Danny Phantom

Girls' Night Out

Aired Friday 12:00 AM Jul 10, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• I just love this eppi we learn that...

we learn that sam and jazz never got along jazz cant sing
    and danny had funny moments with jack like when jack asks him " how are you and that sam person doing " and dannys face was so funny and we learn that dash ' use to lisin to boy bands' when him and kawn was fightng.
    i give this eppi a 10 people who didnt see it should watch it . ~ math11~ out! danny phantom danny phantom danny phantom danny phantom danny phantom danny phantom danny phantom danny phantom danny phantom danny phantom danny phantom danny phantom danny rules!
  • okay so maybe it's just about Ember and her friends.

I love all of the girl ghosts. They are so cool. And they are all in one episode. They all have new tricks. But of course the girls and their new tricks are stopped. I do not know what to say as to Ember and Skulker being a couple. So only three girls are not possessed. Not just any three girls. I this Same rocks at being Danny. It is not creepy at all. She looks good as Danny Fenton. Of course when Sam does not think Jazz's plan will work she has to go with her own. Then of course in the end Jazz's plan works. But Jazz and Sam friends!?In this episode the girl goes in the ghosts zone are all frustrated with their boyfriends and decide to take it out on all men in general saying they're all worthless or ignorant. So with a special kissing power one of the ghost sends all the men in Amity Park away for a day while Danny and his father do some father-son bonding out on a lake. My favorite part of this episode is when Danny's father loses catching a fish no bigger than a foot and tips over the bow and says if anybody asks it was this big impostures with his hands about 6 feet long. This episode was hilarious to level I can even explain to you. I laughed so hard for so long with Danny and this father bonding. If only, if only. Just kidding. This episode wasn't as good as some of the others, but it was still pretty good. I never knew Kitty had a power. When she blows a kiss, she make men disappear. I wish I had that power. It's cool how she made the men of Amity Park disappear. It was a good thing Danny was away fishing with his father. Jazz's comment when Tucker disappeared was funny. She asked Sam if he did that often, and Sam replied by saying she wished. I also liked Danny's comment at the beginning of the episode when Johnny was about to leave. Danny told him to leave and take the "dork of darkness" with him. The dork of darkness refers to Johnny's shadow. It was funny how Jack kept trying to talk to Danny, but ended up looking in that book for instructions. How can you have trouble talking to your son? It was also funny how Jack gave Maddie a picture of himself before he left with Danny. He looked as if he were posing. I wonder who took that picture. I can't believe Jazz tried to name their ghost hunting group. She called everyone ghost getters. She was number one, Tucker was number 2, Sam was number 3, and Maddie was number 4. I absolutely love the scene where Kwan and Dash were fighting over who loved Ember's song more! Kwan told everyone Dash loved boys bands and he got mad and started fighting him. I can't believe Skulker and Ember went out. That's gross. Danny's comment when Skulker told him he had a girlfriend was funny. He told him he couldn't believe he had a girlfriend and Skulker told him that just hurts. Danny then attacked him. When Skulker was being chased by that bird, I lost it. I started laughing my head off. I don't know why I found it so funny, but it was hilarious! Danny brought up his cat comment again. He loves telling people to get a cat. That and the fruitloop comment. Sam and Jazz's fights were funny too. I still can't believe they ended up friends in the end and went out to get ice cream. Danny was shocked. He thought they were under some sort of spell or something. It was funny how Danny told Jack there was a rain storm when he woke up and saw he was soaked. Danny's expression when he said that was funny. He looked as if he were in a trance or something. I can't believe Sam dressed up as Danny to trick Ember, Spectra, and Kitty! I'm surprised no one could tell she was a girl. Once again, we see Jack's heroic side. When Danny was eaten by the monster ghost, Jack saved him and fought off Skulker. This was a good episode. Thing was how can Danny and Jack be so far away that the spell couldn't work? It would have been better if the spell went around the entire world. I liked this episode cause it had my favorite villian Ember. Ghost getters that is some name. Of course I live in America so it hasn't aired yet in America but I was able to watch it thanks to everybodys best friend the internet. It would be better if they had less of watching Sam, Jazz, and Maddie fail and have more Danny fighting Skulker. Overall pretty good episode
    Peace. The plot's pretty straight-forward, as most of the DP plots are. Some of our infamous ghost girls get tired of the disloyal, bumbling or annoying men in their afterlives, and decide to rid the world of all of them, leaving only Sam, Jazz and Maddie to put a stop to them and bring back the males.

