Danny Phantom

Memory Blank

Aired Friday 12:00 AM Jun 24, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• "So you have wished it, so shall it be." Sam and Danny have a fight and Sam wishes she and Danny never met.

This is the first episode to feature Danny's logo on his ghost suit. We also find out that if it wasn't for Sam's fascination with Danny's parent's ghost portal, Danny wouldn't have his powers. Oh and Paulina is celebrating her 15th birthday on the same day as a meteor shower in which all the guests will make wishes that Desiree the wishing ghost must grant. I love this episode for two main reasons. The first is that it is sort of an origin episode. I mean we get the whole regular boy to ghost boy story in the theme song, but we have never had an episode that actually showed the accident before now. The second reason I love this episode is more Danny and Sam liking each other development. The last scene of the episode is so cute and I love the fact that they completely forgot that Tucker was sitting right next to them. Sometimes I kinda feel bad for Tucker cause he can get to looking like a third wheel in these types of situations. Sometimes he minds (like in the first Desiree episode) but for the most part he leads a regular ole "techno geek" life. This episode is awesome and one of the many reasons why I continue to watch this series years after its ending.