Dante's Cove Season 4???

waters25fall02

[1]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 1

Hi everyone. Has anyone heard if there's going to be a Dante's Cove Season 4? Would really appreciate the help

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ravennation117

[2]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 11
    I haven't heard anything conclusive yet. It was sorta hinted at on a episode of Michelle Wolff's vlog, but who knows. I really hope there is, though.

skeeter291

[3]Apr 26, 2008
    • level: 60
    I haven't heard anything as yet. As soon as I do I will post a thread about it. You can also check out the Dante's Cove Site on Here! . I check that site about every other week to see if there is any new information listed. Scott-

SMASHgaming

[4]Jun 11, 2008
    • level: 5
    Also check out http://www.dantescove.com/

Roo08

[7]Jun 14, 2008
    Production on new episodes of Dante's Cove is tentatively scheduled to begin this summer! Season 4 is also anticipated to be longer with more episodes than previous seasons.

http://www.thedantebeacon.com/season-4-rumors/

Wanted23

[8]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 33
    I heard on IMDb that season 4 doesn't start until 2009. There was no source provided but that is looking kind of likely. Supposedly, according to someone who messaged one of the actors on Myspace, filming was in June and July.

PatrickInGa

[9]Aug 13, 2008
    On Charlie's message board he said he was on his way to Hawaii to begin filming season four, this was in July. Also yes, the show wont start till 2009. Ive heard January. Ive also heard from a source (This info is still unconfirmed at this time) that everyone in season three will be back in season four, of course except Jill (Michelle) and Thea (Diana). Although my source was very tight lipped about Nadine (Van) they didnt totaly rule out her returning. Fingers crossed. Ive also gatherd some unconfirmed tidbits about what may be possible stories, so take this with a grain of salt for now. Grace has a baby girl but her and Griff face bigger problems when the tresum council finds out about the baby and their relationship. A new female character joins the cast. Another rep from the tresum council that will be tied to Griff and Grace. A new male charater joins the cast as Trevors ex. who harbors a secret.

Ambrosius and Kevins relationship hits an unexpected obsticle when Bro gets a visitor from his past. Toby and Adam eventually get out of the shadow world but face a new obsticle when Adams dad comes to the cove. Britt and Elena's relationship is strained when Elena befriends the female tresum council rep and inadvertantly tells her about Grace's baby.

By seasons end another main character dies.

alias_rox

[10]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 8
    i cant wait for season 4 of this show to air! im so hooked!

skeeter291

[11]Aug 24, 2008
    From what I can find around the web and at Here! the new season will start in early 2009. But that is all the information I can come up with. If I should hear anything else I'll post a blog on the shows front page and in this thread. Scott-

paulwj

[12]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 28
    Any news yet? cant see any info on the here! site

skeeter291

[13]Mar 1, 2009
    There are rumors abound but I can't find anything official. The last thing I read was on the Here! press section but the story is down now. It's said "early 2009". Thats all I have at the moment. I'll keep checking.

Scott-

skeeter291

[14]Mar 19, 2009
    I emailed the Heretv! Web site and asked when the next season would start and the reply that I got was... Dante's Cove will premiere its 4th season sometime in the Winter of 2009. So, that's the update. I'll keep you posted.

Scott-

Wanted23

[15]Mar 22, 2009
    • level: 33
    Well I guess they unforunately didn't mean January-March. Looks like we have to wait until December.

lancedudela

[16]Apr 22, 2009
    The creator of Dante's Cove speaks out about the show. Check out his blog dantescovethenakedtruth.blogspot.com

ryan_ca

[17]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 7

PatrickInGa wrote:
    On Charlie's message board he said he was on his way to Hawaii to begin filming season four, this was in July. Also yes, the show wont start till 2009. Ive heard January.

That's odd that he said he was on his way to Hawaii back in 2008, when you posted, because in March of 2009, he posted this on his My Space:

Sunday, March 01, 2009
    Dante's Cove - Future

My Friends -

Many of you have been asking and continue to ask about the future of Dante's Cove. In all honesty - I know nothing. At this point there may be a fourth season and there may not be.

I know many of you are loyal fans of the show and we as a cast thank you for that. As a cast we don't know if there will be a future for the series and if we did - we would certainly share it with you!!

Your comments on the series are always appreciated but your questions for the future are better directed to the network - www.heretv.com who may be able to better answer your questions and requests.