While this is going on, Danny and Jack find their fishing trip to Lake Eerie (which conveniently offers protection from magic spells) interrupted by Skulker, who's intent on proving to his girlfriend (I won't say her name b/c the shock is half the fun) that he is NOT a lousy hunter.

This episode has been a terrific break from the lack-luster performances of 'Eye for an Eye' and 'Infinite Realms' (the latter, especially). The villains were competent and in character, which was a likeable contrast to the bouncing manner of Vlad, who seems to keep switching from the greatest to the most pathetic villain in the entire series. We finally see Kitty fight in this episode, mostly with Johnny, but to see her that violent certainly dispels the myths that she can't fight, which as Spectra says 'makes me like her more and more.'

We get another short song from Ember, which I have to say just keeps getting caught in my head every time I think of the episode. It certainly fits her 70s-80s rocker style…just wish Jazz hadn't cut her off.

And Jack: Jack was definitely on his game in this episode, both as a comic relief and as a ghost hunter, AND it was one of the few episodes that we see him out of his jumpsuit, once again sporting his camping/fishing gear from 'Fenton Menace'. Though I think one of my favorite Jack moments was his awkwardly trying to start up a conversation with his usually distant son, and (finding nothing else to talk about) realizes he can talk to him about his relationship with 'that gloomy girl that you like, uh, like!' This elicits a typical stutter from Danny, as well as a 'well…maybe' which, of course, is cut off by the Ghost Zone's Self-Proclaimed Hunter and Tracker.

Okay, now we have the deeper points of an episode: Acting and Dialogue.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Kath Soucie. I've heard her in everything from 'Gargoyles' to 'W.I.T.C.H.' (by the way, both GREAT shows!), and have been impressed by her work in practically everything. However, her performance in 'Danny Phantom' hasn't always met with those standards. Many times I've found that she's kinda exaggerated her lines and seemed a little too cartoony, and although this is a cartoon, I like to think that it's just a liiiitle too serious for that. Luckily, these problems didn't seem to apply for this episode, from her squealing to Jack's leaving for a weekend to her annoyance to being around the forever overbearing Mrs. Pamela Manson, she was right on track…as much as she can be for Maddie's character anyway.

Oh, if only Vlad had thought of that…

Overall, this episode was good, no question. It actually inspired me to watch 'Torrent of Terror'…which unfortunately dragged DP right back into its Season Three rut. But regardless, if you're going to see any new episode of Danny Phantom, make sure it's this one! Basically, the boys disappear, they come back, yadaa, yadaa, yadaa. You probably heard the review 10 billion times. I really hate writing this, but they're making me write this stupid review. Oh, and I thought that the beginning was a little sloppy, but everything else was good. The reason it gets a ten is because of the D/S moments. Watch the episode. P.S.- I think that the 3rd season is showing Danny's feelings for Sam are growing bigger, because a lot of the season three episodes are showing little D/S moments. Ex-Boxed Up Fury, Torrent of Terror,Livin' Large,and Girls Night Out. Those are the only ones I could think of. If you look at the reviews of each of these episodes that I wrote, it will explain why. Sam and Valerie are hanging out and ditching Danny and Tucker? It's got some chance of DxS or DxV. I've read a few summaries of this from different places, but the one that shows up the most is that Sam and Valerie are hanging out and she's dissing Danny and Tucker. That doesn't sound very much like Sam to me. But it has some chance of DxS or...DxV. (I do not like DxV) It's not that great of an episode idea, if you ask me, unless it's DxS. I mean Sam wouldn't ditch Danny and Tucker for Valerie...would she? Remember in FWD and RS she's telling Danny not to get too close to her, for obvious reasons. Is she really going to change her mind that quickly? And if she is, she's not going to blow off her best friends for her.

