Dark Angel

Freak Nation

Aired Unknown May 03, 2002 on FOX

• After Max and other transgenics are trapped by police in Jam Pony, White brings in a special team sent by the breeding cult, intending to kill Max and the others.

A Dark Angel episode to remember! Suspenseful, action filled, exciting and with all the usual added humor, this finale should leave you very pleased. Sadly there was no third season, but this episode seemed to wrap up, and you can assume what happens. I found myself shaking my head at the "ordinaries" in this episode, when they were showing them on the news, expressing their uneducated opinions on transgenics. I was proud of Joshua though. After Annie's death he has been depressed, so it was nice to see him get some closure by beating White, but doing the right thing and not killing him. I also thought it was hilarious the way they all escaped from Jam Pony, I was in hysterics the whole time. It was also good to see that even in such a serious episode, the humor still remained. Mostly due to the very lovable Sketchy and Alec.
    Thats what I love about this show. It's got action, drama and comedy! I'm really going to miss it.