Grace and her mother

Revolos55

[1]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 33
    OK, I've only seen the first "season" (yippee, two whole episodes), and there are obviously a lot of problems with the show, but this one in particular bugs me.

So Tracy Scoggins is supposed to be Diane Davisson's daughter? Seriously? Tracy Scoggins is 54, and although I haven't been able to get a DOB on Diane Davisson, her resume says that her acting range is between 45 and 55. Now maybe there's some strange Treasom magic that lets their preistesses live longer lives, but this is seriously stretching it. Tracy Scoggins looks much older than her "mother".

Again, not the biggest flaw in the show, but just something that bugs me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Krymchan

[3]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    Revolos55 wrote:
    OK, I've only seen the first "season" (yippee, two whole episodes), and there are obviously a lot of problems with the show, but this one in particular bugs me.

So Tracy Scoggins is supposed to be Diane Davisson's daughter? Seriously? Tracy Scoggins is 54, and although I haven't been able to get a DOB on Diane Davisson, her resume says that her acting range is between 45 and 55. Now maybe there's some strange Treasom magic that lets their preistesses live longer lives, but this is seriously stretching it. Tracy Scoggins looks much older than her "mother".

Again, not the biggest flaw in the show, but just something that bugs me.

It bothered me too but I chose to ignore it. The second season is MUCH better, not that it still isn't cheesey but hey its all good fun. If you haven't seen the second season or can't get a hold of it I can hook ya up
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.