Danny Phantom

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Danny Phantom Fan Reviews page 10 of 27

• its okay

From Butch Hartman , the creator of the hit Nicktoon, The Fairly OddParents , unveils the funny, fantastic action-packed adventures of Danny Fenton, who straddles two worlds as a shy freshman at Casper High and a heroic phantom-fighter with ghostly superpowers. With his best friends, techno-geek Tucker and free-thinking Goth girl Sam, he thwarts the misdeeds of menacing ghosts; and stumbles through daily social hurdles. - Danny Phantom Press Kit. "It's a great comedy/action show that I think you and all the other Nickelodeon animation fans are really going to love. And it's a bit different than anything Nickelodeon has done before. They're 22-minute stories, which is a different storytelling format for us." - Butch Hartman Not seeing is believing.. Character Guide: Danny Fenton/Phantom - On the outside, Danny's a nervous, clumsy 14 year old boy who just tries to fit in with the crowd. But underneath that exterior, Danny's a super hero! After an accident in his parents' lab, Danny was given some ghostly powers. Half ghost, Danny can see, hear, and talk to other paranormal beings - not to mention battle them on a regular basis to save his friends, family and, you know, the rest of the planet. Too bad he's still afraid of them! Jazz Fenton - Danny may have the super powers in his family, but Jazz has the looks, the brains, and the social skills. Being the older sister and all, Jazz keeps Danny's big secret. Not only because she's Danny's older sister, but because she has to mountain a perfect image in front of her friends and school-mates. Jack Fenton (Dad) - If Danny seems a little strange sometimes, it's probably from the genetics of the bizzare behavior of his Dad, Jack. Geared up in his bright-red "test pilot suit," Jack is always trying to prove the existence of ghosts. He always jumps into action before thinking and usually makes a bad situation worse. For Danny, fighting ghosts and surviving high school is a piece of cake compared to keeping Jack out of trouble. Maddie Fenton (Mom) - Maddie is absolutely brilliant. Need to know why walls suddenly bleed, why possessed statues are reciting Shakespeare, or how to get rid of that ghost that's been following you for days? Maddie's got the answer. But all that time spent with out-of-this-world weirdness (including Mr. Fenton) has kind of had an affect on Maddie. Let's just say you'd most likely find her building a high-tech ghost gadget than baking cookies. Tucker Foley - If talking was a superpower, Tucker would be the king of superheroes. No matter how many ghosts are chasing him, Tucker just keeps on chatting, and it gets him and Danny into loads of trouble. Danny still likes him as a friend, although it would be nice if Tucker kept his mouth shut and let Danny handle the paranormal activity. Samantha "Sam" Manson - Sam and Danny ARE NOT A COUPLE! They're just really, really good friends who share an almost psychic connection. Get it? Well, Samantha doesn't care if you don't believe her, anyway. Sam is a Goth girl and Ultra-Recyclo Vegetarian with an attitude and she could care less about what others think of her. Luckily for Danny, Sam is into the paranormal and is super smart, she's usually a big help to Danny getting him out of tight ghost-jams. Mr. Lancer - The Vice Principal and English teacher at Danny's school, Mr. Lancer is all about following the rules. He has no clue about Danny's phantom status, but it wouldn't matter anyway. Mr. Lancer just can't handle any kid (phantom or not) breaking the rules. Which means Danny has to find a creative ways to battle ghosts on school days if he wants to save Casper High and actually graduate. Dash Baxter - He may be a ninth-grader like Danny, but Dash is the big man on campus at Casper High. Guys want to be him and girls want to date him. And this football hero likes nothing more than harassing Danny. But the tables have turned now that Danny has ghost powers. Danny sometimes can't resist making Dash look like a fool. Which, considering Dash's brain size, compared to the rest of his body, isn't that hard to do. Theme Song: He's a phantom, Danny Phantom, Danny Phantom, Phantom... Young Danny Fenton, he was just 14, When his parents built a very strange machine, It was designed to view a world unseen, He's gonna catch em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom. When it didn't quite work his folks, they just quit, But then Danny took a look inside of it, There was a great big flash, everything just changed, His molecules got all rearranged. Phantom, Phantom... When he first woke up, he realized, He had snowy white hair, and glowy green eyes, He could walk through walls, disappear, and fly, He was much more unique than the other guy, And it was then that he knew what he had to do, He had to stop all the ghosts that were comin' through, He's here to fight for me and you! He's gonna catch 'em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom, Gonna catch 'em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom, Gonna catch 'em all 'cause he's... Danny Phantom. Fenton Inventions: • Fenton Ghost Portal - A device which looks very similar to a wormhole door, however, it allows ghosts to come through it to enter the Real World and people to enter the Ghost Zone. It has a barrier across it, which spontaneously