Danny Phantom

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Danny Phantom Fan Reviews (789)

• Man! This was an awesome Nicktoon!

I hadn't seen Danny Phantom in years, and now that I've finally started watching it again, I have to say... This is one of the greatest cartoons ever!! Yeah, I know that in my Invader Zim review, I said that no other Nicktoon had come close to being as awesome as Zim, but now that I've seen Danny Phantom again, I can admit that I jumped the gun on that one. Seriously, This show rocked! It had likable and funny characters, nice animation, well thought-out plots, and plenty of action.

Let's start with the characters. Danny rocks, as a kid and as a ghost, and so do Jazz, Sam and Tucker. Danny parents are obviously supposed to be embarrasing, but their still really cool parents. His dad is especially funny. Hell, Danny Phantom had cool villains as well. Baddies like Vlad, Skulker and Desiree were all pretty menacing, but they could also be funny. The Box Ghost in particular cracks me up everytime I see him. The only character in this cartoon I can honestly say I hated was Dash, for pretty obvious reasons. I hate bullies so much!

The animation and art style was amazing. Yeah, I know it's the same as Fairly Oddparents, but that sort of style just looks really good. As for the whole series, it was incredible from beginning to end. Like Kim Possible, Danny Phantom never got old. And it ended with a proper, if not completely perfect, ending. I'm definately happy that Danny and Sam finally hooked up (Is it just me, or do these two have a relationship similar to Kim and Ron's? Hmmm). I hear that many fans want this show to continue, but why? Honestly, I don't see what more Butch Hartman could have done. I think the show ended as good as it could have.

Danny Phantom is right up there with the greatest cartoons to ever exist. Hell, it's hard choosing between Danny and Zim for the best Nicktoon ever. This cartoon was awesome! Cool characters, creative plots, and a good sense of humor amounted to a really good show. In closing, Danny Phantom is definately tied for the best Nicktoon ever, and it's definately one of the best animated shows ever made.
  • My show

I remember as a kid I used to watch this show with my little sister. And it's a way better show compared to the ones we have now.
  • danny phantom returns

danny phantom is a good TV show. I would like to take out a fourth season please to follow that was what happened to sam, danny phamtom and familys , friends.

my review is that the program I liked.
  • danny phantom is returning

danny phantom is returning it has been hinted 3 times on twitter it was like this a fan asked when is danny phantom returning and he said this funny you should ask that 3 times on twitter and he also hinted other stuff that he might be returning just search it up everywhere on websites and images and videos it is obvious hes returning but as a movie first then the 4 season and episodes after
  • Memories

This was one of the best shows that ever aired on Nickelodeon when it was still good. It was still humorous like many Nicktoons but as it was still a superhero show, it had dark moments in the show, especially with the special The Ultimate Enemy with Dark Danny.

It also showed a lot of character development during the run, with Danny starting out as a shy kid and becomes a confident young man at the end of the series.
  • FUCK HATERS! FROM MY KNOWLEDGE!

FUCKING HATERS! HATTING ON POOR DANNY! DANNY WAS WAY COOLER THAN ALL THE OTHERS NICKTOONS COMBINED!!! DP IS BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Top Shows

Few ep (05-10)
  • Fantastic

You can see how much effort the people went into the show and for that you get one of the best if not the best cartoon shows in media history, I'm a teenager and I still enjoy it.

I'M GOIN GHOST!
  • Butch Hartman does it again

With Fairly Oddparents, Butch Hartman had struck oil. With Danny Phantom, he's done it again, making a great show with a plot that seems simple, but goes deeper as the show progresses. There's not a lot of ghost superheroes out there, so what we have here is an original concept that doesn't get milked the crap out of or rebooted every year(Power Rangers), but something that took as much time as it needed, and created a series that may have been short, but we will never forget it
  • Best show of my childhood!

I first watched Danny Phantom on TV when I was around 10. Now, after 7 years, I finally watched the last season, and in doing so I realized what a great cartoon it really is. It's not just another juvenile TV show. It incorporates real life situations, an intriguing plot, mature humor, down-to-earth and believable characters and incredible themes that make the show enjoyable for all ages. The constancy and believability of the plot really made this show rise above all the others as unique and memorable. Personally, I thought the ending was too abrupt; however, it was still fulfilling, and gave me a heavy dose of nostalgia, bringing me back to times when heavy lines divided tech geeks and goths :) Danny Phantom really is something else, and deserves to be recognized!
  • The best show that ever existed.

I've been a big fan of DP ever since I was a little kid. It is one of - or even the best - Tv show series to ever be produced. Danny grew to be one of the most unique heroes on Tv. He was never concerned with being rich or famous, and always just wanted to help people - even from the first episode -. This will always be one of my favorite Tv shows. I just wish it wouldn't have ended so abruptly.