This could be a good conflict episode too. It could make Danny really mad that she's dissing him for her or Valerie and Sam could get in a fight with each other because they both like the same boy.

It could also be a friendship or even relationship building episode too. Sam could ask Val for advise, Valerie and Sam are, obviously, going to become best friends, and Sam could even tell Danny her feelings. But if this happens and they show the episodes out of order, in one episode she can be secretly crushing on him and in another they could be going out, especially if this is like RT or TUE. (Rumor has it that RT was supposed to be before Kindred Spirits, DCMH, ect. In TUE Danny finds out Jazz knows about his secret but in the next episodes, he has no idea.)

This is just a prediction, so this has nothing to do with the real outcome. This is just what I think will happen and my thougths on it. Thanks for taking time to read this.
  • I really enjoyed this episode.

• Enjoyable episode I will watch it again and again and again.

In this episode the girl goes in the ghosts zone are all frustrated with their boyfriends and decide to take it out on all men in general saying they're all worthless or ignorant. So with a special kissing power one of the ghost sends all the men in Amity Park away for a day while Danny and his father do some father-son bonding out on a lake. My favorite part of this episode is when Danny's father loses catching a fish no bigger than a foot and tips over the bow and says if anybody asks it was this big impostures with his hands about 6 feet long. This episode was hilarious to level I can even explain to you. I laughed so hard for so long with Danny and this father bonding. I give this show an A++++
  • When boys disappear...

• While Danny and his dad are off, ghost-girls invade Amity Park and make all men vanish.

In "Girl's Night Out," Ember, Spectra, and Kitty have all had spats with their boyfriends. They choose to take their frustrations out on Amity Park, and combine their powers to make all men vanish. What's more, if the spell is not reversed within twelve hours, the men will be gone for good! Luckily, Danny manages to escape the effects; however, that is only because he is out of town with his dad on a fishing trip - that happens to be plagued by Skulker, hoping to impress his girlfriend (Ember.) With Danny gone, it's left to Sam, Jazz, and Maddie to save the day!

Before I go further, I have to say - I am not a fan of "boy/girl" cliches from any time period - not the extreme sexism of ancient times that portrays all men as supermen and most women as helpless twits; nor the extreme sexism of today that portrays all women as geniuses and most men as idiots with a love of gross-out material. So, having read a description of this episode, I had a certain bias going into this.

Having said that...I'm not impressed with this one, but not to the extent I usually am by this story.

My favourite part of the episode was the side-story with Jack and Danny. A few gross-out jokes with Jack aside, it was very well-written. Danny and Jack were both in-character throughout, and it was nice to see them bond - and Jack's early attempts to follow that book. Skulker's presence and the lake monster were also nice touches. I liked that Skulker's true form was brought back, and the use of a Vlad joke on his employer.

I also enjoyed Jazz and Sam bonding. Those two haven't interacted much, and I love it when characters who usually don't do anything together come together. It was a lot of fun to see them butt heads and eventually come around, and for Maddie to be a bridge between them.

And there was a scene with a DP character in a fedora and trenchcoat. I liked that.

That pretty much constitutes what I liked about the episode, save for the usual stunning animation.

Now, my issues...

Kitty and Ember I could see being shallow enough to take out their problems on all the men of Amity Park. Spectra - not so much. Her powers and goals are different than theirs. She seems more mature, more cunning, and more deadly. She's vain, but I don't see her as on the same level as Ember or Kitty. It felt like she was just in there to have all three ghost-girls with a male companion in one episode.

