Danny Phantom Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Wedgies

Cenafan777

[1]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 6

I know this might seem a weird topic but what episodes have had wedgies in them? I know that Splitting Images had quite a few (due to a really square nerd in there) & i think that Danny gets a flagpole one at the end of one of the tv movies (Can anyone remind me of which?) Are there any others that have wedgies? They are just a funny prank to me & quite a few Nick & Disney shows have them.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

_mehlubbsDanny_

[2]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 10
    Reign Storm.

Cenafan777

[3]Jul 15, 2007
    were those the only 2 times we saw wedgies? When Danny & that nerd poindexter switched places & when Dash gave Danny the flagpole wedgie? Fairly Oddparents has more wedgie & the shows are created by the samr dude...weird...

ember13dp

[4]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 21
    This is strange..........................

Dpbuckeye

[5]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 8
    poindexter isnt that much of a nerd i think he is cool and do you like wedies or something

ember13dp

[6]Jul 15, 2007
    Dpbuckeye wrote:
    poindexter isnt that much of a nerd i think he is cool and do you like wedies or something

HAHA!! This reminds me of a JN ep on evil Jimmy's cloned earth evil Cindy and Libby were giving a report on wedgies!!!

ghostbender

[7]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 13
    Cenafan777 wrote:
    were those the only 2 times we saw wedgies? When Danny & that nerd poindexter switched places & when Dash gave Danny the flagpole wedgie? Fairly Oddparents has more wedgie & the shows are created by the samr dude...weird...

FOP is supposed to be more humerous, and like you said, wedgies can be funny as long as they aren't used on a real person(except on my little brother).

_mehlubbsDanny_

[8]Jul 15, 2007
    ghostbender wrote:
    Cenafan777 wrote:

FOP is supposed to be more humerous, and like you said, wedgies can be funny as long as they aren't used on a real person(except on my little brother).

My little brother has been pantsed before. It was pretty funny.

ember13dp

[9]Jul 15, 2007
    _mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    ghostbender wrote:
    Cenafan777 wrote:

I don't have a little brother but I saw my cousin do it on her little brother is was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_mehlubbsDanny_

[10]Jul 15, 2007
    ember13dp wrote:
    _mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    ghostbender wrote:
    Cenafan777 wrote:

I don't have a little brother but I saw my cousin do it on her little brother is was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then I saw some random guy at school get pantsed.

All in all, I've seen...four pantsings. (Thankfully, all those people had underwear on.)

Cenafan777

[11]Jul 15, 2007
    I just like them as a prank...& i just thought since they were made by the same guy (Butch Hartman) that theyd be kinda similiar...id love to see Dash give Danny a few more wedgies b4 the tv movie/finale....

but the only thing that bugged me was that when people got their underwear over their head they just ripped right thru it...which is impossible....i mean u cant rip a hole in ur undies unless u really tried...do u know what i mean?

_mehlubbsDanny_

[12]Jul 15, 2007
    Cenafan777 wrote:
    I just like them as a prank...& i just thought since they were made by the same guy (Butch Hartman) that theyd be kinda similiar...id love to see Dash give Danny a few more wedgies b4 the tv movie/finale....

but the only thing that bugged me was that when people got their underwear over their head they just ripped right thru it...which is impossible....i mean u cant rip a hole in ur undies unless u really tried...do u know what i mean?

Your undies can only stretch so far, y'know. Over your head is kinda pushing it.

ember13dp

[13]Jul 15, 2007
    _mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    Cenafan777 wrote:

Your undies can only stretch so far, y'know. Over your head is kinda pushing it.

I know. In movies they always give people "atomic wedgies" (what my dad calls them) but really *it* will only go so far.

darklordavaitor

[14]Jul 15, 2007

_mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    ember13dp wrote:
    _mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    ghostbender wrote:
    Cenafan777 wrote:
    And then I saw some random guy at school get pantsed. All in all, I've seen...four pantsings. (Thankfully, all those people had underwear on.)

Pantsings are common in my locker room. Maybe 25 times all in all?

jessmpro33

[15]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 14
    wow that's a lot.....

Cenafan777

[16]Jul 15, 2007
    _mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    Cenafan777 wrote:

I've heard that its been done...without the underwear ripping for a TRUE atomic wedgie (over the head)....but its quite rare...

ember13dp

[17]Jul 15, 2007
    Cenafan777 wrote:
    _mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    Cenafan777 wrote:

I've heard that its been done...without the underwear ripping for a TRUE atomic wedgie (over the head)....but its quite rare...

Stretchies!!

_mehlubbsDanny_

[18]Jul 15, 2007
    ember13dp wrote:
    Cenafan777 wrote:
    _mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    Cenafan777 wrote:

Stretchies!!

Depends on what you're wearing. XD

ember13dp

[19]Jul 15, 2007
    _mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    ember13dp wrote:
    Stretchies!!

I know. What if you're wearing Stretchies!!

XiaolinPrincess

[20]Jul 15, 2007
    ember13dp wrote:
    _mehlubbsDanny_ wrote:
    ember13dp wrote:
    Stretchies!!

I know. What if you're wearing Stretchies!!

Uh, stretchies?