TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Dark Shadows Forums

ABC (ended 1971)

Giddy over Dark Shadows re-entering my life

maudlynn

[1]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 2

Four score and two years ago I was immersed in the gothic world of Dark Shadows every day after school. Although I was unaware of the term gothic at the time and the intracies of the series' plot often escaped me, the allure of the show was nonetheless powerful. I always hoped that some day I would be able to return to Collinsport and reacquaint myself with the characters and unravel the mysteries. Now I can anda few dozenepisodes into it, I'm having a blast. How nice a place like this exists for other Dark Shadow-philes.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wildhoney66

[2]Jul 1, 2011
    • level: 13

i've been a fan of the original show since about (199 when "The Sci-Fi Channel" yes it was called that at the time 1st started to air. it i realize it aired it before than but at the time it did before that. we didn't have the channle. that's when that's all i watched WAS that channel now

it's untter garbage. anyways i've seen the entire series i'm guessing around 10 times or so in it's entirely. maybe more? i've lost count to be honest. & what's even better is the film that comes out next year will bring it NEW FANS!

& we who knows maybe even get a video game out of it! on THAT i hope they do cause i think it's be sweet to play as say "Barnabas Collins" eh?

maudlynn

[3]Jul 4, 2011
    • level: 2
    A Dark Shadows video game. With all the Twilight buzz, now would be the time for a launch.

wildhoney66

[4]Jul 7, 2011

1stly i notice i hit the wrong button. he he. i've been a fan of the series since (199 & going back even further i became a fan of the revivial when

it 1st aired in (1991)!

wildhoney66

[5]Jul 7, 2011

by the way i agree 100% i'd also LOVE to play a "Dark Tower" game as well.