DA survey

M-itch

[1]Jan 28, 2010
    • level: 6

I created a survey about Dark Angel, it goes mainly about a third season. Hopefully we get a third season if a lot of people sign it. I also added a mail function to the survey. (link of the results is on the page itself.)

Link: http://da-survey.co.cc/ (http://mitch.exofire.net/da/)

(Max: 16 questions)

If i need to add a question, post it here fast so that it won't affect the results.

Edit: added a new link

Edited on 01/29/2010 11:51am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tinkerbellv101

[2]Mar 5, 2010
    • level: 8
    The last Dark Angel episode aired in 2002. Is it possible to add a 3rd season 8 years later?

M-itch

[3]Mar 14, 2010
    • level: 6

Tinkerbellv101 wrote:
    The last Dark Angel episode aired in 2002. Is it possible to add a 3rd season 8 years later?

Probably not, but the i don't like the current end. It is too open.

Tinkerbellv101

[4]Mar 16, 2010
    Ditto... it would be cool if they made a movie!

historylover20

[5]Mar 18, 2010
    • level: 28

A movie would make more sense, but seeing that Jessica Alba, Michael Weatherly, Jensen Ackles have all gone to bigger and better things, a TV series would be out of the question.

And seeing that James Cameron has pretty much left DA behind, I don't see it happening as a movie either

And, rumors have it that the actors didn't get along that well on set. Michael Weatherly has said that he never wants to go through that experience again (plus, he's SO good as Tony DiNozzo on NCIS) and I don't think he and Jessica parted on the best of terms.

Jessica Alba has said that she's recently caught up with Jensen Ackles and apologized for being such a brat to him on set. Now, I think both would be game to go back to the parts--but only in a movie.

Also, let's be practical--8 years have passed between "Freak Nation" and now. Surprisingly, Michael Weatherly looks the same as he did, but the others don't.

I keep mentioning Jensen because I'm not watching Dark Angel without Alec being a part of it. Yes, I love season 1, but I'm NOT watching anything Dark Angel that will come back without Alec. Jensen absolutely does not look like Alec anymore. He's gorgeous, and he's better looking now than he was then. But, he looks 32 years old, which is what he is. Alec is supposed be 23-24.

Jessica Alba is the same. She's still gorgeous. But, she looks like she's 28-29. Max is supposed to be 19.

Plus, her being a mom now--she hasn't been acting much in order to be a wife and a mother. She probably doesn't want to uproot her family and move back to Vancouver.

MAYBE the third season can be what Buffy and Angel do--comic books. Officially created comic books. Because I don't see it happening in any other way.

Kat

Tinkerbellv101

[6]Mar 21, 2010
    OMG i never thought of that! Comics would be a very interesting way for them to bring DA back! Anyways Jensen is bussy being so damn fine on Supernatural. And Jessica diserse a break after having a baby!