Dark Justice

CBS (ended 1993)

Catwoman87531

Dark Justice Fan Reviews (7)

• Dark Justice was a show that was easy to get into. It was great tv.

This show always suprised me. The way that they brought the criminals to justice. It reminded me of A-team meets daredevil. If this show ever comes back on or out to buy I will buy it in a heartbeat. The cast did a great job working together. Some shows have the person who dont really fit int but this show was great.
  • I kinda like it!

This show, to me, is a bit boring. Although it is a tiny bit boring, it still has it's comedy and charm. I feel the humour is sort of "small town" Humour. I like it, but it's like I said, kind of boring. I love almost every adult like animated comedy and I would put this on my list.I also love Brittany Murphy (lou-anne (sp?))!
  • I am eager to see the movie again and again,because the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch. However, I don't give out 10s that exactly. So a 9 it is.

I am eager to see the movie again and again,because
    the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch. However, I don't give out 10s that exactly. So a 9 it is. Since the borderline of the story must be slightly improved.But i love love this movie very very much.
  • This was a show with good stories and actors that got lost on late night TV.

The second and third seasons were better because they added Janet Gunn to the cast. I had watched the 2nd season before I saw the first season and I liked Bruce Abbot's Nick better. Nevertheless, the first season was very well done. I did not particular care for the female leads.

This show would have done much better in syndication out of the late nighttime slot. It just got lost on Friday nights when most of the target audience was out.

I remember watching this show right before bed. What a way to be sent off to dream land. Bruce Abbott was very hot with his hair down riding that bike fighting for justice. Pleasant dreams.

• I am writing a poetic review of this show in honor of my Mother...

Justice

When darkness looms; justice will prevail
    No matter what the enemy does; he will always fail
    Whenever the bad guys's shadows appear on the walls
    The heroes appear and make sure that he, the nemesis falls
    Sometimes, it seems that the criminals might win
    But the heroes always stop them; no matter what situation they're in
    Finally, it's time for the heroes to hang up their capes
    The evil has lifted for everyone's goodness sakes
    But no matter what happens, the heroes are always ready
    Their jobs are never over; however, they are steady
    Let everyone give our heroes thanks and praise
    Since they stop crime; they ought to get a raise
    Now do not forget these wise words, my friend
    For justice always prevails; forever to the end
  • Dark Justice

I signed up with TV so I may see my past favorite shows all over again. So far I got nothing, zilch. nod'da. This was a waste of my time and energy. I just want to thank you for nothing.
  • Where are the movies ?

I come to this site as the google says about 'Watching full length episodes & video clips' of this show. And now where the hell are the movies ?