Dark Angel Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

DNA of the X-series

osobenawitch

[1]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 12

I just rewatched the show and Irealizedsomething - we don't know what the other X-series have in their DNA. I mean we know X5 have feline DNA and X7 have bat DNA but what about the others? Did I missed it or it was never mentioned? I guess as Joshua had dog DNA X1 were with dog DNA too but.... What do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jack756

[2]Jul 29, 2011
    • level: 14
    osobenawitch wrote:

I just rewatched the show and Irealizedsomething - we don't know what the other X-series have in their DNA. I mean we know X5 have feline DNA and X7 have bat DNA but what about the others? Did I missed it or it was never mentioned? I guess as Joshua had dog DNA X1 were with dog DNA too but.... What do you think?

yeah u rite they really dont mention it.one of the x series got fish dna.on season 2 gill girl i think thats the ep.they dont mention it but u now its fish dna.some of the x sereis arent name u kinda got to figure it out and others they never mention whats in their dna.

i like how the show evolved in season 2 and they expaned the x series.with differnt kinds of x's who had different jobs for the war.

but ur rite some arent mention,others are like common and sene and others arent mention at all.

Loralee_jk

[3]Aug 15, 2011
    • level: 37

the X6 have bat!...

osobenawitch

[4]Aug 24, 2011
    No, the X7 have bat, but what about the others....

And I think that the Gill Girls wasn't from the X-series. I think she was a special unit, like Mole and the Psy-Ops. All the Xs are like normal humans, just stronger(except maybe the X7,they were a bit different).

Does anyone remember why the X2 were all killed? I can't find the episode they mentioned it.

jack756

[5]Aug 24, 2011
    osobenawitch wrote:
    No, the X7 have bat, but what about the others....

And I think that the Gill Girls wasn't from the X-series. I think she was a special unit, like Mole and the Psy-Ops. All the Xs are like normal humans, just stronger(except maybe the X7,they were a bit different).

Does anyone remember why the X2 were all killed? I can't find the episode they mentioned it.

actually it was x3 that were killed b/c they all turn out like ben and couldnt stop and control themsleves from killing..the x2s werent really killed they were just lock in the basemnet b/c they didnt turn out right that is when we got a look there might be more others like max but different.hints teh change for season 2.

its in the ep pollo loco on season 1.

osobenawitch

[6]Aug 26, 2011
    Had the impresion that the X2 were killed, only a few of them were locked in the basement for further examination.... Definitely need to rewatch that episode... And what means that they didn't turn out right?

jack756

[7]Sep 17, 2011
    osobenawitch wrote:
    Had the impresion that the X2 were killed, only a few of them were locked in the basement for further examination.... Definitely need to rewatch that episode... And what means that they didn't turn out right?

when i say they didnt turn out right meaning they werent soliders like max ,zack,tinga,brin etc.the first couple of soliders are not what manticore wanted.thats what i mean when i say they didnt turn out right

osobenawitch

[8]Sep 26, 2011

I just rewatched episode 2 from season 2. We see X6 and X8 there. But nothing in there for their DNA.... Still must admit that it's my favorite episode along with Gill Girl. Now I am wondering how the ranks are in between the Xs....