Danny Fenton will always be one of my heroes.

xxChoclateeCow
  • Danny Phantom

This show has always been a favorite of mine, ever since I was little. It wasn't just because of the quality animation, great characters, awesome plots, and the supernatural in it though, even if that was a big part. Danny is a great role model. Just think about what he's done. He has fought a ghost king, dealt with a fruitloop archenemy, had his own parents AND ex-girlfriend hunt him, has fought an evil future version of himself, AND much more but hardly ever complained! He's able to get through the toughest of situations like it was a breeze. It's very admirable.

The show is great for kids, teens, and adults. It actually has a deeper meaning to it that adults and teens love. It has just the right amount of comedy, romance, and drama.

I do admit, some parts if the show give off a 'creepy' vibe like Ultimate Enemy, but that doesn't mean it's a bad show.

Throughout the whole thing, there was NEVER a racist comment. The only 'sexist' parts were with Aragon and that one line in Lucky in Love, where the boys were simply behaving like boys.

Overall, Danny Phantom is a great show that deserves to be renewed.
  • Only 2 words to say!

I have only 2 words to say: GOING GHOST!
  • Best Nickelodeon Show Ever

I love this show. It's funny, witty, romantic, adventurous, dramatic, has cool action scenes, and actually has mortals. The characters are amazing, stunning animation and amazing plots. I wish they made more episodes and put it in Cartoon Network, instead of Nickelodeon. It's Butch Hartman's best work due to date. It's way better than FairlyOdd Parents and Puppy. Overall, it's the best show ever.
  • I love Danny Phantom

I know that for fans, it's painful to see Phan-haters on here dissing the show we like/love, but it's their opinion and I will have to respect it, because there's nothing much we can do about it. I'm sure you all know what the show is about, so I won't bother saying what it's about. But what I will say is that Danny Phantom, while it is a kick butt awesome show, it also keeps you wondering what will happen in the near future. . Where do Danny and Sam go on their first date after becoming an official couple in Phantom Planet?) or other stuff like that. I like to refer to Butch Hartman as the Grandfather Of All Cartoons just because The Fairly Oddparents, Danny Phantom and TUFF Puppy are just a few of the greatest shows out there. The characters are well drawn and well designed. I give this show a 10/10 for performance, settings and so on.
  • My Favorite Nickelodeon Show

Danny Phantom is about a 14 year old half-human and half-ghost named Danny Fenton. He lives in a small town called Amity Park with his ghost hunter parents Jack and Maddie and an intelligent 16 year old sister named Jazz. He had two best friends: a goth girl named Sam and a techno-geek named Tucker. Danny is witty, lazy, but somewhat strong, caring, and intelligent. He has problems at school like dealing with a jock named Dash, who always picks on him and dealing with his "cool" teacher named Mr. Lancer. Also he has a crush on the most popular girl in school, Paulina. Danny also has problems with ghosts and it's his job to protect the people of Amity Park. His arch enemy is Vlad Masters/ Plamius, who wants to get rid of his dad, still in love with his mom, and wants him to join with him. Also he's half ghost and half human like Danny. Also there's a girl named Valarie who hates Danny Phantom because it was his fault that made her dad to lose his job and went broke. It's kind of similar to Spiderman and Ghostbusters, but made it original and many shows kind of copy this show.

Pros: Hilarious and witty jokes; amazing plots; unique characters; stunning animation

Cons: Ended too early

Overall, Danny Phantom is the best Nickelodeon cartoon ever (in my opinion). Season 1 was good, Season 2 was better, but Season 3 was the best. It's funny, smart, adventurous, romantic, and has cool action scenes. Danny Phantom is the best.

• Danny Phantom is a great show about teens for teens. And kids and parents. I can take forever to describe what this show has- drama, ghosts, funny, action... the list goes on. Butch Hartman has done his amazing work again.

The second I laid eyes on Danny Phantom, I knew I was going to like it. I mean, finally! A Nickelodeon cartoon for TEENS, kids, and parents alike! And, I did. This show, as I like to say, is "a bunch of teen power, ghosts, drama, action, funny stuff, and more- but don't forget a drop of romance (Sam and Danny!)." I mean, not even I can think of a show of this kind! (And who'd think of half ghosts??) I think people came out with other shows, trying to rip off Danny Phantom. No offense, but Juniper Lee and American Dragon: Jake Long are two of the shows in that category.
    I think you'd like it. But, if you're making first impressions, avoid Mystery Meat. That wasn't the best a first episode can get.
    Also, This show has a lot of little events that trigger off things in future events. For example, Sam puts the emblem on Danny, and he has it for the rest of the episodes... I think. Also, in Public Enemies, Danny becomes the #1 Public Enemy. It's a great show.
  • I love this show!