And, on that note...Ember and Skulker dating didn't necessarily feel out-of-place to me, but it did seem very random.

I didn't like some of the cliches that popped up in the girl-controlled town; the cooking show, Ember's latest song, and even the tomboyish boot-camp just felt contrived. And the way the three ghost-girls managed everything; their personalities seemed to vanish. I already said that I thought Spectra was out-of-character; well, during the middle part of the story, none of them seemed to be "them;" they were just generic "hate all men" females directing traffic. Sam and Jazz's ongoing feuds were all that kept me from gagging.

Really, that's all I can think to say about this episode; the side-plot with Danny and Jack was great, and Jazz and Sam were funny, but by and large, the concept, plot, and use of character all fell flat with me.

6.5 out of 10.
  • This eppi was pretty good, but Danny didn't do anything excetp lay on his lazy butt and fish with his dad!

I was a little shocked at this eppi, not only cuz Danny didn't do anything, but cuz it was a little pointless to have it. OK, OK, Sam and Jazz did become friends and Sam DID dress up as Danny (the only reason why I didn't give this eppi an 8.6!), but the thing is did Danny ever do anything besides fight Skulker, Johnny, and a sea monster? I was a little bored watching it but I'll give it a few points for originality. The fact that all the men disappeared was pricless and since I am a girl I loved it without men. My BF can get annoying, but he loves me and I love him! Danny's a cutie, too, but I've known my BF since Kindergarten and I'm not letting him go cuz of a totally awesome tv show!
  • Fantastic.

Peace
  • Awesome episode :)

This was a hilarious episode. I loved the plot--Ember, Kitty, and Spectra teaming up to get rid of all the men in the town. And the little side plot with Danny and Skulker (Skulker/Ember is CANON?!) was nice. It had great jokes, a good plot, and it was nice having Ember come back into another episode, and with a new song :) all in all, a great episode!
  • This is probably the last good episode of Danny Phantom that I’ll ever see. It had basically everything: Laughs, sea monster ranglin’, and the return of some of my favorite ghosts, many of whom had been forgotten since ‘The Fright Before Xmas.’

The plot’s pretty straight-forward, as most of the DP plots are. Some of our infamous ghost girls get tired of the disloyal, bumbling or annoying men in their afterlives, and decide to rid the world of all of them, leaving only Sam, Jazz and Maddie to put a stop to them and bring back the males.

While this is going on, Danny and Jack find their fishing trip to Lake Eerie (which conveniently offers protection from magic spells) interrupted by Skulker, who’s intent on proving to his girlfriend (I won’t say her name b/c the shock is half the fun) that he is NOT a lousy hunter.

This episode has been a terrific break from the lack-luster performances of ‘Eye for an Eye’ and ‘Infinite Realms’ (the latter, especially). The villains were competent and in character, which was a likeable contrast to the bouncing manner of Vlad, who seems to keep switching from the greatest to the most pathetic villain in the entire series. We finally see Kitty fight in this episode, mostly with Johnny, but to see her that violent certainly dispels the myths that she can’t fight, which as Spectra says ‘makes me like her more and more.’

We get another short song from Ember, which I have to say just keeps getting caught in my head every time I think of the episode. It certainly fits her 70s-80s rocker style…just wish Jazz hadn’t cut her off.

And Jack: Jack was definitely on his game in this episode, both as a comic relief and as a ghost hunter, AND it was one of the few episodes that we see him out of his jumpsuit, once again sporting his camping/fishing gear from ‘Fenton Menace’. Though I think one of my favorite Jack moments was his awkwardly trying to start up a conversation with his usually distant son, and (finding nothing else to talk about) realizes he can talk to him about his relationship with ‘that gloomy girl that you like, uh, like!’ This elicits a typical stutter from Danny, as well as a ‘well…maybe’ which, of course, is cut off by the Ghost Zone’s Self-Proclaimed Hunter and Tracker.