opens and closes. When Danny was inside it, his hand accidentally pressed against the “on” button, which activated the portal. This caused the ectoplasmic energy inside the portal to fuse with Danny’s genes to make him half ghost, complete with ghost powers. • Fenton Thermos - normal thermos that captures ghosts and contains them in there until somebody releases them. After a ghost is captured, it is put in a slot next to a ghost portal, so the ghost will be transferred to the Ghost Zone. To Jack's knowledge, it doesn't work; but Danny managed to fuse his ectoplasmic energy with it to activate it, making it accessible to both ghosts and humans. • Fenton Xtractor - A vacuum that can harm ghosts and suck a ghost out of a human’s body. • Fenton Finder - A mechanical device that uses satellites to track down ghosts. It later comes with a screen which displays the ghost located. • Fenton Grappler - A net that traps ghosts. • Fenton Ghost Fisher - A high-tech retractible fishing rod with a specialized ectoplasmo resin line unbreakable and inescapable to ghosts. • Fenton Urinal - A regular toilet with the word "Fenton" in front of it. • Ghost Gabber - A mechanical device that translates ghost language into human language, although it seems to add the phrase ‘fear me’ after every translation. • Fenton Ghost Weasel - A device which sucks up ambient ghost energy, and on reverse shoots it back out. It is also capable of cramming a ghost into its small cubic container. • Fenton Unlodger - A device used to unlodge the other inventions. • Ghost Gloves - Gloves that are so powerful that nothing can break their grip, allowing the wearer to handle ghosts/ghost-powered beings. • Fenton Ghost Catcher - Sort of like an "Indian Dream Catcher," but it captures ghosts and not dreams. After going through it, a ghost is unleashed. • Fenton Family Ghost Assault Vehicle - Also known as the "Fenton RV." It is a van that is monitored by the Fenton On-Board Computer, plus it contains many devices in it that can be used to harm ghosts, including a freeze ray, an ectoplasmic energy beam, lightning, ectoplasmic goo, an anti-ghost shield, etc. • Specter Speeder - A hovercraft-like vehicle that has state of the art spirit plane technology including an earthly item scanner and a super-sized cup holder. It can be used in both the Ghost Zone and Earth. It phases through anything in the Ghost Zone and is also capable of cramming many ghosts inside it. • Fenton Ghost Peeler - A device which to encase its user in body armor and then fires ectoplasmic rays at ghosts to peel them apart atom by atom. It can also rip through a human’s clothes. • Fenton Stockades - An iron maiden with the word “Fenton” in front of it. • Fenton Phones - Little speakerphones that to put in the ears, which primarily serves as a ghost noise filter (to prevent the user from falling under the influence of "ghost noise," such as Ember's music) and walkie talkie "accessories." However, they also work as wireless earphones. • Fenton Helmet - A mind-controlled helmet that can be used as a game controller for a computer game. • Fenton Foamer - Ejects green ectoplasmic goo which clears an area that has ghosts. • Fenton Genetic Lock - It closes the Fenton Portal until a Fenton puts their thumb on the pad, which opens it. • Fenton Anti-Creep Stick - A regular baseball bat with the word 'Fenton' on it. • Fenton Bazooka - A type of gun that shoots a green substance into the air, which creates a mini portal into the Ghost Zone, however its ammo is limited. • Anti-Ghost Shield - A shield that is nearly impenetrable to ghosts and ghost-possessed humans> However, some versions allow ghosts already inside the shield to get out of it. Some versions also shock half-ghosts who try to go ghost inside it. The Fenton RV has a mini ghost shield, but lasts for only fifteen minutes. • Fenton Specter Deflector - A belt that repels and weakens any ghost that comes in direct contact of the person wearing it. • Jack-A-Nine-Tails - A nine-tail whip, like a cat o' nine tails. • Fenton Machete - A regular jungle sword. • Emergency Op-Center - The metal contraption that is located on top of FentonWorks. It can be controlled using the secret control panel. It also contains many things along with a ghost shield generator, a siren, a weathervane, and a “Go Fenton” logo with Jack’s face on it. • Fenton Pants - Part of the Ecto-Skeleton, which gives the user the ability to run at super fast speed and the ability to kick with enhanced strength. • Ecto-Skeleton - A battle suit that is capable of increasing a person's natural abilities 100-fold in order to defeat any ghost, no matter how powerful. Although the glitchy interface could kill the user. • Ecto-Exitus Alarm - An alarm that goes off when a town is about to face a massive ghost invasion. • Fenton Wipe - Toilet paper with Jack’s face imprinted onto every square. • Booo-Merang - A boomerang that tracks a ghost's specific ecto-signature and seeks it out wherever it goes. • Fenton On-Board Computer - A computer that monitors the Fenton RV. • Fenton Ejector - A seat ejector inside the Fenton RV that ejects the driver and the passengers. • Fenton Ointment - An ointment that treats skin itchiness. Jack calls it “Fointment.” • Fenton Earplugs - Normal earplugs with the word "Fenton" in front of them. • Fenton Towel - A normal towel with the word "Fenton" in front of it.
  • awesome cartoon!!!

