to be married to a beautiful young girl named Cassandra. And then, seconds after he says "I do", someone shoots him in the back of the head, killing him. After this nightmare, Raven gives in, and begins to tell Danny about his past she so well remembers. Tuck Foley, the inventor, Danny's best friend, and the ringbearer; Samantha Manson, the maid, Danny's other best friend, the flower girl, and his secret love... Jazmine Van Garrett, the good-natured schoolteacher, Danny's older sister... Cassandra Van Tassel, Danny's beautiful fiancee... Patience Riddle, Danny's closest friend, the rich and rebellious daughter of the Riddles... and Daniel Van Garret, who is none other than Danny himself...
    And then comes the voice. The chilling, malicious voice that tugs at the back of Danny's mind, pounding and echoing through his head-- and it won't leave him alone. Each time, it repeats quietly, "history repeats itself..."
    Finally, in a confrontation with the one who killed him so long ago, Danny is locked in a room with no means of escape, and with the pull of the trigger of a gun pointed at the back of his head, we learn that, after all...
    "History DOES repeat itself..." Includes sequel!!!

TEH SEQUEL:

Title: Shattered Inhibitions
    Pairings: DxS (MAJOR), AngelSam, TuckerValerie, DannyOC
    Other: Slight Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossover, Sequel to Memories and Music Boxes
    Summary:
    After being in a coma for two years from a bullet wound in the back of the head, Danny is back, but back in a world that's changed far too much. Raven, now known as Rainey, has a new best friend and boyfriend: the cynical Spike... and she's near forgotten all about Danny. Sam's new boyfriend is Angel. Tucker and Valerie have hooked up. Jazz is eighteen. And Jack and Maddie are dead. Killed while fighting a ghost shortly after Danny's "death", Jack and Maddie didn't live to see that their son was indeed alive. Danny doesn't think he can cope with any of it, oftentimes crying himself to sleep in the hospital bed and, later, back at his house, with only Jazz to comfort him.
    But just when he thinks that things may be getting a little better... the voice returns. To Danny's horror, the voice within him has control over his body, and seems more evil and insane than before. In a confrontation with the voice, Danny discovers many horrifying revelations, some of which he may not even be able to cope with...
    Raven, luckily, is able to pull the "voice" out of her friend, trapping him in a jar. The voice is revealed to be Danny's evil ghost half, Daniel, and it is revealed that he is only one of Danny's past selves, but he was the destructive one, destroying half of London on his rampage. While Danny was in his coma, he subconsciously remembered everything from every past life, and when he realized that his ghost half had done so many terrible things, he mentally... beat him. And badly. Now his ghost half has gone insane, and is determined to take over Danny's body completely, either killing him or posing as him for the rest of his life, causing damage to all that he loves.
    And when Danny and Sam get into a fight, Sam (Raven foolishly told her about the jar), in her fury, releases Daniel, and the ghost goes into Danny's body once again. This time, his hold over Danny is greater than ever. Can Danny hold out against himself before time runs out for all? Or will Danny's life receive the threat of being destroyed... or taken away from him forevermore? For, as everyone knows, if the kill Daniel... they kill Danny, too.
    Includes sequel!
    (Which I'm too lazy to type about right now. I think I'ma take Rae out and replace her with a new OC, Victoria. Check the RPG thread, it is where she's explained.)
    Edited on 01/26/2007 7:30am

Sigeria

[111]Jan 26, 2007
    • level: 11

[/QUOTE] xD Riding Shadow's awesome. I started laughing so loudly when I read that mint comment. Is it just me that thought that was funny? I hope not, lol.[/QUOTE]I'm loving Rididng shadow!!I read today the new chp updated, and I was like "omg Danny remmeber her!" (yeah I am bluename remmber?) I hope the new chappie is updated soon![/QUOTE]

I'm glad you two love it. I thought the mint comment was funny..but wehn I told it to my sister, so was like looking at me so weird. In the next chapter Sam and Danny actually become friends and I'm adding some fluff in there. I also adding some Jazz/OC fluff to the mix. The next chapter is really a filler chapter. You guys will be surprised in chapter 8. If you guys really want to know, I'll tell you what happens in chapter 8....man that is going to be a fun chapter....XD...

PhantomFan

[112]Jan 27, 2007
    PhantomFan wrote:
    OMG, new fanfictions! (soon coming, I hope.)

Ten Summoner's Tales
    Genre: Romance (A series of oneshot songfics)

A series of oneshot songfics with ten songs from Sting's disc of the same name. Much DxS, I assure you; Fields of Gold I'm working on right now.

Title: Memories and Music Boxes
    Pairings: DxS (MAJOR), DannyOC
    Other: Slight Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossover
    Preview Quote: "There are no new people born in the world. There are only people who have lived their lives many times before. Some are blessed with their memories... while others are cursed..."
    Summary:
    During a fight with Vlad, one of Raven's attacks knocks over a mysterious music box in Vlad's new home- the legendary and supposedly "haunted" Van Garrett mansion, which hasn't been lived in for centuries. When the music box begins to play, Danny instantly starts to habe strange, haunting flashbacks, from what Raven believes- *cough*KNOWS*cough*- is a past life. And it goes on from there-- memories... strange names... a series of sharp pains in the back of Danny's head... and strangely familiar faces all around him. Danny begins to become obsessed with the music box, struggling to remember everything that he can.
    Then, he has a dream. He is at the alter at an old, Victorian-like church, somewhere in London, and is about to be married to a beautiful young girl named Cassandra. And then, seconds after he says "I do", someone shoots him in the back of the head, killing him. After this nightmare, Raven gives in, and begins to tell Danny about his past she so well remembers. Tuck Foley, the inventor, Danny's best friend, and the ringbearer; Samantha Manson, the maid, Danny's other best friend, the flower girl, and his secret love... Jazmine Van Garrett, the good-natured schoolteacher, Danny's older sister... Cassandra Van Tassel, Danny's beautiful fiancee... Patience Riddle, Danny's closest friend, the rich and rebellious daughter of the Riddles... and Daniel Van Garret, who is none other than Danny himself...
    And then comes the voice. The chilling, malicious voice that tugs at the back of Danny's mind, pounding and echoing through his head-- and it won't leave him alone. Each time, it repeats quietly, "history repeats itself..."
    Finally, in a confrontation with the one who killed him so long ago, Danny is locked in a room with no means of escape, and with the pull of the trigger of a gun pointed at the back of his head, we learn that, after all...
    "History DOES repeat itself..." Includes sequel!!!

