Dark Angel Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

dark angel:best moment?

tribalchic

[1]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 17

their are definetly alot of memorable scenes of dark angel im just wondering what is your favorite?

mine is the scene when max is at the lecture in "prodigy" and lydecker comes in and sits right next to her...i completely wasnt expecting that....it was great seeing them interact without him knowing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tennisrobe26

[2]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 22
    when alec was sent to "mate" or "breed" lol with max lol.

brunettegmp

[3]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 8
    Mine was when Max was in heat in the episode Meow! pretty much that whole episode had my favorite moments!

Sirius452

[4]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 10
    I think I'd have to say when Max and Alec talk about Ben.

Crogos

[5]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 11
    the closet scene in borrowed time. i just die laughing every time. actually, pretty much all the max and alec interaction is hilarious in that epi--i.e. when she has to ask him to steal something with her, then he calls her out on it. ugh, good stuff.

Loralee_jk

[6]Oct 16, 2007
    • level: 38

I love the Ep with Alec and Rachel. It showed how cut off from everything he was. And then you see him creating a relationship on lies. and then he gets the beats in Manticore

And when Ben was in the show!! He was soo bad! ...but sexxy as hell!

HolyPenguin

[7]Oct 16, 2007
    • level: 12
    In Dawg Day Afternoon, when Annie touched Jushua's face and accepted him as he is.

brunettegmp

[8]Oct 16, 2007

Crogos wrote:
    the closet scene in borrowed time. i just die laughing every time.

i ttly agree! That was another one of my favorite DA moments!!

jrickettscurran

[9]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 9
    Although most of my favorite moments are with Alec, I have to say the #1 for me is when Zack says "X-5599, I've got a heart for you" and shoots himself in the head for Max. I cry every time I watch that scene!
    Edited on 01/09/2008 12:47pm

brunettegmp

[10]Dec 20, 2007
    Also, in Fuhgeddaboudit, I luved the part when Max and Alec were in the cage match and were fighting! .....Thats for Joshua....and thats for loosing my baseball....and this...is for w/e dumb thing you do next! lol! so funny!
    Edited on 12/20/2007 3:30pm

Crogos

[11]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 11
    jrickettscurran wrote:
    Although most of my favorite moments are with Alec, I have to say the #1 for me is when Zack says "I've got a heart for you" and shoots himself in the head for Max. I cry every time I watch that scene!

Agreed. So sad. Zack breaks my heart. From his initial sacrifice to his being dumped and thrown away with no idea of who or what he is. He's so tragic. I love my transgenic boys They're so sweet.

acsgrlie

[12]Jan 5, 2008

Crogos wrote:
    jrickettscurran wrote:
    Although most of my favorite moments are with Alec, I have to say the #1 for me is when Zack says "I've got a heart for you" and shoots himself in the head for Max. I cry every time I watch that scene!
    Agreed. So sad. Zack breaks my heart. From his initial sacrifice to his being dumped and thrown away with no idea of who or what he is. He's so tragic. I love my transgenic boys They're so sweet.

That part did make me jump when I first watched the finale. The way he just slumped over her like that and then you found out his tragic life afterwards.

TVFanatic89

[13]Jan 6, 2008
    • level: 4
    i love the end of freak nation when they all come together

embee87

[14]Feb 9, 2008
    • level: 4

I just started watching Dark Angel about two months ago. I bought both season 1 and 2 on DVD and went through them in a matter of weeks so everything is still pretty fresh in my mind.
    Most of my favourite scenes are from season 2. I loved season 1, but season 2 was by far my favourite.

I love the scene where Max, Alec and Joshua see the news of Annie's death on the news. It is so heartbreaking. That closing shot on the three of them sitting there on the floor is so sad. They all look so sad and so lost. It just really hit me how lonely and scared they must be, how hard their lives were and to just see them clinging to each other like that... *tear*

Love the scene where Max tells Alec about Ben. Also sad.

Love all Alec and Max scenes actually: the closet scene when they are stealing the star wars footage. When he starts working at Jam Pony and they go on a run together: Max: "You're casing the place!" Alec (all innocence): "No I'm not."
    I also love the scene at the beginning of Season 2, right after she's taken down manticore where she is naming fix-it and zero etc. Max: "Which is why you all need names." Alec (rolling his eyes) "For the love of..."