I mean isn\'t it an awesome cartoon??one of the best shows i\'ve seen on my life. I really dont know how Nick can cancell this show it has ghosts,Danny, Sam, Tucker,originality, good songs,Danny(i already told that isn\'t it?) a lot of fans and people that likes. i love the cartoons .Can\'t they see that they just can\'t cancelled\'it it\'s so coooool.I hope we can save Danny(blessed be Butch Hartman mom!!)
  • Danny Phantom has that classic ring to it, and a gothic feel, although i would agree it could be a bit more.

Danny Phantom is cool, because of the whole struggling teenager thing but it gets repetitive and boring because there is no variety to its color scheme. Green some black and silver. But thats it. I cant believe everything ghost just has t be greeen its not even a scary color!
  • One of the few shows that keep Nickolodeon alive!

Danny Phantom is one of the best! Butch Hartman is a cartoon genius! With Timmy and Danny slowly bringing Nick back into good graces with the older audience, Hartman has done good. An oringinal story about a popular sci-fi topic, ghosts. The show may be called a teen show, but to a degree it is realistic. It also has some morals thrown in for good taste. Danny Phantom the Ultimate Enemy was VERY good! awesome story showing that you are your own worst enemy, that the only person who can ruin you the most is yourself. But I just have one question: When will Danny and Sam get together?
  • Butch Hartman is a genius

For all those who love Fairly Oddparents, this show does not disappoint. It's just as great - funny, off-the-wall, it's just really cool. Butch Hartman is a genius, and they've got some great VAs working on it. I haven't watched in a while, but I wish that I had. This show is awesome.
  • Danny Fenton: wallflower, average kid who never thought he was special. Danny Phantom: ghost butt kicking superhero. What a change.