TEH SEQUEL:

Title: Shattered Inhibitions
    Pairings: DxS (MAJOR), AngelSam, TuckerValerie, DannyOC
    Other: Slight Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossover, Sequel to Memories and Music Boxes
    Summary:
    After being in a coma for two years from a bullet wound in the back of the head, Danny is back, but back in a world that's changed far too much. Raven, now known as Rainey, has a new best friend and boyfriend: the cynical Spike... and she's near forgotten all about Danny. Sam's new boyfriend is Angel. Tucker and Valerie have hooked up. Jazz is eighteen. And Jack and Maddie are dead. Killed while fighting a ghost shortly after Danny's "death", Jack and Maddie didn't live to see that their son was indeed alive. Danny doesn't think he can cope with any of it, oftentimes crying himself to sleep in the hospital bed and, later, back at his house, with only Jazz to comfort him.
    But just when he thinks that things may be getting a little better... the voice returns. To Danny's horror, the voice within him has control over his body, and seems more evil and insane than before. In a confrontation with the voice, Danny discovers many horrifying revelations, some of which he may not even be able to cope with...
    Raven, luckily, is able to pull the "voice" out of her friend, trapping him in a jar. The voice is revealed to be Danny's evil ghost half, Daniel, and it is revealed that he is only one of Danny's past selves, but he was the destructive one, destroying half of London on his rampage. While Danny was in his coma, he subconsciously remembered everything from every past life, and when he realized that his ghost half had done so many terrible things, he mentally... beat him. And badly. Now his ghost half has gone insane, and is determined to take over Danny's body completely, either killing him or posing as him for the rest of his life, causing damage to all that he loves.
    And when Danny and Sam get into a fight, Sam (Raven foolishly told her about the jar), in her fury, releases Daniel, and the ghost goes into Danny's body once again. This time, his hold over Danny is greater than ever. Can Danny hold out against himself before time runs out for all? Or will Danny's life receive the threat of being destroyed... or taken away from him forevermore? For, as everyone knows, if the kill Daniel... they kill Danny, too.
    Includes sequel!
    (Which I'm too lazy to type about right now. I think I'ma take Rae out and replace her with a new OC, Victoria. Check the RPG thread, it is where she's explained.)

Do these look good to anyone???

redpoet2

[113]Feb 2, 2007
    • level: 21
    redpoet2 wrote:

A Hero's Responsibility

Scond Chapter! Woo!

Chapter 2: Crossed Paths

Tell me what you guys think!

phantomphriend

[114]Feb 2, 2007
    Well, anyone else want to post links? I'm bored and LOVE reading fanfics of DP

Freaklvl27

[115]Feb 2, 2007
    • level: 19
    here's a somewhat new story of mine still in progress...here's my link with a summary

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3316968/1/

"The Imaginary Friend"- It's been 12 years since Danny's death and Sam is now a single mother with one 4-year old child. The two of them were living a quiet life until her little daughter started to walk and talk. Now she has an imaginary friend that won't leave her, no matter what Sam tries to do to get her to stop imagining her little friend. But could this be just her child's imagination running wild, or something, or someone, that can help her solve the mystery about what happened all those years ago, and bring up the many memories Sam had tried so hard to forget.

latinblue

[116]Feb 2, 2007
    redpoet2 wrote:
    redpoet2 wrote:

A Hero's Responsibility

Scond Chapter! Woo!

Chapter 2: Crossed Paths

Tell me what you guys think!
    I read it already! and I think I reviewed -yes I'm sure I did...dumb memory of mine!-

dpfanatic316

[117]Feb 3, 2007

My Username Is PhantomInvader. I make Fics that are full of angst and a couple have a neko-danny. (Danny w/ cat ears and a tail. Nobody else was makin' em!) My stories are all DP. Here's the link to my profile.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1091591/

LupineOath

[118]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 7

I finally got another chapter of Ronin up.  Only three chapters left after this one.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2466428/6/

For those who haven't started reading it yet, start from the beginning.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2466428/1/

Feedback has been kind of slow lately, and I'm actually a little disappointed, considering how much of a following this one had before.

DxS_fan

[119]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 12
    Freaklvl27 wrote:
    here's a somewhat new story of mine still in progress...here's my link with a summary

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3316968/1/

"The Imaginary Friend"- It's been 12 years since Danny's death and Sam is now a single mother with one 4-year old child. The two of them were living a quiet life until her little daughter started to walk and talk. Now she has an imaginary friend that won't leave her, no matter what Sam tries to do to get her to stop imagining her little friend. But could this be just her child's imagination running wild, or something, or someone, that can help her solve the mystery about what happened all those years ago, and bring up the many memories Sam had tried so hard to forget.
    i LOVE that one :]

phantomphriend

[120]Feb 6, 2007

Thanks for posting links guys! I really appreciate it! Most of these I've read and some I've reviewed!

A hero's responsibility=good! UPDATE SOON!