Does anyone know what episode Danny and Sam went to a dance and danced together?
  • What the Heck was Nick thinking By Taking to Show Off! its one of the best

Butch Hartman Created the Funny Action Filled Tv Series Danny Phantom When they took it Of nick I thought that was a big mistake Becaus ethe Show They Have Now A days Like ICarly And Victorious Are for teens I find theres to much Kissing And Dating It's A bad infulence My Five Year old Cousin THinks its Okay To have a Boyfriend at her Age Because Of show like this Yes yes i know there Are A Few "Kissing" Sences In this Series But At least The Plot of the Show Is Ghost Fighting And Saving Amitiy Park From Danger And i find its A shame For Kids who where Born After this show ended Beacase they never Got to exsperience Danny Phantom\Fenton Ghost Boy with A Goth girl and Techno Geek As Best friends And His Parents Alway trying to Catch Him I think Butch hartman Shold Make 2 or 3 new Seasons Of this Series
  • Danny Phantom was and IS the best!!!

I love this show!!!I always did and still do!!! I heard it might be returning soon...I really hope it's true! Someone please tell me if it is true!!! my email is hatesrude@aol.com or you can email voorheesfan11@youtube.com...Please give me feedback!!!<33
  • Danny Phantom

I liked this show, it was a shame that it ended so soon.
  • An interesting Super Hero

What can I say this show is awesome. It's got the right mix of action and comedy. Danny's powers are very interesting and unique which is more than I can say for most Heroes. This show is even better than Fairly Odd Parents and Tuff Puppy. Sure it is old but I'd be happy to get the entire series on DVD some day or at least purchase it on iTunes.

I have to say this is one of Butch Hartman's best animated shows.

• one of Butch Hartman's finest (a.k.a butch Hartman's best show),and one of nickelodeons best shows

This show is simply amazing.Wayyyy better than T.U.F.F. Puppy and The Fairly oddparents.this show had an awesome plot to every episode,and if you like ghost and action this show is for u.And every ghost was good with awesome power's (beside th box ghost which is the most annoying ghost ever,)but other than that really good ghost ideas.The show is about a normal boy named Danny Fenton.His parents are ghostbusters that try to capture ghost who tries to make a "ghost portal".but fails.Then Danny took a look inside of it,and pressed the on button and his molecules got rearranged and he turnes into a half ghost half human person,and he has to fight all the ghost that are planning evil to amity park without reveling his secret identity!!!!!!!!!! this show also has a really cool theme:

*=whisper
    *he's a phantom
    *danny Phan- Danny phan- danny phantom

Yo Danny Fenton he was just 14 when his parents built a very
    strange machine

It was designed to view a world unseen
    (he's gonna catch em all cuz he's danny phantom )

When it didnt quite work his
    folks they just quit then Danny took a look inside of it
    there was a great big flash
    every thing just changed
    his molecules got all rearranged

(phantom phantom)

When he first woke up he had realized he had snow white hair
    and glowin green eyes
    he could walk through walls
    dissappear and fly
    he was much more unique then the other guys
    and it was then danny knew what he had to do
    he had to stop all the ghosts that were comin through
    he's here to fight for me and you

(he's gonna catch em all cuz he's danny phantom gonna catch em all
    cuz he's danny phantom gonna catch em all cuz he's)

* He's Danny Phantom
  • Why did this show end?

Danny Phantom is not only funny, and action-packed, but it also took it's audience seriously, like Avatar: the Last Airbender, unlike My Life as a Teenage Robot, or the other shows in the Nicktoon action period. What is this Nicktoon action period I speak of? Let me explain (Note: if you don't want to read this part, just skip to the 3rd paragraph.)

In 2004, after the cancellations of Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, The Wild Thornberries, CatDog, Rocket Power and more, Nickelodeon wanted to do shows in a genre currently popular. So Nickelodeon noticed the tremendous success of films, like Mission: Impossible, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, among others, and decided to do something that hasn't been seen on Nickelodeon before: action cartoons. So with this came Teenage Robot in 2003, Danny Phantom in 2004, and Avatar: The Last Airbender in 2005. Not only were they a success, they were so strong, that other shows like Catscratch and Mr. Meaty. The X's and El Tigre tried to follow suit, but sadly failed miserably. And even right now, the action period seems to return, what with Penguins and T.U.F.F. Puppy showing action, and being more successful than Planet Sheen or Fanboy and Chum Chum.

Anyway, back to the show. The story is about Danny, an average kid who gets picked on and ignored. However, in a mishap with his ghost-hunting parents ghost portal, which makes him half-boy, half-ghost. So with this, he has to destroy the ghosts invading his town, while also keeping his identity a secret from his parents, so they won't tear him apart molecule by molecule.