Another great production from Butch Hartman, this show is sure to be a hit with anyone who watches it. Original characters, a continuing plot that makes sense, and ghost powers. Ghost powers. Most original idea in a long while.
    Only real problem is the season two, starting with Docter's Disorders. A few ( Flirting With Disaster and The Fenton Menace come to mind ) are excellent and give something to the show, but half this season is rubbish to me. Filler episodes, mostly.
    Another main thing is how Nick feels the need to hold back the episodes until they finally bring one out in a "special TV event" that turns out to be garbage. But that's Nick's fault, and I won't get into it.
    Aside from that, this show is excellent, and I hope to see a lot more of it.
  • Danny Fenton:reqular teen. Danny Phantom:Hero. This is a sory of a teen trying to survive the drama of High school and to protect his town from ghost over-run!!!!!!!

Since this show started I have been thinking Wow this is great unfotanatley there have been rumors saying that Danny Phantom is gonna be canceled I have a question How could nick do this anyways this show is very powerful when it comes to fanbase I think that mabey if we push nick just a tiny bit more they will stop the madness! So if you see anything that might hbe put to the use of Saving Danny Phantom please perticipate so remener if you love this show please support this save the phantom movement well thats it

Stay Phantomfans,
    QueenLuxa*
  • This show is the greatest thing in the world!

This is the greatest show ever in the history of the universe! (that ever has been created and ever will be) Danny Phantom is the all-time coolest, cutest and most amazingly awesome superhero on the planet. And the show is sooooooooooo exciting, and unique, and unpredictable, and...just beyond words! I love it more than anything in the whole world and have seen every episode ever aired! (one downside-the episodes take forever to air) Sometimes, I even quote the show in my sleep. I've had countless DP dreams and ideas. Butch Hartman is a pure evil genius and the cast&and crew he works wth did a terrific job. Ever since "Mystery Meat" I've been hooked. I must savethe show from being cancelled or I ill die!!!!!!!!
  • Danny phamtom

7.7
    Danny Phantom (Daniel Fenton) (voiced by David Kaufman): The titular character of the show. Danny is a 14-year-old boy who gained ghost powers from a lab accident. He later chooses to use these powers to fight against malevolent ghosts, which have begun to regularly escape the mysterious Ghost Zone and plague his hometown of Amity Park. He has a crush on one of his best friends, Sam, but he has yet to admit it. He briefly dated a girl named Valerie Gray. She likes Danny, but she hates his ghostly counterpart, Danny Phantom, and is trying to eliminate him.
  • this show is original this idea has not been done befor and there going to stop making new episodes in feb. .....

if you have not heard the news all ready the last episode is going to air in feb. i know from all your danny phantom lovers you dont want to end here there are a lot of things that have to happen befor this show ends like sam and danny going out danny mom and dad finding out he the ghost boy lots of bad guys getting stop for good wow i came to write a review how oringinal it is but i think the readers need to hear this more but its true this show is one of a kind no one has every come up with that idea and these are the people who came up with spongebob you know i am so upset right now i just hope it will not turn out like teen titans where they did not even find out who slade (the bad guy) is well over all i am upset tell me if you agree or disagree and danny phantoms rocks that what tvrocks06 has to say one more thing i hope thats just a rumor
  • One of Nickelodeon's best action/adventure shows.

Danny Phantom is basically about a freshman who has ghost powers, which is a unique twist on the average super-hero show. Sure, the entire concept isn't original; sometimes it reminds me of Spiderman, for example. However, the idea of otherwordly, ghostly creatures as opponents is a nice way to set it apart, and it also allows a new range of powers.

While Danny Phantom sometimes follows a typical, cliche plotline, they seem to make up for it enough with the excellent voice actors that really fit the part they play, superb animation (and although they have errors, they escape me most of the time), and a enough characters to love. Yes, there are characters I don't like, but many shows have at least one character like that.

Of course, a lot of shows have their faults, and Danny Phantom is no exception with me. The theme song, the puns, and the apparent disappearance of some classic villains are some of the things that bug me. This doesn't mean that I dislike the show, but it's those kinds of things that prevent it from being a favorite with me. I *really* loved this show a while ago, but towards the end of the second season, things went downhill for me. I haven't watched an episode all the way through in a while, and there some reruns that I won't bother watching if I see them on TV. Don't get me wrong, I still like the show, but it could use a spark of something to bring it back up, IMO. Butch is a great guy, so I know I'll be watching this series till the finale.

