Dark Angel Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

dark angel:best moment?

brunettegmp

[21]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 8
    allaboutmoxie wrote:

And Blah Blah Woof Woof has some great moments... Not just the kiss, but the dancing in the dream as well.. That whole episode is just... Yeah... Give me a moment there... Can't find the words...

Yeah! As you can see in my sig. i loved the dancing part too! and at the end where she hums the tune and then they realize it was the song from the car and they both had the dancing dream!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

karababe_64

[22]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    Not sure that I would call it my favourite but the scene that moves me the most is the car scene in Borrowed Time. Its so sad.

I also love the bit in Art Attack when Logan is giving his best-man speech but he is looking at Max as he says it. Love it.

(In case you can't guess I'm a Max/Logan shipper )

rpgspree

[23]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 13

I wouldn't call it my favorite (a lot of really good ones were called already), but the scene when Max returns to take down Maticor where Max crosses paths with a younger clone of herself at least resolved one of those nagging "what would happen if" moments that I had almost since I started watching the show.

BTW karababe_64, judging from your sig and avatar, I never would have guessed that you were a Max/Logan fan.

EDIT: I finally got it! One of my favs (that at least hasn't been called yet) was that part in The Kidz Are Aiight where in two different scenes, Logan is talking to Bling and Max is talking to Cindy about their date, and every time the scene changes the next line seems to be in response to the previous line in the scene before, making the two fit together like one conversation. Now that's pure genius! (So sue me, I'm a writer...)

Edited on 04/09/2008 4:36am
    Edited 3 total times.

amaranth917

[24]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 2

I agree with everyone... those scenes aare fantastic... One of my other favourite moments though is in 'Freak Nation' where Joshua, Mole, Gem and Dalton meet up with Alec outside of JamPony...

(The group arrives outside Jam Pony. All of them, except for Dalton, have their hoods up. Alec rides his bike out of the building and is surprised to see them.)

JOSHUA: Alec! I'm so glad to see you.

ALEC: Uh-huh.

JOSHUA: This is Gem. She's having a baby.

ALEC: Oh, so naturally you thought of stopping by Jam Pony in broad daylight.

----And also, a bit later when Normal finds out Alec's Transgenic---

(They stop in their tracks as Normal points a gun at Mole and Joshua.)

NORMAL: You're bleeding.

ALEC: Yeah, bullets will do that to you.

(Sirens sound outside as more police cars arrive.)

NORMAL: Okay, you're safe now.

ALEC (sighing): No...

(Alec rushes over, twists Normal's arm over his head, and wrenches the gun away from him. Mole points his shotgun at Normal.)

ALEC: ...I'm safe now.

(Alec gestures to Mole, who nods and lowers the shotgun. Normal holds his arm and stares at Alec in shock. One of the messengers runs toward the door.)

-----There's a bit missing from the scene 'cos I don't want to go on and on... so I'm just putting in what I think are the funniest parts------

NORMAL: My golden boy's a mutant.

ALEC: We prefer "genetically empowered."

NORMAL: Take me, Jesus.

MOLE: Careful what you wish for.

----

I just love those moments...

Bizbeth88

[25]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 7

Aside from Max being on heat and coming on to Normal which is probably one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed, the whole episode with Rachel is my favourite. I loved Alec (but I am a Logan/Max person, Alec always felt more like an annoying brother in my opinion) he was probalby my favourtie character, and that episode just painted his background so tragically. It still makes me cry and I can quote it off the top of my head - when he is sitting by her bed and he says 'I should of tried harder...I should have fought them. I didn't understand, I didn't undersatnd how much I love you.' is heartbreaking and I cried hysterically when I watched it the first time (I know I am a tragic case) and then at the end when he says his normal 'I'm alway alright' it was so sad because you knew then for sure that everytime he says that he is lying to cover the pain and the guilt of his past.

Poor, poor Alec

dushred

[26]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 5
    The end of Braniac when Max and Alec are watching the Eyes Only hack, Max with a tear saying 'I wanted people to see him'. Alec saying "he does look kind of magnificent'. ALso earlier in that episode when Brain dies in Max's arms.

People say Alba can't act but man she does really well in sad scenes, has real sad eyes.

leesha_27

[27]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 17
    mfirefly10 wrote:

I guess most people on this forum are Max/Alec shippers? I loved their relationship, but I didn't want them together as a couple. No, I was a Logan/Max fan. And I have two favorite moments, both involving Logan/Max:

1. The final scene in Borrowed Time: When Logan and Max have their talk in the car. That whole speech just kills me. And then, at the last moment, he pulls her into a kiss. But the clincher? It's the very first time they say 'I love you'..."I love you, Max." Logan walks away. "I love you, too." I LOVE how JA can cry on cue. When that single tear falls from her eye as it fades to black...Fantastic!!!

2. Blah Blah Woof Woof: Their first kiss. This episode is my favorite and that scene is the best scene in the episode. I love that they say goodbye and she leaves, but then turns back and kisses him. That kiss was great and said so much more than words could.

My favorite Alec/Max moment comes from Hello, Goodbye. I love that she finally tells someone about what happened with Ben, and it made sense that Alec would be the person she told. I love that moment when he kisses the top of her head. So sweet.

I'm gonna have to agree with pretty much everything u wrote here lol.

SilenceIsGolden

[28]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 3
    I think my favorite moment would have to be in Meow when Max was all up on Normal and OC had to punch the mess out of her. LOL. I saw the episode on scifi earlier. Still cracks me up

alyssa01

[29]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 15
    Well to fall in with a massive cliche, I am going to say scene where Max tells Alec about Ben, it gave me such high, and later to be discovered false, hopes for Max and Alec!

kennedyS7

[30]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 7
    Mine was in season 1 episode 4 when max is having the fits and hshe goes to Logan's and he stays wihth her through it all.

Adamman89

[31]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 3
    kennedyS7 wrote:
    Mine was in season 1 episode 4 when max is having the fits and hshe goes to Logan's and he stays wihth her through it all.

I just watched that episode today. I love all the Max/Logan scenes.

But My favorite moment is in season 2,Episode 10 "Brainiac."
    Asha hangs up the phone with Logan. And Alec looks up at Logan and tell him "What do they see in you?" I crack up everytime I see that. Also season 2, Ep 17 "Hello, Goodbye" at the very end Max sneaks into Logan's place to give him Joshua's necklace and Logan is clearly drunk and it's funny but also very sad at the same time.

Meredith1985

[32]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 9

I love Alec in "The B. Agenda" when he played the piano and when he punched the mirror,

Ben in "Pollo Loco" standing in front of the mirror naked, looking evil *yummy*

Logan+Alec hugging each other *lol*

Max+Alec talking about Ben