Dark Shadows Forums

ABC (ended 1971)

Which Dark Shadows character was the hottest?

jawsthecabbie

[1]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 15
    I was in junior high school through most of the series, and I think I had a major crush on most of the female characters at one time or another back then. My biggest turn on of the series was when Nicholas Blair got tired of Angelique fooling around with Barnabas and turned HER into a vampire instead. I thought Lara Parker looked awfully, awfully hot with those fangs of hers! RRRROWCH! That HURTS! That hurts so goood honey...GNAW on me some...yeah, right there...mmmm. Who was your favorite Dark Shadows hottie?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teleadventure

[2]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 2

Lara Parker was definitely a babe.

wildhoney66

[3]Jul 2, 2011
    • level: 13

Lara Parker was i agree hot as hell. & so is "Nancy Barrett" actually & if you look at them today even though they are getting old "Nancy Barrett" is i think in her late 60's. she is still an attractive woman. & so is "Lara Parker" who i think is in her 70's now.

& i don't normally say that about women there age. the've just age really well & i don't think they've had work done but than i may be wrong.

i say that because they aren't no A list actresses & really NEVER have been.

OmarCayenne

[4]Aug 20, 2011
    • level: 9

It started out with the triad of Dark Shadows babes: Alexandra Moltke, Nancy Barrett and Kathryn Leigh Scott. Then came Lara Parker. And I also thought that latecomer Donna Wandrey (as Roxanne Drew) was hot. Then of course there was Kate Jackson, and (even though her character Beth was generally a bit of a doorstop) Terry Crawford had a cool elegance about her.

Edited on 08/21/2011 1:42am

wildhoney66

[5]Jan 9, 2012

the actress who played "Roxanne' i never really thought she was that geat looking. nor is the woman who played "Beth" either. but "Kate Jackson" HELL YEAH! even today she's still a good looking woman as well.

Scandal2000

[6]Jan 19, 2013
    • level: 7

There were tons of beautiful women on the show but Lara Parker was number one in my book.

walrus_8463

[7]Mar 6, 2013
    • level: 59

The two women who I thought most attractive on the show were Alexandra Moltke and Kathryn Leigh Scott. They both played good guy characters and they were non-smokers. I was glad when Kathryn stopped wearing that blond wig.

wildhoney66

[8]Jun 28, 2013

well so was she glad at the time as well, so it's not just you! he he yes she was hot as hell back than and she also looks good now. as for Alexandra M. she was also a good looking woman but hasn't aged as well.