In short, Danny Phantom may be a kids cartoon, but it does appeal to some teens as well. Some parts of it may be obviously aimed for a younger audience, but episodes like "The Ultimate Enemy" are better for older kids as well as teens. If you're into the typical teen superhero sort of show, then I'd suggest you give Danny a chance. Don't dismiss it just because it's on Nickeloedon, because you may be missing out on an enjoyable show.
  • i love this show

this show is one of my favorite shows. It has a good plot and good charcters. It will be the saddest day when it is cancel. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom.I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. I luv Danny Phantom. DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever DxS forever.I ran out on what to say. SAVE DANNY PHANTOM!
  • well it's not that funny at all but it is a ok show

7.2
    I really hated this show in the begining but it's alright but I think the fariy oddpanets is better I think the movies are cool so I give this show a 7.2 good but not great but not so much good of comdy most of it is so lame but some it is ok well that's my review bye.
  • Danny Phantom. Hero. Danny Fenton. Wallpaper flower.

I liked this show since its beginning, well, maybe even before that in my country. I was hooked by the commercials! Oh, well. This nicktoon is, definetly, one of the few good shows left in the network, along with Avatar and maybe another I still haven't heard about. It represents for me the connection between the classical nicktoon (or cartoon if you prefer) and the more story-lined animation (like Avatar). Being a mixture of both, has most of their strengths and, sadly, a little of their weaknesses. Examples of this are the (intentional?) time-line breakers (like Life Lessons, or the never-told Danny Birthday). I like the idea of the superpowered guy, since I am a big fan of superheroes. Danny is almost always shown trying to do the right thing with his powers, and punished when he isn't. Sam and Tuck are cool sidekicks, and so is Jazz. The only stain I see in the show is (*somewhat*) Mr. Lancer. Come on, teachers are humans!
  • Awesome. Absolutley awesome.

Well nobody I know in person likes this show but this is my favorite show, like ever. It\'s well writtin, not very complex, and it\'s on at convienant times. I always can\'t wait for the next eppi to air, yet I\'m sad it is canceling. (But come on guys, you don\'t have to get that upsessed with it) All the characters have different, yet classic personalities. It fits them. Even if the comedy part of it is very low, I still like it. Action 8/10

Comedy 1/10

My favorite thing about this show is the D/S. It expands a little too much but I can\'t get enough of the romance eppisodes!

All in all,

Danny Phantom Rules!!!!!!!
  • the best show on earth and yet everybody i know seems to hate it

this is my faorite show on earth.it has alot of good episode, clever plot lines,cool characters. and yet everybody seems to hate the show.i hope that the show will no longer be cancelled becuase its a really awesome show.its not all the time where shows are about a teen who has a ghost half and he is trying to keep it a secret
  • Danny Phantom is the best show about the super natural sence ScoobyDoo.I think every one thinks that this is true execpt mabey a couple.I sure think that its one of the best series so far.Hope you will like my review.

This show is the best show ever. I love how they made it so Danny wasn't noticed in real life but famouse as a ghost. The drawings are great even the diologe. The episodes are always fun to whatch and exciting. I am a very big Danny Phantom fan so I can quote like almost every episode hehe. What makes this show really interesting is that it is about ghost or as people call it the supernatural. I am very in to that kind of stuff so thats just one more reason that people probaly love it. There isn't alot of shows about the supernatural so thats what I think makes it so exciting beacause you don't know what is going to happen next.
  • How many times have I been asked why I’m obsessed with this show? Too many to count! Yes, I'm a Danny Phantom fangirl, but it didn't start that way...