I love the scene of Normal in the last episode talking to the news crew about how transgenics are no more monsters "than you or me". Aww!

I also thought the last scene was a great one: all of them together under joshuas flag. Good way to end it if an end was inevitable.

alyssa01

[15]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 15

Every single second that max and alec spent together on screen is pretty much my favorite moment but were i to pick an individual moment then it would be the 'lapdance' she gives him in gill girl, especilly

Max: Can we concentrate on coming up with a plan?
    Alec: I'm thinking.
    Max: You're talking.
    Alec: I can do both.
    Max: I doubt that.
    Alec: Well, you just lost your tip.

Although as a sci-fi fan i also have to mention borrowed time and the sheer hilarity of-

Max: Got word from this fence I know. There's a collector willing to pay top dollar for Star Wars: Episode VII. After the Pulse, they shut down production. Apparently this is the only footage that exists.
    Alec: Is that the one where Captain Kirk dies?

FreeHansje

[16]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 1
    When Max is captured by a 14 year old boy with telekinesis. As long the boy concentrates she can't break free
    '...and you can't make me loose concentration!'
    'Oh? Not even when I do this?' At which Max lifts her shirt and show her breasts. Boy goes bonkers and she can kick the sh!t out of him... Hilarious!

mfirefly10

[17]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 6

I guess most people on this forum are Max/Alec shippers? I loved their relationship, but I didn't want them together as a couple. No, I was a Logan/Max fan. And I have two favorite moments, both involving Logan/Max:

1. The final scene in Borrowed Time: When Logan and Max have their talk in the car. That whole speech just kills me. And then, at the last moment, he pulls her into a kiss. But the clincher? It's the very first time they say 'I love you'..."I love you, Max." Logan walks away. "I love you, too." I LOVE how JA can cry on cue. When that single tear falls from her eye as it fades to black...Fantastic!!!

2. Blah Blah Woof Woof: Their first kiss. This episode is my favorite and that scene is the best scene in the episode. I love that they say goodbye and she leaves, but then turns back and kisses him. That kiss was great and said so much more than words could.

My favorite Alec/Max moment comes from Hello, Goodbye. I love that she finally tells someone about what happened with Ben, and it made sense that Alec would be the person she told. I love that moment when he kisses the top of her head. So sweet.

allaboutmoxie

[18]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 14

Another Logan and Max fan...

The final scene in Borrowed Time always makes me cry so badly... It's so sad and soooo beautiful.

And Blah Blah Woof Woof has some great moments... Not just the kiss, but the dancing in the dream as well.. That whole episode is just... Yeah... Give me a moment there... Can't find the words...

pcas87

[19]Mar 3, 2008
    • level: 6

My favorite scene ever is when alec and joshua go find a couple of guys that killed a transgenic and talk to them normally at first and then sort of let it dawn on them that both joshua and alec are transgenics too

I also really like the scene where Normal realizes that even though he hates transgenics most of the human-looking ones work for him because he is confused seeing as how he really liked them when he didnt know what they were.

brunettegmp

[20]Mar 4, 2008
    mfirefly10 wrote:

I guess most people on this forum are Max/Alec shippers? I loved their relationship, but I didn't want them together as a couple. No, I was a Logan/Max fan. And I have two favorite moments, both involving Logan/Max:

1. The final scene in Borrowed Time: When Logan and Max have their talk in the car. That whole speech just kills me. And then, at the last moment, he pulls her into a kiss. But the clincher? It's the very first time they say 'I love you'..."I love you, Max." Logan walks away. "I love you, too." I LOVE how JA can cry on cue. When that single tear falls from her eye as it fades to black...Fantastic!!!

2. Blah Blah Woof Woof: Their first kiss. This episode is my favorite and that scene is the best scene in the episode. I love that they say goodbye and she leaves, but then turns back and kisses him. That kiss was great and said so much more than words could.

My favorite Alec/Max moment comes from Hello, Goodbye. I love that she finally tells someone about what happened with Ben, and it made sense that Alec would be the person she told. I love that moment when he kisses the top of her head. So sweet.

same with me, i am a max/logan fan! I loved those scenes too!