The reason why this show is awesome is because of all the creative ghosts Danny must face, from lunch ladies, to pop singers, to genies. Also, with this, Danny gets help from his friends and sister, Tucker, a geek who tries to act cool, Sam, a goth who has a secret crush on Danny, and Jasmine, a 16 year old who thinks she's an adult, but still loves her dolls.

Overall, action packed, amazing story, and fun characters. 10 out of 10.

• Everyone should watch it!!!

People say, "This is a kid show" or "I don't watch cartoons", but really--have you even seen it? I love this show because I think people of all ages can watch it (and like it). I have a 2-year old brother and 9-year old sister, and Danny Phantom is their favorite show. My parents watch it, I watch it...seriously, even my grandma watches it. Just because it's animated doesn't mean it's only for kids.
  • Danny Phantom is the next generation of Ghostbusters

There will probably not be another show like Danny Phantom. In this show, it centers around Danny Fenton, son of a family of ghost hunters and exterminators. One day he goes into his family's experimental ghost portal, but accidentally gets caught in a blast from it and gets ghost powers from it. Danny has to deal with ghosts that are now coming through the portal, work on his new powers, and live a regular life. The story may sound average, but this show proves to exceed the expectations of many. All the characters on this show are well developed. There is plenty of characterization to them, they have arcs, and all have interesting characteristics. The plots themselves are interesting. They are usually about catching a ghost, but in each episode there is characterization for one or more characters. The show also combines action, comedy, and drama and makes it excellent. The action scenes are fun to watch and can be adrenaline rushing. The humor this show has is minor, but what funny moments there are, they are very funny. There is also some drama added to and there are plenty of deep moments in this show. The show also got better with each season and there were never any dull moments in each episode. I also loved the fact that there would be episodes where the bad guy wins sometimes. I think it adds a nice feeling of the tension to the show. My only complaint with this show had to be is it only lasted 3 years and I think it should have lasted longer. There was a feature film in the works, but it got shelved. Personally, I think it was because of Spongebob, Mr. Meaty, and iCarly. Thanks a lot Nick for not letting this show air longer. Danny Phantom has everything that makes it an instant classic show, and was a nice way to combine superheroes and the Ghostbusters as well. Even though it's now being shown on Nicktoons Network, I think this show needs to be brought back for at least one or two more seasons. If you haven't seen this show yet, do everything you can to see this excellent show.
  • Definetely one of the best Nicktoons ever made!

I loved this show. In my mind, this is one of the best Nicktoons ever made! This show is about Danny Fenton, a 14 year-old average shy boy, who hangs out with his best friends: Sam, and Tucker. One day, Danny's Mom, and Dad are working on an experiment to create to portal to the ghost world. The experiment fails, and Danny's Mom, and Dad gives up on the experiment. Danny then checks it out, and accidentaly presses a switch. Danny obtains ghost powers after the reacton, thus born "He's a phantom, Danny Phantom!". The music in this show rocks!!! I like the theme song alot, it just makes me want to sing it. The dialog in this show is awesome. It will keep you hooked on the series, and make you want to know what happens next in the show. Some of the lines the characters say are really funny. The characters in this show rock!! My favorite is Danny Phantom himself. I like his personality. Some girls wish that they could marry him! I don't blame them though because Danny is pretty charming. Overall, cute, memorable characters, awesome music, and dialog, funny humor. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes action, and comedy.
  • A fourteen year old boy gets ghost powers caused by an accident in his parents lab.

A series about a ghost fighting superhero teenager. This is a awesome show. It is amazing how they can put together action, comedy, and fantasy into one show. The voice acting is also amazing, they always get perfect guest star actors to play the ghost villains. This show should always stay on the air just like SpongeBob.
  • Best Show EVER!!!

Nothing can beat this show. One reason is all the different ghosts you see on the show, from the hero of the show, a halfa named Danny, to the halarious to watch Box Ghost, the evil fulture Danny (Dark Danny/Dan Phantom), and the popstar ghost Ember. Another is the whole Danny's life in general, a technoligy geek-meat conisiour friend (Tucker) and the Goth-ultura recycluo vegetarian (however you spell it) friend with a crush on him (Danny is clueless), a sister (Jazz) who thinks she is a adult, and two ghost hunters for parents. All and all this is my favorite show.
  • Good and unique show

This shows follows a 14 year old freshmen named Danny Fenton who gets ghost powers. His parents are "ghost-hunters", and created a portal to "Ghost Zone". They tried it but it didn't work, then Danny stepped inside and pushed a button, and all the ghost energy ran through him and now ghost energy is in his DNA. Now with his ghost powers, he must save his town Amity Park from evil ghosts such as another half-ghost, half-human named Vlad Plasmius. This was definetely one of my favorite shows when it first came on. Danny gets help from his sister Jazz, and his two best friends Sam and Tucker. Also, he gets help from his parents inventions to capture ghosts.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10