Ah, yes, I watched Mystery Meat the day and time it premiered, April 3rd, 2004, 9:30 PM EST. I then watched the first three episodes on the thought of 'whatever, it's a cool show, but probably not something I'm going to get into.' I was wrong though... very wrong. Danny Phantom is about a 14-year old boy, Danny Fenton, who accidentally becomes half-ghost by going into the Ghost Portal his parents built. Now he is trying to balance ghost hunting and high school, while keeping his identity secret. Not easy. Now the question is, exactly why am I obsessed with this particular show? I really don’t have a good answer, other than that I love ghosts and the paranormal, that it features a teenage boy who has high school problems (along with ghost ones) and was easy to relate to in that way, and that it possesses a slightly ‘darker’ theme (The Ultimate Enemy, ultimate good vs. evil) to it than other shows on Nick; though that’s not the reason I got into in the first place. I suppose everyone needs something to obsess or cling to, such as one of my friends has drawing, another has video games, etc. Mine’s Danny Phantom. It captured me during Bitter Reunions, and I’ve been hooked ever since May 7th, 2004, never missing a premiere. Some people (my parents and friends especially) think I’ve gone too far with my obsession over the ‘ghost boy’ but I disagree. You just gotta love him!
  • This is my absolute FAVORITE show! It is really awesome!

So, Danny Fenton is a regular kid, and then he turns into a phantom..... Danny Phantom! I love how he struggles with normal teenage troubles as well as his "extra-curricular" activites. I love all of the action that goes on in the show. I think my favorite villians are Vlad and Ember. My favorite episodes are Fanning the Flames, Maternal Instinct, and The Ultimate Enemy. I also like My Brother's Keeper because it was really sweet! Fanning the Flames was a great love episode, and Maternal Instinct made me laugh when Danny makes fun of Vlad for being lonely and single. The Ultimate Enemy is the best TV movie I have ever seen! I loved it's plot and the overall story. Guess all I have to say is.......... Danny Phantom RULES!
  • It has its funny moments, but I've seen way better.

This show can be quite funny at times, and it can be exciting, but sometimes it can just get dull and since The Ultimate Enemy, it has been going steadily downhill, with the plot getting cornier and more random each time. Also, the name "Danny Phantom" is kind of unoriginal. But it's way better than some of the absolute garbage on Nickeloden.
  • This show is amazing!

Danny Phantom is my personal favorite show. I has the perfect combination of romance, action, darkness, personality, and everything else you could ask for. It has a mind of its own: Being not your classic "superhero" show. It seems like it could really happen. The show is different, because, when do you see a super hero with -ghost- powers everyday? It has great casting and great plots. All we have to do now is wait for some new episodes to start airing. The show also deals with things that happen in real-life high school. For example, Danny is a freshman who gets beat up by jocks - typical, but not something you see in cartoons everyday.
  • I think this show is awsome!

It\'s kind of going down hill right now becasue the episodes are being rushed but for the most part it\'s still my favorite and I still watch it. I don\'t think 15 more episodes is enough though, they need to keep going. They have a good thing going here, it\'s far better than most shows that are cartoons. They need to just sit down and think up some more episodes.
  • It is great, the foundation that supports nick. (As stated below.) Stop flaming it for the love of humanity!

It is a great show that deserved a 9.1. It is one of the last good shows on nick as a matter of fact. (Besides Avatar.) I'd recommend it for any pre-teen to teenager. All the DP haters out there need to give this show a second chance because when it comes to shows like this that almost never come around, maybe just once or twice in a lifetime. Danny Phantom, with Avatar, is the foundation that supports nick, but it is being eaten away by shows like Mr. Meaty and Kappa Mikey. You must give Danny Phantom a second chance.
  • kewl show

7.6
    Danny Phantom is a kewl show. the superstion- kinda of close to magic and action and comedy is everything i wish for in a show thats why i watch Danny Phantom. the only thing that tiks me off about the show is that danny's dad is a total idiot so i don't like that and danny's friend sam is such a goth she doesnt care about her apperence at all, well im a girl so it might not be my place to say that its just my opinion. but other than that it is a kewl show! p.s i got "kewl" from cartman
  • Makes you want to see more! Danny Phantom is a story about a 14 yr old boy who accidently electrecutes himself, and ends up with ghost powers!

