Danny Phantom

Life Lessons

Aired Friday 12:00 AM Feb 25, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• Danny Fenton and Valerie Gray hate each other... even both of their alternate identities. So what happens when they get paired up for a health science project as man and wife, and thanks to a capture by Skulker must work together to stay alive?

This episode was simply hysterical. The plotline, jokes, and animation were all simply heavenly. I also loved the portrayal about the power of teamwork that glowed throughout this episode. Hopefully, it will bring a more friendly relationship between Danny and Valerie in the real world.
    The new voice actor who took on the role of Skulker is a surefire winner. When I first heard him playing Skulker, it was a little strange, because I'd been used to hearing Mathew St. Patrick bring the sadistic ghost to life. However, Kevin M. Richardson's fabulous portrayal of Skulker began to grow on me, and now I consider him to take the cake when it comes to making Skulker the one and only "Ghost World's Greatest Hunter."
    Also, the amount of humor in this episode was second in line for highest level next to Fanning the Flames. I didn't stop laughing for the whole episode. The script writers once again show their dazzling brilliance in this episode!