Okay, now we have the deeper points of an episode: Acting and Dialogue.

Now don’t get me wrong, I love Kath Soucie. I’ve heard her in everything from ‘Gargoyles’ to ‘W.I.T.C.H.’ (by the way, both GREAT shows!), and have been impressed by her work in practically everything. However, her performance in ‘Danny Phantom’ hasn’t always met with those standards. Many times I’ve found that she’s kinda exaggerated her lines and seemed a little too cartoony, and although this is a cartoon, I like to think that it’s just a liiiitle too serious for that. Luckily, these problems didn’t seem to apply for this episode, from her squealing to Jack’s leaving for a weekend to her annoyance to being around the forever overbearing Mrs. Pamela Manson, she was right on track…as much as she can be for Maddie’s character anyway.

And as for dialogue, I can’t complain. Not too many lame jokes or one-liners, which often litter the script of a lesser episode; no outrageous quotes or out of character speeches, so I think we’re good! Particularly with on bit of witty banter between Danny and Skulker…

Danny: Wow, you’re really going all out to impress this girlfriend. Have you ever considered getting a lonely guy cat?

Skulker: I have a cat…on my wall!

Oh, if only Vlad had thought of that…

Overall, this episode was good, no question. It actually inspired me to watch ‘Torrent of Terror’…which unfortunately dragged DP right back into its Season Three rut. But regardless, if you’re going to see any new episode of Danny Phantom, make sure it’s this one!
  • I liked all the character developement in this episode!

It looks like Jazz was finally a member of team phantom! I wonder why she chose the name "Ghost Getters" but am glad Sam accepted her in the end. The thing with lake "Eerie" was clever. And I can't believe Skulker had a girlfriend! xD xD xD I loved watching Sam, Jazz and Maddie kicking butt at the end and can't wait to find out whether or not Jack will ever find out Danny's secret. (And Maddie, for that matter) This episode seemed to take forever to air, but it sure was terrific! And I loved Ember's new song! This kind of character development is awesome!
  • Another Great Installment

Okay, this is a great epsiode because it has 2, count them 2 D/S moments.

There are other moments I liked two, but that's pretty much the whole reason I liked that episode...

Favorite lines:

Jack: Good old Lake Eerie, with two "e"'s! So what do you think Danny?
    Danny: Creepy. Also with two "e"'s!

Jack: Hey, how are you and that Sam person doing?
    Danny: (Gasps and looks up) What?!?
    Jack: Y'know, uh...the gloomy girl you like...uh, like...?
    Danny: She...uh...I-I don't know if I exactly like...uh...well...maybe I....
    (Danny's ghost sense goes off)
    Danny: (Chuckling nervously) Phew...never thought I'd be so happy to see a....
    (Danny notices that it's Skullker giving him a malevolent smirk)
    Danny: Uh, scratch that! Jonny 13: Relax kid, relax. Jus' blowing off some steam. Me and Kitty had a spat. What do you do when you and the gloomy chick have a lovers quarrel?
    Danny: What?! We never, I-I mean, we aren't- Look Jonny, you can either go back to the Ghost Zone, or I can make you.

Spectra: No worry's, you'll have the help of our in house homemake.
    Maddie: There's only one thing that could make this worse. *Sams mom walks on stage*
    Sam's Mom: Hi Maddie!
    Maddie: And that would be it.

Danny: What do you want, Skulker?
    Skulker: My girlfriend says I’m a lousy hunter. But hanging your pelt on my wall would change her mind.
    Danny: Wow.
    Skulker: Frightened now?
    Danny: No, I cant belive you have a girlfriend.
    Skulker: Ok, now that just hurts.
  • I liked this episode. I liked that they showed some girl power in this episode. Not only that, but Danny's slowly growing feelings for Sam were shown .(Yes, I'm a total D/S shipper)

• I saw it today...finally! And I was SO not disappointed!