Oh my gosh danny phantom is one of the best, I believe the best, show ever! It is really funny how butch hartman makes all of the people / personality types just like in real life! We all have Paulina\'s, Dash\'s and Danny\'s (us) at our school! Whenever I am talking to my friends and a girl is being mean I\'m like Paulina alert! It gives kids a safe haven and I think it is amazing! AH! I still have to make 100! Ok, I am always awed with Butch\'s new plots, they are amazing! I think this show also brings out the inner hero in all of us!
  • This show is about a 14 year old boy who accidently gets ghost powers from his dad's lab. This occurs because of his friends.

This show is great ignore my other rewiew that I did before this. My bro was watching- Danny hater. Anyway this show has quite a lot of awesome things about it. Sure it has some flukes sometimes, but really are you going to stop watching just because of that?? This show has romance Danny,Sam, and some Paulina- popular girl, it has action hello Danny is a ghost he has to go through his dad's ghost portal whats not exciting about that? It's different so what thats what makes it great. I still say Tucker is annoying, but he's only 1 of the few flukes so yeah pretty much this show rocks!
  • The only good teen show there actually is......

Danny Phantom rocks and is the only good teen show on Nick it's about this boy who gets ghost powers and defeats the ghosts and nobody knows he is a ghost except his friends Tucker and Sam(NO it's not a boy it's a girl) this show has nearly got the goods Fairly Odd Parents has all though Danny and Sam are seen as a couple i don't support it but oh who knows maybe they love each other but don't admit it sure it has romance in it but slightly a bit it's mostly action and is nothing like crap action shows like Pokemon and Sonic X watch this show and you'll see it's good.
  • Danny is a 14 or 15 year old boy thats somewhat of a wall flower untill he obtains his amazing ghost powers and the best alterego ever!!! this show iz awesome!!!

This show is the best show on television and theres no doubt about it. danny phantom is a trend setter and an inspiration. it is the best show on nick! its a great show because it is watched by both girls and boys and even teenagers heck im 13 and i watch the show. but hey its a show much much much worth watching My personal Faveorite~~~~
    my fave eppisode is Micro Manegement when dash has to be dannys phys ed tutor, when skulker comes along and jack uses his shrink ray thingy on them and danny goes ghost but because of the shrink rays affects danny begins to lose his poewr and his ghost form his costume changes back to what danny fenton wears. but then they get up to the opcenter and revert back to normal size and danny gets his powers back, its the bestest episode.but any ways i reccomend this show to just about any one its a great show> it has cartoon theymed humor such as things like underware and such.... but there is no innopropraite stuff on this show its a very clean show. it is aslo the most awesomesst show ever. but any ways danny phantom is the best show evur to be aired on Nick, i cant wait 2 see more eppies. Danny phantom is a very cool action theymed show. it has a unique storyline and plot and even interestinger characters. i really like this show and i hope every one gets a chance to watch it, 30 very very very worthwile minets!!!
    well thats it and one more thing i want to add is KILL MR MEATY (caps)
  • this is a awsome nicktoon it kiks @$$

well heres the summary

danny fenton- a kid whos 14 and is half-ghost sam manson- shes goth and has strange parents

tucker foley- hes a average techno geek

i dont have a very good summary so well its awesome its from the creator of the fairly oddparents im not very good with reviews sorry so i dont know what to post exactly so sorry if you were intersted in my review oh man i just ran out of words already so ill just post some non needed words in this review well this is about it about my review 10 out of 10
  • Personal Favorite

Urban Jungle is the show of all time even better than home improvement better than 2005 world series even better than talladega nights, walking tall, the rundown, tv, ps2, psp, wal-mart, school, ecw, wwe, wwe raw, wwe smackdown, batista bobby lashley, kane, umaga, big show, rvd, dx, super bowl, nascar nextel cup championship I know the rating goes from 1 to 10 I actually give a rating of 1,000,000 I loved it..
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14