All the very best,

Charlie

Regardless, on April 8, 2009, here! TV and Regent Media issued an official press release concerning Dante's Cove, dispelling rumors that the show has been cancelled or abandoned by the network. They have announced that production on 10 new episodes for season four is to begin this fall (2009)! Here is the the press release:

HERE! NETWORKS ANNOUNCES THE RETURN OF "DANTE'S COVE"
    April 8, 2009 (LOS ANGELES)

Production on the fourth season of the wildly popular gothic soap begins this fall

here!, America's premium gay and lesbian television network, announced today production will begin on the fourth season of the popular network soap opera Dante's Cove in fall 2009. The new season consists of 10 half-hour episodes.

"The response to the first three seasons of Dante's Cove has been overwhelming, and our audience continues to want more," said Paul Colichman, founder and CEO of here! Networks. "We are thrilled to announce that production will soon begin on a whole new chapter of the series. The new season will be sure to please the faithful fan base that has been eagerly awaiting its return, as well as attract a whole new viewership that will experience the intrigue and excitement for the first time."

As Dante's Cove returns with season four, television's sexiest guilty pleasure is back with a vengeance. The most thrilling new season yet picks up after the near annihilation and total destruction of the Cove. Still reeling from the dark apocalypse that nearly destroyed the island, hidden secrets and new rivalries bring even more deadly consequences for the island's sexy young residents. With mysterious new characters and an even steamier plot, season four shatters lives and contains a mind-blowing twist that leaves the island's inhabitants shaken to their core.

justee19

[18]May 18, 2010

ummm whats the deal with season 4?!?! dantescove.com said it would air fall of 2009. its almost fall of 2010

breezy2281

[19]Jun 21, 2010
    • level: 19

i know nothing, but i'm stating if this has been ongoing confusing of the continuance of the show since 2007, most of the time the answer would point to no. 3 years is a while between seasons. perhaps i could be wrong thought, others are keeping track and may know more.

skeeter291

[20]Nov 6, 2010
    ryan_ca wrote:

PatrickInGa wrote:
    On Charlie's message board he said he was on his way to Hawaii to begin filming season four, this was in July. Also yes, the show wont start till 2009. Ive heard January.

That's odd that he said he was on his way to Hawaii back in 2008, when you posted, because in March of 2009, he posted this on his My Space:

Sunday, March 01, 2009
    Dante's Cove - Future

My Friends -

Many of you have been asking and continue to ask about the future of Dante's Cove. In all honesty - I know nothing. At this point there may be a fourth season and there may not be.

I know many of you are loyal fans of the show and we as a cast thank you for that. As a cast we don't know if there will be a future for the series and if we did - we would certainly share it with you!!

Your comments on the series are always appreciated but your questions for the future are better directed to the network - www.heretv.com who may be able to better answer your questions and requests.

All the very best,

Charlie

Regardless, on April 8, 2009, here! TV and Regent Media issued an official press release concerning Dante's Cove, dispelling rumors that the show has been cancelled or abandoned by the network. They have announced that production on 10 new episodes for season four is to begin this fall (2009)! Here is the the press release:

HERE! NETWORKS ANNOUNCES THE RETURN OF "DANTE'S COVE"
    April 8, 2009 (LOS ANGELES)

Production on the fourth season of the wildly popular gothic soap begins this fall

here!, America's premium gay and lesbian television network, announced today production will begin on the fourth season of the popular network soap opera Dante's Cove in fall 2009. The new season consists of 10 half-hour episodes.

"The response to the first three seasons of Dante's Cove has been overwhelming, and our audience continues to want more," said Paul Colichman, founder and CEO of here! Networks. "We are thrilled to announce that production will soon begin on a whole new chapter of the series. The new season will be sure to please the faithful fan base that has been eagerly awaiting its return, as well as attract a whole new viewership that will experience the intrigue and excitement for the first time."

As Dante's Cove returns with season four, television's sexiest guilty pleasure is back with a vengeance. The most thrilling new season yet picks up after the near annihilation and total destruction of the Cove. Still reeling from the dark apocalypse that nearly destroyed the island, hidden secrets and new rivalries bring even more deadly consequences for the island's sexy young residents. With mysterious new characters and an even steamier plot, season four shatters lives and contains a mind-blowing twist that leaves the island's inhabitants shaken to their core.

I emailed HereTV! and I received the same official press release but the only difference was that the new season of Dante's Cove was to start in the Winter of 2010. The Here! Network is now running repeats of season 3. I could take that, as a sign that season 4 should be starting soon. If I can come up with any more information I'll keep you posted.

Scott-