Girl power, D/S moments, classic DP humor...what wouldn't you want to see in an episode? I loved it because it was hilarious and had such an awesome plotline. It's about time the girls saved the day! I also liked that Sam and Jazz finally got to be friends. And, if all this weren't enough, there were also D/S moments sprinkled on top to make for a great episode. I can tell that there's character development here...obviously Danny's started thinking of Sam as more than a friend, but this is the first time it's actually been brought up. Think about this quote:

Jack: Hey, how are you and that Sam person doing?
    Danny (*gasps and looks up*): What?!?
    Jack: Y'know, uh...the gloomy girl you like...uh, like...?
    Danny: She...uh...I-I don't know if I exactly like...uh...well, maybe...
    (*Danny's ghost sense goes off*)

This shows that he's considering it (or in the words of Gregor, he's still unsure). One more point I'd like to bring up for this review is that I think it strikes a blow for the Sam fans out there. The...uh...anti-Sam people (in lack of a better term for them) seem to have this belief that Sam is egocentric and never takes responsibility for her actions. However, in this episode, that's proved wrong. Sam realizes that she was wrong about Jazz's ghost hunting abilities, and, (though somewhat reluctantly at first) basically agreed to stop competing with her. I think this showed her softer side.

Not only did Sam's character development impress me, but she was also downright hilarious! I especially loved when she dressed up like Danny and tried to be a guy--I couldn't stop laughing!

GNO is definitely put down as my favorite episode now (next to Fanning the Flames, that is). An awesome episode, hands down!
  • Wow......just...wow. An amazing episode. I cannot say that I saw this coming!

Like I said in my short summary, wow. This is a classic episode, and an absolutely hilarious one! It's one of those rare episodes, where for 4/5ths of the episode, Danny is human, and someone else kicks ghost butt! It's awesome how Maddie, Sam, and Jazz all get most of the limelight in this ep. And that giant sea serpent monster at then end? Priceless. I found the confused look that Danny gives after he tries to explain to Jonny that he and Sam aren't together was great!
    Danny: What!? Well we're not, I-I mean-Look Jonny you can either go back to ghost zone, or I can make you!
    Brilliant quote.
    If you get the chance to see this, then I suggest you take it!
  • I finally got to see it woot!...so awesome and hilarious!

This episode had a great plot and everything. I liked how is was mostly centered around Jazz, Sam, and Maddie...U don't get to see many episodes centered aorund just them....it was a different kind of episode which was cool. It was also really funny....sam dressing up like danny was just hilarious...Also, at the end when Danny and Jack brought home that like dragon ghost and jack said he wanted a place for it in the freezer...LMAO... I liked how Johnny 13 and kityt came back too after like 20 episodes..i really like them so...yeah....this was a great episode! even though id probably think every new episode was great cuz i havent seen a new one in so long
  • Ember,Kitty and Spectra seek revenge on there boyfriends and it stirs up some trouble by not having any guys in Amity Park.

I loved this episode so much!! That I would watch it over and over again. Plus I'm a Ember Fan so that counts too. It was exciting and the most coolest episode ever!! :D
    I give it 5 stars. It was exciting not to have Vlad as a villan again. Since they one have a few episodes with Ember,Spectra and Kitty. It was really nice to see them again too. But over all I loved this episode. :D
  • I looooove episodes like this! Usually the episode revolves COMPLETELY around Team Phantom, but for once it was halfway. We got to cross to the other side of Danny Phantom, pun intended.

Ember and Kitty get into a fight with their beaus, Sulker and Johnny. Ember calls Sulker 'the lousiest hunter in the planet' claiming that 'he couldn't even find the remote and Kitty...well it being Kitty. Spectra and Bertrand watch.

While Danny spending father/son bonding with his Dad by fishing at Lake eerie during the day, he leaves the 'Ghost Get backs' with the city. Kitty/Ember/Spectra go off into Earth and get rid of every male in Amity Park, controlling every girl but Sam and Jazz.

All in all this had to be one of thee best episodes PERIOD.
  • I am so gonna watch it!

I can't wait until this episode comes out! Here in Latin America we will get 6 totally new episodes of Danny Phantom on Sat. and Sund. Anyway...as soon as i see the episode i will post the recap and all of the spoilers.

Oh i just can't wait! Sounds like its going to be really funny! I mean the idea of Sam and Valerie camping together is so crazed up! It's gold! Oh and by the way. I want to see if it's really true that sam plays a truth or dare game with all of the other girls! bye.
  • This is what I think

I heard rumors of this one being about when Sam and Valerie go on a camping trip or something or about a new girl. I'm not sure what it'll be about. Although, I do have a thought that it could be about Sam getting tired of hanging out with boys all the time (Tucker and Danny). She decides to find a girl to hang out with, and it ends up being Valerie. It could also have Ember or Desree in it. Maybe it's about a group of Danny's enemies that're girls that plot for reveng on Danny. What I think it'll be about is Sam or Valerie having a girls' night out or most of Danny's girl enemies ploting to get revenge on him. Either one will do. I'll make this a B, since I'm not quite sure at the moment.
  • I hope that this episode will be about...

I hope that this episode will be about Ember,Sam, or other ghost girls enjoying a night out. I would find very exciting if this were the case. I love Ember and i love Sam, and the possiblity of having a whole episode to them is really cool! I hope this episode is like my Idea!
  • All the episodes I have seen and watch over and over again because they are so good. Espically Urban Jungle? How about this one????

Every episode I have watched has turned out to be a really good episode. Butch Hartman has done a great job animating Danny Phantom and the Fairy Odd Parents. But I wonder if he would combined the two to make it where Danny Phantom meet and so does Timmy Turner. I don\'t know why I am talking about this but it is just a guest. Other than that I am thinking this Girls Night Out episode is going to be a good episode. I have a feeling that it is going to involve Sam, Paulina, Kitty, Ember, Jazz, and possibly Dani Phantom from the episode that Danny did not know he had a cousin. That is just a guess that this episode will be about the girls and Danny must do something to save them or something like that. That would be so cool don\'t you think??
  • OK this is what i think...

I think that there is going to be a new girl at Casper High and at the same time a new ghost appears. The new girl is just like sam and they get long great. In the meantime danny is off fighting this ghost. Then he starts to think that the new girl is the ghost but sam says shes not and they get into a fight and wont talk to each other then when the new girls ask sam over to her house or something danny spys one them...

Or maybe Dani(ghost girl clone) comes back and starts hanging out w/ sam and danny(ghost boy) ask her if she will see if sam really does like him...or something like that!
  • I have an Idea.

Maybe Sam's other guyfriend comes and she spends most of her time with him instead of Tucker and Danny. And Danny get's soooooo jealous. I know it's bad, but I just woke up.I'm just going 2 type random words because I hav 2. Blob fish dog cat green blob blue blob pink blob jell-o orange jell-o pink jell-o red jell-o danny is half dead! Ahhhhhh! Spooky huh? Well, if u think about it he is half dead, because ghosts are dead, so he is the Undead! Or the living dead or the un-living living dead!!! Five more words than I get a hundered, I got it!!!!! Huh huh go me go me!
  • Sam and Valerie are hanging out and ditching Danny and Tucker? It's got some chance of DxS or DxV.

6.2

• I can't wait

I bet in This episode the popular girls have a big party and invite sam to go. But Sam decides she doesn't want to go because she doesn't want to become one of them. Like she said attack of the garage sales(or something like that)she doesn't need popularity. But then i think Danny and Tucker tell her to go so she ends up going. Then she ditches Danny and Tucker afterwards and starts hanging out with like paulina. Well thats was i think, if that was what it would be about i would definatly watch it. Well i can't wait.